[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why "Platinum"? How does it relate to Giratina?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png (118KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Platinum_EN_boxart.png
118KB, 250x224px
Why "Platinum"? How does it relate to Giratina?
>>
>>31155057
How does Silver relate to Lugia? It's clearly white.
>>
>>31155094
Why Black. Reshiram is clearly white
>>
Platinum is malleable
Malleability is the ability to deform

Giratina can change form
>>
>>31155057
They fucked up and should have named Crystal Platinum because historically Platinum was thought of as a combination of silver and gold (they were retarded but this was during a time where being retarded meant you could considered a scientific genius). Other than that I dunno none of the names for gen IV really make sense to me, you have a gem, a bit of hard oyster spit, and a metal what is supposed to be the theme there? Expensive shit?
>>
>>31155118
Crystal is more related to Suicune than Platinum will ever be
>>
>>31155100
There's an answer to that one; Reshiram is the white of a black yin. The same goes for Zekrom and yang.
>>
>>31155149
how about B2W2 then
>>
>>31155165
just follow the color of the kyurem fusions
>>
Giratina is made out of platinum
>>
>>31155165
Interesting thing to note, Kyurem represents wuji; which the simplest I can define it is 'absence'. It fusing with either Zekrom or Reshiram means the colorless is now dyed with either black or white respectively.
>>
>>31155165

The color changes because it focuses on the OTHER legendary you didn't catch in the first so statement still applies
>>
File: 1421937380660.png (50KB, 145x219px) Image search: [Google]
1421937380660.png
50KB, 145x219px
>Pokemon Sun and Moon
>neither the Sun or the Moon have anything important do to during the main story
>>
Platinum is called platina in non-third-world languages.
>>
>>31155100

Black and White were matching up to the plot important legendary, not the one you get.
>>
>>31155057
In Japanese, Platinum is "Puratina"

P U R A T I N A
G I R A T I N A

Think
>>
Platinum is more valuable than gold or silver per gram so that means it's objectively better than HGSS, suck my balls Johtofags
>>
File: Kabbalanon(2).png (4MB, 1545x4581px) Image search: [Google]
Kabbalanon(2).png
4MB, 1545x4581px
>>31155057
Alchemically and Astrolohically,

Gold = Sun symbol.
Silver = Moon symbol.

Sun symbol + Moon symbol = Platinum symbol.

You know, HG and SS...

That's why.

(Obligatory WOKE picture, esothericfags were right ALL ALONG).
>>
Because GF is stupid, it should have been Opal
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.