[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writefag + Crackships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 1406508087298.png (184KB, 667x400px) Image search: [Google]
1406508087298.png
184KB, 667x400px
drop me 2 or 3 of the craziest pokemon pairing you have and i will write a short smut of them. go
>>
>>31144120
Youngster Joey/Cynthia.
>>
Mom/some loli or shota
>>
File: Emma-chan.png (30KB, 128x205px) Image search: [Google]
Emma-chan.png
30KB, 128x205px
Gladion/Emma
>>
>>31144147
>Youngster Joey/Cynthia.
pokemon only
>>
Misty's Horsea/Pikachu
>>
>>31144120
Nihilego and the player's mom.
>>
Bisharp/Tsareena
>>
Machamp and Lillie
>>
>>31144182
Okay.

bellossomXsteenee now whether you want to make this M/F or F/F is up to you
>>
Groudon/Kyogre
>>
Gary / a wild klink
>>
>>31144184
Pikachu's ear twitched. It as unsure on how to proceed. The Horsea felt so tiny, so frail. And yet Pikachu could not control his drive. He needed to fill Horsea. And deep inside him, Pikachu knew Horsea wanted to be filled up, too.

Pikachu inched closer and closer, careful not to electrocute Horsea, who was shaking a bit with anticipation and anxiety, but stayed in place.

Pikachu slid inside Horsea's nose. It felt so good, Pikachu could not help but send out the littlest shock. Horsea flinched but held on. Horsea wanted PIkachu to feel good, and so Horsea bobbed its head up and down, while Pikachu slid in and out.

More sparks shot out of Pikachu uncontrollably, and without warning, he was continuously zapping the small water pokemon. Pikachu did not even noticed that Horsea was already fainted. For all that matter at that point, was that he climaxes.
>>
Chicken/N
>>
You/Me
>>
>>31144264
Thank you, Anon.
And Happy New Year
>>
>>31144120
Floatzel/Greninja
>>
klink or its evos/klefki
>>
>>31144256
Kyogre has slumbered so long, it forgot what it was to face Groudon in its primal form. No matter what attack Kyogre lashed at his rival, everything would just evaporate as quick as he has summoned it.

Groudon advanced slowly, his heat causing everything to turn to steam, which hung heavily in the air. Groudon cared not for Kyogre's futile attempts. He has been waiting for his revenge for so long. Soon enough, Groudon found himself in front of a struggling Kyogre. The pokemon of the ocean ran out of water. There was no where to go for Groudon had summoned massive rock pillars to block his prey. But no rock pillar was greater than what Groudon was about to unleash--his very own precipice blade, which soon entered Kyogre.

Kyogre roared in pain, his bellowing an alarm of surrender to his dominator. Groudon pushed in deeper and deeper.

"Kyogre," Groudon started, grabbing Kyogre's head to face him, "I think you'll soon find that no matter how deep the oceans go, the earth will always go deeper."

>>31144213
Steenee hated being the most powerful in that part of the woods. Most Steene would want to be a Tsareena, vibrant and colorful, powerful but majestic. Not this Steenee. She wanted to stay as she was. Her lower body was the perfect plug to her beloved Bellossom friend's hole. Steenee was beyond ecstacy the first time she entered her friend. Bellossom bent over and let Steenee enter her. First the arms, stretching her out. Bellossom swayed her hips to the rhythm like she always does. Steenee inserted another hand, and the next moments have been a blur. Next thing they knew, Bellossom is in full heat, shouting as Steenee lodged her legs AND her thighs/hips snugly into Bellossom's quivering, moist, nectary orifice.
>>
>>31144198
"Insolent, fool!" Tsareena whipped at Bisharp. "I hired you to help protect my subjects. And you can't even find my daughter Steenee? She was supposed to be the next queen!"

"Forget your daughter. She's with her Bellossom friend as always," Bisharp answered, unfazed by the grass type's attack.

"You dare--!" Tsareena snapped, but before she could finish, Bisharp has already sucker punched her vag, and Bisharp was already entering her fruity loins.

Tsareena let out a moan she did not know she could muster. Surely, by the morning, the whole forest would know it was her. But it has never felt so good feeling an iron hard object inside her. Tsareena's powerful legs bent and rose up and down, almost by reflex.

"Yes, my queen, that's it," Bisharp smirked. "We have a long night ahead of us."

>>31144367
Floatzel stared angrily at Greninja. "everyone knows having a floater is more practical than a scarf! You're not even a true water type!"

Greninja yawned. "I'm more of a water type than you. I bet I can make you the most moist you've ever been."

Floatzel was taken aback. Her face was redder than Greninja's scarf, which slowly unraveled and slid around Floatzel's nether regions.

It slithered like it had its own life, moving with one purpose and one purpose alone--lick the ever living fuck out of Floatzel's slit.

"S-Stop!" Floatzel protested. "Let me go!"

Greninja laughed. "I was never holding you in place, Floatzel. In fact, you're the one holding my tongue and by the looks of it---you're about to ride it and stuff it in you"
>>
Magearna/Golurk
>>
>>31144387
The Klink twins laughed at Klefki. "Look at his keys--so tiny!'

Klefki pretended not to hear the Klink. Klefki was turning to leave when one of the Klink shouted, "I bet you can't last a second with us, you fairy type!"

'Yeah, not with those pathetic keys!" the other once chimed.

Kefki still tried to leave but the next thing he knows, Klefki was hit with thunder wave.

"You're ours now, Klefki!" the Klink laughed maniacally." ----

>>31144611
"Stop!" a voice cut the air. Klink looked around and wondered who dared to stop them from raping the young Klefki.

Magearna has arrived with its metallic majesty, sparkling in the midday sun.

"That's not very nice of you," Magearna said.

"Fuck off, old broad! This little virgin is ours," Klink shouted. "Don't forget you're just another fairy we can grind to dust!"

Magearna chuckled. She clapped her hands and the ground started to shake. A massive shape rose out of the ground and revealed itself to be a Golurk.

"That's not how you have the good kind of fun, Klink," Magearna said slyly. Golurk and I are here to teach you both how to fuck up other pokemon good!"

"Think your small gears can stand my massive ghost dong?" Golurk laughed as he flew incredibly fast towards Klink dick first, aiming for the connection between the two gears.
>>
>>31144548
>"Everyone knows having a floater is more practical than a scarf!"
Thanks, this actually made my day.

Don't know if we are allowed a second 'challenge', but if that's ok...Samurott/Zoroark (And yes, they are surprisingly in the same egg group)
>>
Beheeyem/Qwilfish
>>
>>31144723
what the fuck
>>
>>31144758
cincinno/garbodor
>>
>>31144810
fuck, didn't mean to reply to that anon in particular
>>
>>31144752
Samurott fixed his stance and drew himself higher. He flexed his muscles and drew his swords, pretending to sharpen them on the rocky shore. He was intentionally catching the beautiful Primarina in the reflection of his shell blades. Soon enough, the reflected moonlight caught the magnificent and beautiful performer pokemon.

"Ooh, what a strong handsome Samurott you are," Primarina giggled. "And those blades...ooh wow...do you think you can show me how powerful your critical razor shell hits?"

Samurott did not need anything else. Without warning, he grabbed Primarina and pushed her face down into the rock. Samurott plowed Primarina's moist and wet slit.

"Oh, yes!" Primarina screamed in delight. This only fuelled Samurrot to strike harder and to his surprise, the Primarina before him moaned, climaxed and revealed itself to be a trap Zoroark, its long tongue hanging out for it was fucked silly.

>>31144755
Beheeyem was running out of time. This strange new world was killing him. He needed release. Using its psychic powers, he scanned the area around its crash site--a small rocky outcrop not far from what seemed to be a bright megalopolis. And there it was, down in the surface, a spherical object moved.

"Perfect", he thought. "Just like my homeplanet's fleshlights".

With intense focus and unquenchable desire, Beheeyem telekinetically scooped out a confused Qwilfish from the sea. Beheeyem unzipped his dick and speared Qwilfish right between the lips. Qwilfish's barbs offered no protection as Beheeyem kept Qwilfish afloat and steady with psychic powers. Unchallenged, Beheeyem completely filled up and blew up Qwilfish with its seed after about 2.5 hours of pumping.
>>
>>31144939
That's it, OP is best/funniest writer I've come across in a long time.
>>
Magikarp/Feebass
>>
>>31144120
Charizard/Greninja.
Dom Zard, please.
>>
>>31144810
Cincinno scurried across the city. It has been keeping track of its prey for a week now. Whereas his brethren wanted to keep their fur clean as snow--Cincinno wanted challenge. he was convinced his fur was the cleanest and the whitest that not even the toughest grime can soil it. His plan? Find the filthiest garbodor and feast on its filth. Cincinno's goal was to ride its dick for as long as he could and since he had skill link, he knew he would ride Garbodor dick for days. And then he can show his family how easily his fur gets cleaned. If only he could find the Garbodor. The city has been ramping up their cleaning drive, which resulted into rarer Garbodor. Even the smallest Trubbish could not be found. But what the city did consequently, was create the biggest Garbodor so far--so big its dick was almost the size of Cincinno doubled. And Cincinno was going to ride it.
>>
Archie/Ditto or Maxie/Ditto
>>
>>31144989
>>31144995
taking these as last one before i move on to new year festivities. story up in a few
>>
Tentacruel/Shaymin land form.
>>
Male Noivern and Female/Male Decidueye
>>
File: 1308258049688.png (186KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1308258049688.png
186KB, 480x640px
>>31144417
Thanks. Have a cute pic.
>>
>>31144989
"Magikarp, we can't let this happen!" Feebas said in a panicked voice.

"What do you want us to do?" Magikarp said. "You know I'm weak and you're ugly. Even dad couldn't do anything!"

"So you're just going to let Wishiwashi rape our mom Gyarados AND our father Milotic?" Feebas asked angrily, slapping Magikarp with her fin.

"No, but what are you thinking of?" Megikarp asked.

"We force Wishiwashi back into his single form, of course!" Feebas answered. "While they are preoccupied terrorizing the seas, we will fuck each other in the most pathetic way possible until Wishiwashi takes notice and laughs too much that he disbands!"

Magikarp looked at Feebas incredulously. "Really?"

"You will splash powerfully into my wetness to distract them and once Wishiwashi is solo'd, we fuck him right in the ass!!"

>>31144995
Greninja was sweating. He did not even know his tongue could hang out more limply and farther than it originally did.

In the distance, a boy shouted, "durragon kurrow!!!!"

Greninja closed his eyes in anticipation. He moaned as he felt the attack come in

Charizard just started fingering his boipussy.

"How's that Dragon kurow feeling now, Greninja? Not too bad anymore, huh?" Charizard asked as he readied Greninja's hole for that sweet sweet blast burn that will follow shortly.

>>31145090
sorry mate gtg
>>
File: 1478597283070.gif (141KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1478597283070.gif
141KB, 600x337px
>>31145244
Thank you, anon. Hope you have a happy new year.
>>
>>31145244
Have an astonishing New Years OP! Any plans on doing this after the party? (Mostly since almost all my friends are sick or out with their families)
>>
Mega aggron and tynamo
>>
F Tyranitar/M Charmander. Gotta pass down that Dragon Dance.
>>
Magearna/Raichu
>>
Sun/Lillie
>>
>>31145518
>>31145532
>>31145555
>>31145637

--> >>31145075
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.