[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UPDATE WHEN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pokemon-bank-facebook.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-bank-facebook.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
When did they mean by this?

For real though not bitching, curious if anybody actually knows when the Poketransfer update will drop.

I skipped Gen 6, but I have a copy of White with all my lil bros just waiting for some love - I have literally no use for the bank until that update drops...
>>
File: 1482090718897.jpg (111KB, 511x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482090718897.jpg
111KB, 511x400px
ITS LIVE
>>
>>31131430
it isn't
>>
>>31131360
nobody fucking knows except that its some time in January. Stop asking.
>>
>>31131592
B-but this is the first time I asked, senpai -desu '_'
>>
When in January?
>>
>>31135484
In about 18 hours my time. But knowing Nintendo they will release it late into January in Japan. Say "please understand" and delay it for us until march.
>>
i wonder how come they managed to make pokebank compatible with red blue and yellow but they just didn't bother to make it compatible with gen 4 games

i would give game freak all my money for an update to sun and moon and pokebank that let's you transfer the spiky eared pichu from heart gold

they didn't even bother putting cosplay pikachu in sun and moon

why the hell do they keep releasing these unique pokemon only to get rid of them in the next gen
>>
In a few weeks, it won't release at the beginning
>>
>>31135538
Okay, you know that isn't gonna happen. The reason the original Pokebank didn't go live on time was because its devs underestimated the amount of traffic its servers were going to withstand. All that's being added this year is a transfer tool and a pokedex function, both of which being local-only functions. While they did estimate that the update was going to release in the middle of January, I'd expect them to release it earlier, if any change was to happen in the first place.
>>
>Have to pay to transfer mons from Gen 6.

Nah fuck this. HomebrewBank all the way.
>>
>>31135596
Haha, I don't know
>>
>>31135662
You're forgetting lots of people will be using the bank in order to get stuff onto their Gen VII games. It's basically the same situation as when the game first released. It's likely they delayed the update until January for the exact same reasons they did last time: to wait for the massive early player base to dwindle a bit so the servers won't be overloaded at once. And they may even stagger release again.

Early servers are always shit, because it's never cost effective to get enough for the larger than usual initial usage compared to long term average usage.
>>
>>31135831
>It's basically the same situation as when the game first released
As when the bank first came out for Gen VI, I mean.
>>
>>31135662
Alright. See ya January 16th
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.