[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you see a Sinnoh remake for Gen 7? I can see it like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Pt_Sinnoh.png (1MB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
Pt_Sinnoh.png
1MB, 1024x724px
How can you see a Sinnoh remake for Gen 7? I can see it like this:

-New Z-Crystal for Sinnoh starters, Weavile, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and Darkrai.
-Snorlium Z and Marshadium Z are obtainable in-game.
-Regional Variations are added for Unova mons, Kalos mons, and Alola mons.
-Dialga and Palkia receive new formes with Adamant Orb and Lustrous Orb serving as Z-Crystal for them. Same happens with Griseous Orb.
-Like Deoxys, Darkrai can be caught in-game after a post-game plot, but unlike Deoxys, this is a reference to the Surf Glitch.
-Plot is the same but Cynthia gives to you the Z-Ring after you cure the Psyducks blocking the north of Route 210.
-HMs returns because Game Freak.
-Underground is now online instead of Wireless.
-A new Wi-Fi Plaza replaces the Festival Plaza.
-Slattering Tree returns and Munchlax is no longer dependant of your ID and Secret ID, it instead has a 1% of appearing.
-In the Champion battle, Cynthia uses a Z-Crystal for her Garchomp, in the rematch she uses a Garchompite instead.
-Elite Four use Z-Moves in the rematch.
-Battle Frontier diesn't appear at all but Sinnoh keeps its Battle Tower.
>>
Makes sense except
>Like Deoxys, Darkrai can be caught in-game after a post-game plot, but unlike Deoxys, this is a reference to the Surf Glitch.
Darkrai had an event in gen IV so I think they remake that event but in-game this time.

>-Battle Frontier diesn't appear at all but Sinnoh keeps its Battle Tower
And that Battle Tower uses the same sets and AI as the Battle Tree.
>>
>>31155125
>primal dialga
Explorers was a mistake in the category of naming things.

Primal Dialga sets up Magic Room, Primal Palkia sets up Trick Room.
>>
>>31155125
>HMs returns because Game Freak

No, Ride Pokemon return but all of them are Bidoof
>>
>>31155125
>-Underground is now online instead of Wireles

How would you expand the Underground?
>>
>>31155214
More Secret Bases features like ORAS, some Secret Bases requires Rock Climb while others needs or Flash, more fossils and items, more evolution stones, more traps like one that gives you lag on your game for a complete hour.
>>
OP is probably bang on with a lot of things. Game freak does seem to regret megas so doubt we'll be seeing new ones.

The only thing I don't agree with is the return of HMs. We know GF does GF but they must know how much praise ride pokemon got.
>>
>>31155373
So did character customization and Mart and PC being one building now but those also didn't make it into ORAS because it wasn't in RSE. Not going to say it's not happening but I wouldn't be surprised if they brought HMs and Poke Mart back for the speculative DP remakes.
>>
>>31155175
>dialga the time pokemon not getting trickroom
>>
>>31155373
Why would they regret Megas though? They made a fuckton of money with them.
>>
>>31155125
man I'd love for the Sinnoh starters to get something new. Empoleon deserves more
>>
>>31155373
>regret making Megas
>in Battle Tree all the Pokémon that can Mega Evolve now holds a Mega Stone in one of their 4 sets
>>
File: 000469.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
000469.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>31155125
>Make Arceus catchable in-game (maybe a post-game event with the Azure Flute)
>Give Arceus a new form with increased stats
>Enable this Arceus form to change types by actually using the plates on it instead of him having to hold the plates (like using the Reveal Glass to change the Genies' forms)
>Give Arceus a new ability (eg Mold Breaker plus Cloud Nine combined)
>Change Judgement so its type matches the user's primary type (instead of the plate they are holding) to reflect this

Make Arceus God again
>>
>>31155580
>no new megas in Sun and Moon
>cucked by regional variants
>saved until post game
>dark pokedex entries to make you feel guilty using them
>banned from official competitions

Yeah no regret at all
>>
>>31155729
same thing will happen to z moves next gen
>>
File: 1477668226001.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477668226001.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>31155842
>>
>>31155125
>z crystal for weavile
stopped reading here
>>
>>31155887
If ORAS added Mega Stones for main Pokémon of Team Leaders, Rival, and Champion, why not add a Z-Crystal for Cyrus' Weavile? Yeah, it can use Darkium Z but it would feel less unique batyling against him in remakes?
>>
>>31155928
wasn't his main Honchkrow?
>>
>>31155159
Deoxys had a different event in Gen III too. The triangle island puzzle, remember?
>>
>>31155125
>-Slattering Tree returns and Munchlax is no longer dependant of your ID and Secret ID, it instead has a 1% of appearing.
I like this.

I also think you should be able to catch UB's in the Shadow Dimension.
>>
>>31155214
>Secret Bases
You can kit out your own room with ORAS-style accessories, and add a limited number of bases from your guest list too.
>Central Festival Plaza clone
The middle of the Underground has a marketplace that can house different vendors.
>Mining
Mining returns, but it is expanded and you can upgrade your mining tools to be more useful. You can also play mining mini games with friends/StreetPass people, or create obstacle courses with traps.
>>
>>31155125
Why would Z-crystals be in Sinnoh?
>>
>>31156383
Why would Mega Evolution be in Hoenn?
>>
>>31155471
>time Pokemon makes pokemon go in inverse order (some time shenanigans)
>space pokemon makes pokemon unable to use items (???)
versus
>space pokemon makes order inversed (weird dimensions)
>time pokemon makes items unusable (the time is too slow for them to activate)
>>
File: Hearthome_edit.png (939KB, 785x600px) Image search: [Google]
Hearthome_edit.png
939KB, 785x600px
>>31155125
i'd like if, after beating Fantina, the game would let you choose if you want to go south and beat Crasher Wake or Maylene first (Johto style) and depending who you challenge first the other one is going to be higher leveled
>>
>>31155710
I was thinking... What if they make a new ability for Arceus that makes him returm, maybe for only one turn, to its "pure" ,"divine" or "original" form with every stat to the max? In this form it appears more like being made of energy than matter and has multiple arms
>>
>>31156618
No
>>
>>31156878
>>31156618
To elaborate, no to the max stats
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.