[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally why even live, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1461050662376.png (208KB, 868x555px) Image search: [Google]
1461050662376.png
208KB, 868x555px
Literally why even live, /vp/?
>>
>>31128975
To play Pokemon another day.
>>
Don't. Just kill yourself already.
>>
File: 1480628454865.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1480628454865.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>31128975
there literally isn't a good reason

you gotta find your own and if you cant, have someone try to help you find one (aka a psychiatrist not a fucking gf), and if that fails just kill yourself because at that point you're just not happy being alive
>>
>>31128975
Live today so you can live tomorrow.
>>
>>31128975
Don't. Just die. You're taking up our oxygen and other resources. Go turn yourself into nutrients since you're a waste of space.

If you think I'm wrong, prove it and live. Otherwise, go kill yourself.
>>
File: 1480291724820.jpg (30KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
1480291724820.jpg
30KB, 640x477px
>>31128975
for the bank update in January
>>
>literally
To fuck and be fucked, both physically and financially. Don't give up OP, depression is usually a sickness that gives you the power not to care via apathy, and when that happens you lose a great deal of ability to fight depression. It's an addiction, really. Why care about something that hurts you when you can turn your head and give zero fucks instead of bearing the responsibility to get better.
>>
>>31128975
Just make a thread for your waifu and curl up anon. It'll get better. Or at least more tolerable.
>>
>>31128975
To shitpost, for another day
>>
>>31129053
That bush in the back and Raven's finger look like a dick.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.