[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manages to inject some mons through soundhax and pkhex. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: pkhex.png (26KB, 614x388px) Image search: [Google]
pkhex.png
26KB, 614x388px
Manages to inject some mons through soundhax and pkhex.
What kind of mons should I inject to put on the GTS ?
>>
>>31140028
UBs, Legendaries, rare shinies like Minior, Porygon2/Z, you know, stuff like kids like.
>>
>>31140053
Thanks. How do I make my pokemons look 100% legit?
>>
>>31140067
Give them to me.
>>
>>31140073
what kind of mons would you like, anon?

By the way, are badly hacked mons safe ? How do I NOT make a badegg?
>>
>>31140067
it checks it for you, should be a checkmark or something
>>
shiny pentaperfect (0 Atk) salandit
either a) male at any level or b) female at lv100
male at a random level looks more legit and trolley, though
>>
>>31140067
just make sure they're mons currently in SM, at least until bank comes out. Give out stuff like UB's Tapu's, and the standard kid stuff like Garchomp, Metagross and Salamence
>>
>>31140028
0IV shiny Ditto
>>
>>31140028
Anon, did you just installed Soundhack to make possible using pkhex?
>>
0IV non-english ditto Hyper-Trained.
>>
File: 1482976374917.jpg (58KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
1482976374917.jpg
58KB, 540x531px
>>31140190
>>31140253
someone gave me one of these through wondertrade and I edited its IVs to 31.

>>31140222
Yes, and for the GBA emulator and custom themes. Unfortunately I'm on the latest firmware so I can't downgrade yet nor become a filthy pirate
>>
>>31140287
One more question, can you unistall the exploit and then being clean like nothing happened?
>>
File: 005.jpg (233KB, 1280x2036px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
233KB, 1280x2036px
>>31140308
I haven't tried uninstalling it, but if you backup you SD card before the soundhax/remove all the homebrew files, I think everything will look like nothing ever happened.

Heck, my 3ds is just like it was before (sans custom theme), I have to go to the 3ds Sound software and load the soundhax to access the homebrew channel (where my emulators and brews are) everytime.
>>
>>31140287
>someone gave me one of these through wondertrade and I edited its IVs to 31.
if you do that, why not just inject in the first place?
>>
>>31140473
It's easier to edit a mon than create a legit one from scratch. I just had to change 0s to 31s, instead of selecting all that crap about where it was found, and what lvl, its nature, etc.
>>
I finally got Pkhex last night but I'm not even sure what to do with it. Yeah I can make any perfect pokemon I want but I never play online anyway
>>
>>31140508
I like my mon to have different trainer IDs. I also like to collect pokemon from different countries. It's like getting a rescue animal then training it to max potential.
>>
>>31140097
badegg is just a meme
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.