[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon really made you think this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: thinking.png (9KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
9KB, 160x160px
What pokemon really made you think this year?
>>
File: anus.png (118KB, 1230x431px) Image search: [Google]
anus.png
118KB, 1230x431px
Really got my noggin joggin'.
>>
>>31133911
This one.
>>
>>31133993
Wouldn't it be hot if an Alolan youngster got bullied by his friends to put his dick in a Pyuku? He'd be be embarrassed but he had to do it, so he asked his best friend to accompany him and help find one. Eventually they find one hiding behind a big rock at a beach. The youngster would stare at it nervously while the Pyuku would just stare back with its blank emotionless expression, it not even having a proper brain. After intoxicating the Pyuku with some Sea Incense, the two boys managed to pull the Pyuku off the rocks without it aggro-ing, but the effort and the hot Alolan sun would have left them with quite the sweat. Slowly, the dared youngster would prod and pry at the Pyuku's mouth and stick it in. The intoxicated Pyuku would convulse slightly and tighten to the boy's panic. He quickly withdrew his finger only to find that the Pyuku's slimy innards had latched on to his finger. His friend would be especially grossed by the sight and tell the youngster to hurry up and get it over with, and proceed to turn away.
The youngster lowers his pants, revealing his untanned nether regions and his genitals. Using the same hand covered in the Pyuku innards, he begins to touch his penis, at first with his bare skin but then rubbing it against the gooey white intestines. At this point the dazed Pyuku begins to stir and it feels its innards touching something warm and hard. It wakes up and reels its innards back into its mouth, pulling in the youngster by his dick which was wrapped in said intestines. The youngster let out a yelp of surprise, and his friend who was on the lookout whispered angrily to be quiet and not attract attention, only to turn around and see what happened.
The Pyuku was awake and agitated and latched on to the youngster crotch while the youngsters dick was deep inside its body. The sensation of the Pyuku's soft intestines compressed in its small body around the youngsters dick was pure ecstasy.
>>
>>31134307
He would begin stroking his own member jealously while his friend was getting the blowjob of a lifetime. Then he remembered what the ancient Alolan's used to say, that a Pyuku's mouth and anus could were pretty much interchangable. With this knowledge, he went over to his orgasming friend and grabbed the other end of the Pyuku, and thrusted his hardened member inside. This end had a lot more of the slimy intestines compared to its mouth, which meant a lot more resistance, but through sheer determination he squeezed through it in a single thrust. The youngster and his friend gasped as both their penises met and touched inside the Pyuku's body, covered in the now warm, caressing and stimulating innards. The two friends momentarily woke from their incredible ecstasy and looked in each others eyes. They then kissed passionately, their tounges invading each others mouths as the Pyuku's stimulations intensified. The two friends gripped the Pyuku harder, thrusting and thrusting, their prepubescent penises swollen to adult sizes, not clashing head on with each other, but sliding against each other inside the Pokemon. At last they couldn't handle it anymore and with one final thrust from each they leaned and came together while the Pyuku's innards gave one final squeeze. Slowly, those innards relaxed and massaged their penises, letting all the cum flow out as their dicks deflated. The two friends lay down on the sandy beach, the Alolan sun's glaring down on them with its warmth. The Pyuku, tired from all the exertion, fell asleep, making soft cooing noises accompanied by a slight gurgling of semen. As per Alolan tradition, the two boys carried the now slightly heavier Pyuku and threw it into water, letting the waves take it away.
The two friends then washed themselves in the sea, and went home, knowing that the Pyuku would return and would be waiting in the same spot.
>>
>>31134322
Why
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mmlzgsq2N01qz4rgp.jpg (15KB, 324x291px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mmlzgsq2N01qz4rgp.jpg
15KB, 324x291px
>>31134322
>>31134307
>>
File: pyukucap.png (7KB, 889x79px) Image search: [Google]
pyukucap.png
7KB, 889x79px
>>31133993
Definitely a Pokemon that makes you think
>>
>>31134322
Someone oughta screencap this homo shit
>>
>>31134484
>not recognizing the pasta
>>
>>31134500
And... I made myself look like an idiot!
Can you explain more please?
>>
>>31133911

Lurantis

because it's shit. It's outclassed by Tsareena as a physical attacker, and it's outclassed by SERVINE as a Contrary Sweeper.

Made me really think hard as to why Gamefreak even created it.
>>
>>31134526
its just a pasta from when people found out about pyuku's origins when it was first showcased
>>
>>31134552
Thank you anon.
>>
Someone quick name my Nihilego I just caught
>>
File: IMG_9110.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9110.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>
>>31134598
Tentacles
>>
>>31134598
Squidward
>>
>>31134598
Lil B
>>
>>31133911
gardevoir

because i finally read the sauce to the "grab the fug" image

i dont want to think any more
>>
>>31134607
>>31134652
>>31134751
LitentawardB
>>
>>31135153
Amazing combination.
>>
>>31134307
>Wouldn't it be hot if an Alolan youngster got bullied by his friends to put his dick in a Pyuku?
I originally thought that was why the Pyukus were in the bathrooms.
>>
File: 1476374406797.jpg (492KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1476374406797.jpg
492KB, 2048x1152px
>>31134533
>Bought into the Totem Lurantis meme
>Caught a Fomantis, named it Andalucia
>Ended up leaving it in the box

Thanks, GF
>>
>>31134307
shut up autist nigger cuck ill stump youre face in numale faggot
>>
>>31133911
Celesteela really fired up my brain processes about the fact that my dick, at this point, reacts to literally everything
>>
What shit theyll gonna pull off with necromza
>>
Kommo-o and how they fucked it up hard, I was super hype for it but they dropped the ball. We shouldn't have to wait for stars for the pseudo to be good
>>
>>31134322
>Then he remembered what the ancient Alolan's used to say, that a Pyuku's mouth and anus could were pretty much interchangable.
really made me think
>>
File: 1479192509750.png (1MB, 1547x649px) Image search: [Google]
1479192509750.png
1MB, 1547x649px
>>
File: VikCrab.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
VikCrab.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>31133911
How could a spaceship beetle that "zooms through the forest" be so fucking slow?
>>
File: 1482120623501.png (350KB, 566x453px) Image search: [Google]
1482120623501.png
350KB, 566x453px
Decidueye made me think about the reasons why it would be ghost type, which made me love it. And then using it in-game made me think about why it has no moves and gets outsped and one-shot by everything.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.