[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyukumuku thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Pyu.gif (1MB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
Pyu.gif
1MB, 407x407px
>signature ability wants high HP and low Def/SpD
>low HP and high Def/SpD

>has stats in Atk and SpA
>no straightforward damaging moves at all, besides Z moves

>signature move heals statuses
>most reliable damage is Toxic over time

>signature ability only triggers on being KOd by an opponent
>penultimate move is Memento

A-at least it's cute, right?
>>
>>31135961
>he doesn't know
>>
File: IMG_2020.jpg (85KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2020.jpg
85KB, 852x640px
>>31135961
Why did they do this to Pyukumuku?
>>
I just bred a tri-perfect IV unaware one. Nice that those 3 IVs are the only ones that matter.
>>
>>31135961
See this is why people hate you faggots. You all see things and just go full retarded without actually thinking about them. The same retards that said that Ash-Greninja was going to be shit.

Pyukumuku isn't built ENTIRELY around its ability. You don't want to just fucking let it die. You stall the enemy with statuses while recovering health. IF, and only IF, something comes that can kill you in one blow, then that something gets damaged.

Signature is for doubles. Hello? You do know Pokemon isn't single battles-only since 2002?
>>
>>31136058
I do want to try bringing one in as a double battle medic.
>>
>>31135961
Pyukumuku has a ridiculous niche in singles. Sending it out kills momentum for both teams. Pyuku is a spectacular "get out of jail free" card, that can also spread Toxic, Taunts, and use Baton Pass to snatch up a bit of momentum after killing it.
>>
>>31135961
(• ∗ •)
>>
You definitely want toxic and recover, but for the last two slots I can't decide between soak, baton pass, curse, and protect.
>>
>>31136130
I like Baton Pass, and either Soak or Taunt. Soak lets Pyuk poison steels and poisons, Taunt prevents Pyukumuku from getting hit with shit like encore, or getting out toxic stalled by something with recovery.
It depends on what your team is more bothered by. Steel types, or stall.
>>
>>31136058
I don't know much about comp but I feel like you could probably use it with a Burn Orb Guts partner
>they get to attack with guts boost
>purify them while regaining health
>Burn orb just burns them again
>>
File: 1476848132155.jpg (57KB, 815x608px) Image search: [Google]
1476848132155.jpg
57KB, 815x608px
>>31136058
so what attacks and nature do you suggest? i really wanna use one the the Battle Tree doubles but cant figure out what to give it
>>
>>31136180
The usual Toxic/Soak/Recover. Curse is good both with Unaware and Innards Out. Use Pain Split if you want to be a bitch.

It works better in online than the Battle Tree though. Purify/Recover/Soak/Toxic might be okay for the tree, with Innards Out instead of Unaware because the battles there are much faster and less prone on setup unless it's the player doing it.

Usually you're going to tank special moves so i guess Calm is the best choice.

For online, you could go with a 0-PP-Up Choice Band 252Atk Adamant Rain Dance set, hoping to fight something that Taunts you turn 1. Struggle 6shots a normal Mew.
>>
File: 1376055921264.png (219KB, 1000x857px) Image search: [Google]
1376055921264.png
219KB, 1000x857px
>>31136264
sounds interesting. ill give it a try. any Pokemon that has good synergy with Pyuku or can i just pair him up with whomever? again, for doubles
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>31136303
I personally only used it in singles, but i guess your pic related might be ok. However Earthquake hurts. Celesteela maybe?

Support and healing is always good so you can pair it with what you want, i guess.

Also while Leftovers is the best, other items might be interesting. Rocky Helmet, or even Z-crystals for stat raises.

Plus, in the case you have something set up Toxic Spikes, you can go and breed Venom Drench on it, to devise a road for a complete domination from your sweeper.

And you HAVE to get a shiny one.
>>
File: 1471289180318.jpg (2KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1471289180318.jpg
2KB, 125x120px
>>31136361
>And you HAVE to get a shiny one.
Im trying! And thanks!

I got Sun so Celesteela is outta the question. A good one anyway. Sun really got shafted the more I read what Moon has.

>tfw certain clothing is version locked too
>>
>>31136125
More like (• 大 •)
>>
File: IMG_7241.png (72KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7241.png
72KB, 720x720px
>>31135961
>>
>>31136361
>>31136264
Is there any way to run Baton pass on Pyuku? I also want to run this thing but it overlaps with my Toxapex a bunch. I think he'll pair up with my Mudsdale nicely, but when it comes to his moves I'm at a loss.
>>
>>31136599
You could use it to switch in a new Pokemon without the risk of it taking damage
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.