[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you felt sort of lost interest in coming to this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5879.jpg (69KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5879.jpg
69KB, 640x853px
Have you felt sort of lost interest in coming to this board?
>>
The only reason I'm still here is because of /wfg/. When new games have been out for a while the exact same shit gets posted every day.
>now that the dust has settled
>what went wrong?
>apologize
>fuck Smogon
>waifu thread
>>
The starter war threads are getting on my nerves.

Literally no reason to post in them but people manage to give them (You)s anyway.
>>
I can't leave
>>
>>31143170
>(You)s
what?
>>
>>31143071
I do it in bursts. I come here for a week or two, then leave for month, unless I hear of something /vp/ related elsewhere. /vp/ gets too repetitive and circlejerky for me to stay any longer.
>>
>>31143832
This
>>
I've been coming to this board near-daily since 2010 and I don't even know why.

There's nothing interesting on this board besides maybe the MS Paint threads. Once those are over it's just a shitty useless board filled with underageb& and shitposting.

Pokemon really doesn't need to have a containment board anymore. This place was only created because the B/W1 hype was overwhelming /v/, but in times of non-hype this board has no purpose.
>>
>>31143071
I hate this board and I feel it's killing my love for the franchise but I can't stop coming back
Feels bad man
>>
>>31143234
like this :^)
>>
File: what a beautiful duwang.png (246KB, 296x405px) Image search: [Google]
what a beautiful duwang.png
246KB, 296x405px
>>31143071
These days I only come here when a new game comes out. The hype and the shitpost buildup before a new Pokemon release overtakes any other video game.
Was definitely worth it to see SM Pokemon leaked here first of all places and serebiifags in full denial.
>>
>>31143907
>Pokemon really doesn't need to have a containment board anymore.
God no. We're living in different times and now if /vp/ was deleted, we'd split between a general on /vg/ and a shitsink known as /v/
>>
>>31143907
>>31144063
It is my opinion that /vp/ would be greatly improved by becoming /mon/. Pokemon, Digimon, SMT, one offs from other series, like DQ Joker, the influx of new content would seriously help with the shitposting, and autistic genwars/starterwars/waifu wars would probably give way to slightly more substantial series wars. The board would still primarily be Pokemon, more than likely, but there would be enough variety to go get a breath of fresh air every once in a while. The exposure to more series would also probably be good for the 'tism.
>>
>>31144063
To be perfectly honest, I have generally better conversations about Pokemon on /v/ than I have on /vp/. For all the shit /v/ gets flooded with, the board can really shine if you manage to attract intelligent human beings to talk with.
>>
>>31144174
All those additional topics would be quickly shoved into generals
>>
>>31144174
I'd honestly be alright with this. It happens often anyway, i.e earlier there was a Bakugan thread. It inevitably would come with it's own problems, but at this point I'm open to anything different. I really just want somewhere to talk about WoFF. ; _ ;
>>
>>31144176
>the board can really shine if you manage to attract intelligent human beings to talk with.
All three of them?
>>
well since SM came out over a month ago and most people here have finished everything to do in the games, there's not much to talk about

most threads have devolved into repetitive shitposting threads, so yeah I've lost interest

occasionally there's some good memes to save or some interesting stars discussion that doesn't devolve into shitposting, but overall this board isn't really interesting as it was before when the games came out
>>
>>31144174
>wanting endless digimon vs pokemon threads
>>
>>31144381
I've seen enough mixed interest between the two series to think it would probably go over okay. I'm sure there would be some rough seas, especially at the beginning, but honestly Digimon and Pokemon are enough unalike that I can see an unsteady peace between them forming. Digimon and SMT would honestly be more likely to come into conflict, but SMTfags tend to be pretty chill.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.