[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/vp/ writes the plot of the next gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Here is with what you gotta work with :
make pic related evil
anything else is up to you
>>
Is he evil because a weedle climbed up under his shorts and stung him in the dick?
>>
>>31126113
region: based off of china
professor:gingko
plot: trials like in alola but in dojo's or martial arts kinda school.
evil team: just one guy >masked man.
masked man has a stone that creates a field that lasts until the end of the battle. this field connects the souls of the pokemons and trainer and the loser gets his soul stolen.
professor loses to masked man.
professor dies.
you and your rival defeat the trials and chase masked man.
at the end your rival turns evil and works for masked man.
you guys fight he dies.
final battle: when masked man is down to 5 pokemon masked man mask breaks and is revealed to be gold. he gets away.
>>
>>31126308
your shit has 0 backstory
>>
>>31126308
crawling in my skin/10, now go play reborn, faggot
>>
>>31126376
OP said /vp/ writes the plot not one anon.
work with what I gave you or do your own thing.
>>
>>31126308
eh you gotta keep it 7+
so no deaths allowed
>>
>>31126113
gold uses the time machine to travel in time. Something wrong happened and ended up in a wormhole .He gets his mind controlled by an UB and ends up in gen8.
>>
>>31126497
literally lusamine
>>
how the fuck do you make a character like that evil?
no tumblr/reddit fanfic in the world can manage to do that while making sense
>>
>>31126113
Make it a Streets of Rage senario, Gold recreates Team Rocket in order to gain more and more money and power, I can't think of a good reason as to why though.
>>
After defeating everything in his way and becoming the world greatest trainer. he aims to catch the strongest and most powerful pokemon arceus.
but even that didnt satisfy him. so he gets power crazy and starts to collect has many legendaries to turn them into energy to create mega arceus.
>>
>>31126661
Honestly I can't do it.
But I do have this idea swimming in my mind.
>Game's professor is a bitch
>But it's because she works for the evil team
>Her son thinks she gets kidnapped by them, and every time he does try to "save" her, she puts a facade of helpless.
>He finds out 3/4th through the game about his mother's trueself
>He [spoilers]joins his mother and betrays you, in the end having them both disappear after you raid the base, leaving a note in your room after you beat the game.[/spoiler]
>>
Everyone is a faggot
Everyone dies at the end
The End.
>>
>>31126745
hmm I dont see why he would make his own team rocket after seeing how pathetic easy they were.
>>31126824
thats not evil
>>31126879
confusing shit man.you talk about a professor and then you switch to mother.
>>
>>31126950
The professor is a mother, the mother of your best friend, get it now familia?
>>
I got the perfect plot guys
nothing too edgy or too lame
> gold is 20+ years old like Red in SM.
> gold tries to catch the cover legendary but gets his memory stolen.
> evil team picks him up
> natural talent as a trainer helps him climb up the ranking and takes the boss place later for himself
>>
>>31127019
original
nothing too farfetch. I think we done guys
>>
>>31127019
THIS
>>
>>31127019
I had something different in mind but yours is less complicated and fits better.
>>
>>31127019
its a WRAP
>>
>>31127019
he did it the madman actually did it.
>>
Gold creates an organization that initially was well intentioned, but it all started because he kept winning battles and his attitude became more and more arrogant. Never lost a single battle. While still caring for his Pokemon, he has no remorse doing cruel acts against other people and becomes obsessed with power and fighting powerful opponents, even putting the whole world in danger and not giving a single fuck about it. Some of the past protagonists join him and are high ranks in the organization.

He fights you with:
Typhlosion
Red Gyarados
Umbreon
Togekiss
Dragonite
And finally, Ho-Oh.

He is satisfied after being bested in battle by you and leaves, never to be found again.

You encounter Silver and Lyra in the story. Silver helps you fight against grunts and some of the higher ups. He becomes dissapointed in his past rival and holds a grudge against him for turning into something like Giovanni. Despite this and coming to confront him, Silver can't bring himself to fight him. Lyra helps you too, but on a lesser scale. She takes care of his mom, who still doesn't believe her son took such a turn. It's implied that he was romantically linked with Lyra on their teens, but the relationship was strained by him.
>>
>>31127531
thats way too much try hard.
why would the past protags join him?
only thing I can agree on is the team and silver helping you out.
>>
>>31127531

is pretty good, but >>31127638 mentioned the one big issue with it
but then again, having Gold be the bad guy seems retarded anyway, so having the other PCs come into play isn't too far-fetched with this premise
>>
>>31127531
the "gold is obsessed with winning" idea actually makes sense
>>
>>31127638
Dunno, just thought it was a cool idea. I know there are some things wrong with it but that was the first thing that came to mind
>>
Ethan wants to help Silver by changing his past for the better by using Celebi

But has has to do something evil in return for this to happen or something
>>
I based this off Lapras' Moon Pokedex Entry:
>These Pokémon were once near extinction due to poaching. Following protective regulations, there is now an overabundance of them.

Due to an overabundance of certain Pokemon in Johto causing danger to its citizens, Ethan creates a team with the goal of removing these protective regulations. Not having success, his team dumps large amounts of Pokemon into the region the next game is set in. While his intentions were good, his team dumps the pokemon into ill-fitting environments (similar to how Exeggutor is best suited in Alola than Kanto), which caused great damage to the region. Can't think of anything else right now- it's difficult to think of a plot based around Ethan being evil without it immediately becoming edgy. Lyra, who has close links to Ethan and his team, could be the champion of the new region (using mega azumarill or some bullshit).
>>
>>31127019
So literally Claus.
>>
File: dartz-l.png (243KB, 561x592px) Image search: [Google]
dartz-l.png
243KB, 561x592px
>>31126308
>masked man has a stone that creates a field that lasts until the end of the battle. this field connects the souls of the pokemons and trainer and the loser gets his soul stolen.

first thing that came in my mind.
>>
>>31126308
we yugioh now?
>>
File: best amine.jpg (31KB, 510x385px) Image search: [Google]
best amine.jpg
31KB, 510x385px
>>31130553
yes, very.
>>
File: 1483159139421.png (57KB, 516x443px) Image search: [Google]
1483159139421.png
57KB, 516x443px
>>
>>31129321
You don't mention the Mother Series in /vp/.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.