[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Why do pokemon fans hate pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (105KB, 371x214px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
105KB, 371x214px
What went wrong?

Why do pokemon fans hate pokemon?
>>
Because they think it's hip to hate it.
>>
File: what went wrong.png (33KB, 185x198px) Image search: [Google]
what went wrong.png
33KB, 185x198px
What went wrong?

Why do pokemon fans hate constructive criticism?
>>
where do you think you are
in this shithole if you like things you're a shill
you're not allowed to enjoy yourself and if things have flaws then they're irredeemably shit
>>
>>31139492
>why is 4chan full of negativity?
This is just 4chan lingo. Obviously everyone loves Pokémon, thats why we ate here. Just dont make the mistake of taking anything here too seriously.
>>
The previous mystery dungeons (except Gates of Infinity) were fucking amazing and I've personally sunk hundreds of hours on them. The newer ones just can't come close.

Same for main games desu, Gen 3 and 4 ignited my love for Pokemon and now it's slowly dying down because the recent games haven't been able to capture my attention so well
>>
>>31139512
>It's Constructive criticism!
It's "declaring" that X game is shit objectively and literally anyone who dare's offer a counter argument is somehow being payed by Nintendo to promote Pokemon on a Pokemon board.
>>
Weird that whenever someone brings up flaws of SM they say "why do you hate pokemon" or "why can't you just enjoy something". Did people do this when anyone criticized XY?
>>
>>31139492
Fags just trying to get a reaction out of people
>>
>>31139565
It's only one autistic troll who keeps doing that and calling people shills. Plenty of people have just stated problems they had with the games and received the same reaction.
>>
>>31139512
>constructive criticism
We're not making the games
>>
>>31139492
You're on a containment board for /v/, you do realize.
>>
m-muh frontier
>>
/v/ is what went wrong. Because I go there quite often I see identical threads that happen at the same time between /v/ and /vp/. Mostly the "what went wrong" or other shitposting threads.

Tl;dr, /v/ shitposters are more than likely to blame.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.