[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently to get a cosmog, I need to go back to the Altar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-790Cosmoem.png (63KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-790Cosmoem.png
63KB, 250x250px
So apparently to get a cosmog, I need to go back to the Altar of the Moone and go through the portal, but when i try to it says "There is a strange distortion in the air... but you don't seem to be able to traverse it now."
Anybody know why? All i need is Cosmog and Cosmoem to finish the dex.
>>
>>31126253
I think you need to go there during the day in moon or during the night in sun
>>
>>31126253
Bring your box legend. If that doesn't work bring your box legend and >>31126275
>>
Bring Solgaleo with you during the day in Sun or Lunala with you during the night in Moon.
>>
>>31126275
Gotcha, thanks.
>>
If your are playing moon you have to go to the altar at day with lunala on your team

In sun you go at night with solgaleo
>>
>play moon
>get thrown off by reversed day/night cycle
>go through portal
>never go back
Who else does this?
>>
>>31126253
Did you have Sogaleo or Lunala with you? I think they're necessary to hop the portal and summon Cosmog.
>>
>>31126345
Same. I just wanted the more appropriate Nebby evo and Celesteela is my favorite UB.
>>
>>31126468
I did it because I realized I've picked the blue version on accident every gen and wanted to keep going
>>
>>31126253
have you done the UB sidequest? I had to do that before it worked, not sure if its a prerequisite but it wouldnt hurt to try
>>
>>31126912
YEah i have and i've got the cosmog now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.