[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all agree that Sun and Moon are the best games in a long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: BABY BOY.png (175KB, 271x297px) Image search: [Google]
BABY BOY.png
175KB, 271x297px
So we all agree that Sun and Moon are the best games in a long time since Black / White 2.
>>
Not that hard to achieve when BW2 were literally 3 games ago.

XY were the best games since BW2.
ORAS were the best games since BW2 (yes they're better than XY)
SM are the best games since BW2

It's a constant improvement after how shit XY was
>>
Its better than gen 6 but it still sucks compared with HGSS, PT and bw2

>last great Pokémon game was 5 years ago
>>
>>31154911
Nope. Super Mystery Dungeon is better than Sun/Moon.
>>
SM were the best in the franchise imo
>>
>>31154911
No, the story is dumb and pointless while the endgame is even more shallow than XY.

Not to mention the hilarious frame drops during multi battles.
>>
>>31154911
If they don't add the National Dex I will skip them, no matter how good they are.
>>
>>31155830
Why do you care so much about the national dex? Most of the time, all they do is copy/paste entries from other games in the series and all it does is make the Dex feel impossible to complete.
>>
>>31156203
People who dont even play Pokemon games think GTI was an abysmal failure. The game was a complete trainwreck, easily.
>>
>>31154911
>Best games since the Gen 5 sequels
But those weren't even the best games of Gen 5.
and ORAS was much, much better.

XY was a little dull but was somewhat worthwhile.
Gen 5 > Gen 6 > Gen 7 though battles in gen 6 are the highest point in the series thus far. UBs and Alola's dex in general ruined everything
>>
I am not joking.
Is liking BW2 a meme or do most people here actually authentically like it? The only things I liked in it were Roxie, older Cheren and Bianca and the PWT. The actual story and world were nothing. My main Pokémon buddy IRL also didn't like it too much and he is way more into Pokémon than me.
>>
>>31156294
>My main Pokémon buddy IRL also didn't like it too much and he is way more into Pokémon than me.
So you're a bitch. Ok.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.