[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This dude deserves to have his own game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: fc4.png (433KB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
fc4.png
433KB, 680x384px
This dude deserves to have his own game
>>
Only if his starter is the Salazzle in the third picture
and by "starter", we really mean "the real Trainer", with this guy in her reverse harem and catching other Pokemon for her while providing cover
>>
>>31123456
Ahaha yeah he sure was fun and not some humor material for 11 years old kids.
>>
This is an unfunny meme.

>HAHA LOOK AT THIS HIKER OUT OF NOWHERE SO RANDUMB XD BETTER SHOW MY FRIENDS ON 9GAG ABOUT HOW RANDOM WE ARE!!!!! WAFFLES! XD
>>
>>31123499
shut up NEET
>>
>>31123499
Found the faggot who couldn't spot the difference

I bet you think cuckui is the masked royal too
>>
>>31123456
What was the point of this? SM is for fucking 2 year olds. How was this even a challenge or game?
>"ok! Spot the difference in the dance!"
>Marowaks dance
>Marowaks dance again except some random guy pops up in the screen
>"so what was different?? Can you guess? XD"
> •Marowak on the left
> •Marowak on the right
> •the random guy who wasn't there before that just popped up and made a face
Gee, I fucking wonder. Fuck this "game" this is like Skylanders/ Leapfrog games tier.
>>
>>31123456
The thing was funny, but not THAT funny. No idea why people are so obsessed with this Trial
>>
>>31123456
>remember when you had to do gym leader puzzles? Yeah that was great
>now we are forced to watch cutscenes of low poly 3D models doing dumb shit
I want to battle and train Pokemon. What the fuck is this gay horseshit.
>>
>>31123512
>>31123519

Hi Katy or should I say t3h P3ngu1n 0f d00m? Waffles amirite? XDDD
>>
>>31123535

It was a joke, calm your autism. It was clearly never intended to be a challenge. Sometimes games have humorous quests for shits and giggles. You wanna get mad at shit in a game get mad at FF15s Cup Noodles quest.
>>
Pokemon Snap 2
>>
File: 1437696825722.png (261KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437696825722.png
261KB, 640x480px
Yikes. What a hateful thread.
>>
>>31123543
It completely shattered any serious mood Kiawe had when you meet him. It was full mood-whiplash.
>>
File: 1483077047566.png (523KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483077047566.png
523KB, 640x480px
Do you guys hate fun?
>>
>>31123512
You felt this triggered with me stating how weak the joke actually is? Thanks, m8. Feels pretty good.
>>
>>31123729
It's just that when I'm playing a game, I like to you know, be playing a game. Not watching a typica episode of the Pokemon anime where you have to dance or be in a pageant or some other horse crap that's irrelevant to Pokemon.
>>
>>31123943
It was funny, but after getting increasingly disappointed in how lame trials were turning out to be, this really wasn't what I needed
>>
File: image.png (116KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
116KB, 500x327px
>>31123943
Kiawe isn't serious you fucking Autist. He dances in his room like a retard all the while screaming and shouting and he also works a part time job in fucking retail until he got fired. Kiawe is a joke and his trial reflects that.
>>
I tought this thread was advanced baiting, then I saw the number of posters. Good job /vp/, you once proved that you are, in fact, autistic.
>>
>>31123456

>get to trial
>expect subtle changes in the dances
>this shit

I was pretty insulted desu
>>
>>31124128
>funny

>>31124145
Hm, well then, why make this throwaway retard as a trial captain? How about just have a competent opponent? Not "ohhh XD here's some Z-crystals yurrrr"
>>
>Super serious looking black guy with flame hair
>Shirtless, has muscles, looks like he hates fun
>Is actually a fun dude, and gives you a bit of a smile while fighting
>His friend shows up and helps during the trial

The first Marowak dance made me think it would be an actual difference spotting game. I was pleasantly surprised by it going goofy. Kiawe is the first dark character that isn't boring, and he's definitely a good character.

>Goes to work in just shorts, gets fired
Then this happens and you feel bad for the guy.
>>
>AWAKEN MY HIKER
>>
>>31124200
He's actually Hawaiian. Japs don't care about forced diversity.
>>
>>31123456
This was the only trial I genuinely found fun.

>First part plays it serious, have to replay it to find the difference, think it's actually going to be more challenging than previous trials
>Pay extra close attention to the next part
>Burst out laughing
>Last part doesn't even take the answers seriously

Overall, wish all other trials were as memorable.
>>
>>31124222
I didn't say anything about diversity. Though I can see why it looks like it.

I meant that he's the only dark skinned character that isn't shit. Example; the rock climber gym leader. Seriously, dude looked fucking stupid, and wasn't even much of a character. Then there was the Aunt Jemima gym leader who was also shit.
>>
>>31124101
calm your angry autism
>>
>>31124101

It wasn't even irrelevant to Pokemon, though?
>>
>>31124281
>Who dislikes a bad game? What a jerk.
>>
ALOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
>>
I never knew this trial triggered autists like this
>>
>>31124428

>Stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>31123507
>>31123640
samefagging
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.