/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ general: 14 days and 14 nights of Mew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 7

File: mmx.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mmx.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
last bread: >>30989450

>currently
Carnivine try'ems
Daily Pokemon #3 (Relicanth, Spiritomb, Girafarig, Keclon, Shuckle)
Kanto Winkers (Bulba, Squirtle, Char, Jiggs, Clefairy)
Hoopa-C (gold) [PSBs]
Zygarde-100 (2 hearts) [PSBs]
Arceus (2 hearts) [PSBs]
Kyurem-W (2 hearts) [PSBs]
Mewtwo (gold) [PSBs and RMLs]
Mew escalation battle
Tornadus-T (timed) (gold) (Flying, 70 BP, Risk-Taker)

>upcoming
Mega Mewtwo X Competitive Stage Salamence Special Stage [PSBs, probably RMLs]
Lugia Appears (2 hearts)
Pinsir Once Per Day [PSBs]

>Mew rewards
25 1 Moves +5
50 1 Mega Speedup
75 1 Disruption Delay
100 1 Skill Swapper
125 1 Mega Start
150 1 Mega Speedup
175 1 Skill Booster S
200 2 Raise Max Level
250 1 Mega Speedup
300 2 Skill Booster M
350 2 Raise Max Level
400 1 Skill Booster L
450 2 Mega Speedup
500 3 Raise Max Level
>>
Well it took more than a few attempts, but I finally just managed to beat Mew 300 itemless with Full Candy Steelix, LVL15 Yveltal, SL5 Hoopa-U and Jirachi. All it really took was getting Steelix to megavolve in 2 turns, as soon as
I managed that it was a piece of cake.
>>
>>31122472
And Mew immediately raged +15, probably mad I bested it haha.
>>
im sorry lads, I wastn there to save the last thread.

also what did i miss since last time?
>>
File: zatyYlN.png (116KB, 1627x680px) Image search: [Google]
zatyYlN.png
116KB, 1627x680px
>>31122492
>>31122472
Great jarb. I think 300 is the final easy boss stage, according to this HP chart I see on Fleddit. 350 and 400 aren't brutal, but I don't see those happening itemless.
>>
Okay I've maxed Risk-Taker on Machamp, Hoopa-U and Landorus-T. Whose next? The rest are all 90BP (cept Slaking but lol normal). Or should I focus on Pyroar's Relentless?
>>
>>31122636
Darkrai Sleep Charm to lv3
>>
>>31122636
SS Mawile, dawg.
>>
>>31122669
You're meming but I've already done that... The hubris of youth.
>>
>>31122698
I went with Relentless. Doesn't it do more damage with Skill Level and have slightly better activation rates (on 4 and 5 matches at least) than Pyre?
>>
350 done with M+5,DD and MS. I used a Sinister Power team with Tyranitar as my mega.
You can probably skip the MS, but then you need to bring Hoopa-C and have a good starting board.
On my way to 400
>>
>>31122704
not even memeing my lad... although darkrai can put only psychich types to sleep. There arent that many main stages for this, but for event ones. Even two EB are psychic type for example

After that Disruption Cleaners to lv2 like golurk, gallade, mystical beasts...
>>
Weird question here.

I'm shipping off to China for six months in February, does anyone know if Shuffle is blocked by the Great Firewall?
>>
>>31123147
nope its not. also there are easy ways to get past it
>>
So is anyone actually going past L200 in the Mew escalation? I know there are some big jumps but it's so tedious and I'm only on L80-something.
>>
File: shuffleshack.jpg (470KB, 608x2232px) Image search: [Google]
shuffleshack.jpg
470KB, 608x2232px
Fuck
>>
>>31125524
Everyone who has hoopa-U is going all the way, only one of my friends who doesn't want to candy rayquaza and doesn't know how to use Tyranitar isn't trying for beyond 200.
>>
>>31126265
Casform
>5+1 GENS
????
also
>Wouldn't be a good safari without muh speshial pikachu
>>
>>31123858
Sweet! Looking into a VPN, but I hear that they periodically drop the connection making things like videos hard to watch. With Shuffle, I don't want to keep getting "COMMUNICATION ERROR" thrown up at me every 30 seconds.
>>
>>31126401
Shuffle is STILL stuck on gen 6
>>
>>31125524
I only beat 100 and I stopped, the hearts wasted in relation to the rewards aren't worth it considering that the main stages have a far more important prize that could be useful for next week. If they doubled the rewards after 100 then it could be worth it.

There's also coin grinding since these new stages are pretty fucking shit with low catchrates and the constant baiting of M+5s, MS, DDs and Great Balls.
>>
Haven't touched this game since the PSB thing started

What manners of bullshittery did I miss/am I in for?
>>
>>31126971
The newest main stages all have 20k-30k HP with constant disruptions and half of them are repeat stages for the sole purpose of farming PSBs.

They have low catch rates too, just so GS makes you spend 2500/3500 for a Great Ball for a Pokemon you will never use.

Expert stages after Hydreigon are pure garbage outside of Poliwrath. They're all literally useless.
>>
>>31122806
I went overkill on 350 with M-Ray (7), Hoopa-C (9), Hoopa-U (6, SL4), Yveltal (12, SL2), +5, MS, AP^ and DD. I won with 12 moves left.

>>31122704
Cookies to an AP100 Sleep Charm-mon is not a meme, buddy boy.

>>31126273
Of course I am. What the fuck else is there to do? Main stages? lol
>>
hi guys, I'm fairly new to pokemon shuffle (about stage 160) do you have any ressources where I can look up shit for the game? Also whats your oppinion on 3DS vs Mobile?
>>
>>31128781
1. Better stop playing if you dont like grinding.
2. Get used to grinding a lot.
3. Grind coins on regular Meowth (stage 37). Watch some youtube videos to know how to do it.
4. Grind EXP on Ampharos (stage 130).
5. It's better to grind coins for items in order to beat a stage instead of grinding EXP.
6. Nontheless, its quite easy to get a mon to level 5 (needs only like 8-10 hearts). After that its only if you reached end game or for competitions.
7. Get to M-Mewtwo asap. Don't bother catching the shitmons inbetween or s-ranking shit.
8. Get Lucario and Absol asap (EX Stage 2) and their mega stone (Mission card 2 and 10). You want to do this before fighting M-Mawile and M-Gengar respectively..
9. Get Gengar asap. Yes, its catch rate sucks. Get used to low catch rates and bullshit stages.
10. Events are nice to early get strong mons. For example the likes of Landorus-T, Reshiram, Zekrom, Shaymin are essential to beat itemless bullshit stages.
11. Once you hit Roseus Center the real "fun" of the game begins. Its the most bullshit area so far in the game.
12. Do not waste jewels on anything but to unlock 3 additional runs for Sunday Meowth
13. Only use M-Mewtwo Y with 3 mega boosters for this Meowth. Buy additional +5 turns. But no Mega start. Use Gengar + whatever you have with the ability "Quirky" while you get Mewtwo.
14. Give your first Mega Speed Up to Gengar. This will reduce the neccessary matches from 4 to 3 turns (3match, 3match, 4match instead of 4 3matches or something similar)
15. When there is a 3-mon stage use Gengar. No exceptions. Even if its NVE.
>>
>>31128781
cont
16. All in all, M-Gengar is the best mega there is. Only exception if there are a lot of rock/block disruptions.
17. After candying M-Gengar you should focus on MMY (in order to get your mega faster for Sunday Meowth)
18. After that its gonna take you a long time to get 20 candies for M-fug
19. Don't waste any resources on normal types.
20. Don't waste your resources to get to the last levels of escalations.
21. Don't waste your resources on unnecessary event mons.
22. Don't waste your resources unnecessary psb stages.
23. Don't waste your skill cookies on unnecessary abilities.
24. If possible, try to clear a few easy mission cards for a few items. But do not waste too many resources into this.
25. Skill Swap asap: Raikou, Suicune and Yvetal. Everything after that is not really necessary.
26. Save unto RML as long as possible. Once your RML mon hits lv 10 give it one. Grind it till lv11 and then give it another, and so on.
27. Even if you suck, use your chance to participate in the current competition to get at least some price, every resource is valuable.
28. ALWAYS use EXP+ on Saturday Victini. You may also use it for Sunday Eevee.
29. Never send all your hearts at once on mobile, do 15 then the other 15.
30. Fuck you and grind the cat.

not really up to date, but should be good enough
>>
>>31128781
3DS is better: items are cheaper, and it's easier to grind for coins. Mobile give you more chances to get extra hearts though. Reddit is actually a decent resource, look up Pokemon Shuffle on there.
>>
I fucking love getting use out of Heracross.
>>
>>31128968
>>31128974

Thanks a lot, this answered a lot of questions I had.

>22. Don't waste your resources unnecessary psb stages.

Whats a psb stage?

Also what exactly do the golden medals on some stages mean? I know they are supposed to indicate how good a pokemon is but what is the criteria?
>>
>>31129370
The criteria is based off of the base power of the Pokemon once caught. These are largely worth ignoring, as a weak Pokemon can still have a difficult stage.

PSBs are personal skill boosters: some special stages drop them, and some main stages (in the 400s, far away from where you are) drop them too. If you raise a Pokemon's skill level, either the likelihood of the ability triggering will raise, or the damage inflicted will increase--it depends on the ability. For example, if I raise a Pokemon with Block Smash+ to skill level 2, the likelihood of the ability triggering will raise by 10%.
>>
>>31129370
>>22. Don't waste your resources unnecessary psb stages.
>Whats a psb stage?

This particular point. Now would be a great time to grind mewtwos ability. Having a lv20 mewtwo with po4 lv5 will deal 1.4k every time. However getting one will take around 90k coins, 10rml and more hearts grinding than you really want to. So its something you shouldnt do. You can go for lv2 if you really feel like, but not further.

Or a few weeks ago we had infernape psb stage. Once skill swapped its the only fire disruption halter. However getting it to a decent level is just too much. And if you just started the game (meaning you dont have reached mtar) you should not go for this and instead focus on getting to mtar, or grind coins or whatever

if you dont know what to do, just ask here. Your chances of getting a non-meme reply are good since these threads are really slow and we dont have to shitpost about anything the whole time except when we shitpost
>>
>>31129672
Currently I'm just focusing on clearing "story" stages.

I used to try the stage until I caught the pokemon due to ocd, but onix was fucking ridiculous which made me give up on trying to catch every single one.

When do I get to the point where I can try to catch some event pokemon, like the current Arceus, Zygarde or even Kyurem?
>>
>>31129851
arceus a shit. dont bother
zygarde. good for dragon stages. but needs a skill swapper first. very difficult to catch. was repeated a few times already, will happen in future. dont bother
kyurem. ehh swap++ is decent. dragon type is not. best out of the trio. but dont bother really

get mew as far as you can. getting to lv50 or 100 should be possible for you.

get mewtwo, but dont grind its psb

get winking dailies. they are easy and have really good abilities.

current events are mostly shit. dont bother and focus on getting to 300 asap. once you got mray and 20 mega speedups, things will change
>>
>>31129985
tried mewtwo once and got lucky, catching it with only its base catchrate.

Are the winking dailies that good? I got charmander but it left me disappointed with its 50 base power.

Also I havent even seen 1 MSU, whats the best way to grind those?
>>
>>31130106
You can't grind MSUs--they are elusive prizes. They are prizes in competitions, escalation battles, mission cards, and rare gifts. I'd say to use your first one on Gengar. Save them after that.
>>
>>31130106
The winking dailies aren't that strong, but they have good abilities that will help -you- specifically, since you're early in the game.
>>
>>31130106
1st msu on gengar (go catch if you havent already)
2nd msu till number 20 are for mray

getting suicune and raikou is among first priority and skill swapping them of course.
you have like only 15 seconds to beat their stage. A nice risk Taker match could like insta kill them. However i dunno how you would get access to one. otherwise use the slowdown phone exploit if you are on mobile
>>
>>31130397
Obligatory "I didn't save 20 candies for Rayquaza and I'm doing just fine" post.
>>
Just finished Mew 450 and man it was tough, i went full items because might as well make me sure since i don't fucking waste those coins in failed attempts, Hoopa-U just wasn't in the mood to help me and so i got next to no RTs activations, still manage to finish it with 7 moves left thanks to some lucky big combos.
Sadly, i got only 10k coins left, so i guess i will have to finish this EB next year, and even then i'm not sure if i should keep going, i'm still missing thundurus and i'm 3 stages away from Msalamance.

>>31130833
>Obligatory "I didn't save 20 candies for Rayquaza and I'm doing just fine" post.
I didn't candied Rayquaza until i finished Hoopa-U, and even then i just fed it 10, i'm enjoying using more Mttar, but yeah, life would have been A LOT easier if i candied him before.
>>
>>31131146
You totally have enough time to do all the things. I've got 2k coins left, only at 370. I'm gonna hit 399, work on main stages (at 451) until Meowth arrives, then I'll get back to Mew. You already know you won't -need- M-Salamence to do well in the compy.
>>
>>31131146
What mega did you use for 450? Everyone keeps saying to go SE or Ttar, but MRay seems to solve every problem I've had so far.
>>
>>31131263
I used mega tyranitar, you could use Mfug i don't like RNG combos that much, also if you don't finish before the DD goes off, and you don't put it to sleep, you're gonna be neck deep on doodoo.
>>
What are you bringing to Victini today?
>>
>>31133435
Candied Xerneas, Scyther, Salamance and Kyurem White/Black (the newer one) for keks.
>>
>>31133435
Yveltal, Scyther, Alakazam, Charizard.
>>
Level 16 Scyther, motherfuckers. Roast me if you must.
>>
>>31133723
Nigga everyone doing it these days
My god we've literally
>Scizor
My vote for best Shuffle meme of 2016
>>
>>31122806
I followed this but replace Zoroak with Hoopa-B and won with 1 move. So be forewarned brethren.
>>
I think investing in Sharpedo is a cool thing to do.
>>
Anyone here still use the Shuffle Save Editor?
Does that ban you from competitions? Did it ever? I'd love to use it now that I have soundhax
>>
400 done with M-Fug, Hoopa-U, Yveltal and Darkrai, used M+5, DD, MS and AP.
I'm stopping here to grind coins, but I'll probably finish this escalation next week
>>
>>31135197
My man.
>>
391 bump
>>
>>31133435
Scyther, Machamp, Salamence and Reshiram.
>>
>>31128968
>29. Never send all your hearts at once on mobile, do 15 then the other 15.
never heard of this, could you explain why?
>>
>>31136333
The only thing I can think about is the regeneration timer. If you get 5 hearts, the countdown will reset and you have to wait 30 minutes, but if you send a little at a time, you will be safe and save some minutes.
>>
>>31133435
Charizard, Salamence, Greninja and Keldeo (and Scyther of course :^))

>>31133858
sunday eevee before it was cool

>>31134824
no

>>31134992
no it doesnt. all is good and fine. But you will loose interest in the game once you edit it. believe me... it happened to me and countless others here.

>>31136420
yup...
oh boy i love it to have like wait 2 more minutes for the next heart and then send some mini-hearts only to realize I got now 5 hearts and 30 minutes to wait. Fuck you gs, really. Why dont we mobile users get to save up hearts too??
>>
>>31136284
>>31133697
>>31133521
Why is everyone bringing Scyther?
>>
>>31136680
I know, right? Scizor is way better. :^)
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 965x288px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 965x288px
>>31136567
Are (you)s back?
>>
>>31136567
>Sunday Eevee
Pls no.
My shame will haunt me forever
>>
>>31136723
no for real now, whats the scyther meme?
>>
>>31137220
It's a good bug mon, I guess. Hopefully we will get M-Pinsir soon.
>>
going against mew 200, any reccomendations? hopefully i can reach 450 by tuesday.
>tfw stuck at anorith in main stages.
>>
>>31133858
>Scizor
was a 2015 meme.

>>31136680
>>31137220
It has RMLs. I never understood why though, >Scizor is the better candidate given Scyther is NFE.
>>
>>31137220
Oh Jesus...

A long, long time ago, when Mega Mewtwo X was challenging, when saying "There'll be a thing called escalation battles" people would respond "That sounds kinda cool", before Mega Speedup Candies, Raise Max Level Candies, Skill Boosters and certainly Skull Swappers, a 70BP Bug Mon was actually viable. His name was Scyther.

Things were good, fun, simple. People didn't play the same stage all day for coins or Skill Boosters. Then Scizor came along.

"Bug Type? Swarm? Why, this is just a Scyther clone!" Some anons exclaimed. "My Scyther is already level 5! No point swapping it for Scizor!"

"But anons," others argued "Scizor will be able to megavolve! Haven't you played Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire? Certainly we should utilise it!"

And so did the schism occur. Come competition time... Let's say Venusaur, anons posted their teams. "I used X, Y, Z and Scizor."

>Scizor

And so a meme was born. A bad meme, but this is most are in these generals.

Time passed and all was well. Scyther was forgotten, Scizor shined. New features, such as the items were introduced. And the one day, unexpectally...

Scyther
RML 0/10

And so now Scyther has returned, to bless us with his glory, and Scizor is left in his shadow, but nothing but meme arrows and green text for company.
>>
>>31137749
I see, thanks for elaborating.
>>
story time newfriends :^)

>mew 450
>all items (except c1 and exp)
>mtar (10, 15/15), yvetal (15, lv2), hoopa-u (10, lv5), darkrai (10, lv3)
>leddit strategy is about matching mtar so you get delicious risk taker matches
>risk taker 5match dealing ~400 damage (atk+ wtf??)
>another risk taker 4match not activating
>fuck you game
>using my best with shufflemove and elaborate move plans to somehow win
>disruption strikes and my chances of winning fade
>last turn, need like 5k
>of course risk taker fucks me up (well it was a 3match, so no blame) and no combo of course
>lose
>"would you like to spend jewels"-meme
>buy 6 jewels pack since we get 6 more (so its 12 for 5 bucks)
>spend that one jewel and get 5 more turns
>have another 3match risk taker
>highest roll, insta kill it with around ~4.2k damage (and yet there are people that dont believe in the luck theory anon posted in the alst thread)

how much of a normie am I??
>>
>>31138265
>Listening to reddit
come on anon, you're better than that.
Half those idiots have spent money on this shit.
>>
>>31138307
i know... but i also know that there is no better non-rng strategy

>inb4 hurr durr just take raylmao
fug is great, but enjoy getting fucked on a 9k coins item run when it decides to remove only that one mon that has 1 or 2 icons repeatedly and you wont get combos in 5 mon stages with blocks and ice

only other solution would be to go really all items....
>>
>>31138350
>ice
*barriers

pls no bully :/
>>
Bump, also check these.
>>
this shit better be alive when I return....
>>
Convince me to not use a modded apk to get past the jewish tricks
>>
>>31139820
Only fags do it :^)
>>
>>31139066
Bump2, also check these.
>>
>>31141488
>>31139066
Checked. Also Happy New Year
>>
>>31141758
Happy new year, anon. May 2017 be a year full of friendly combos for you.
>>
I decided to advance on the main stages, and am currently at Primeape. There's a slight chance that I'll reach M-Tyranitar within a week, but I feel that the stages will become very bullshity soon.
>>
Bump, check these almost trips.
>>
>>31143841
Aw no trips.
>>
>>31136680
I used it a lot early in the game, so it was already at 10 once I started getting excess RMLs, so I began giving it RMLs. It's a beast.
>>
>>31144111
checked
>>
At 400 now with 3k coins. Advancing toward M-Metagross until Weekend Meowth saves me.
>>
I'm beginning to think about how useful another Eject+mon would be. What's the answer there? Umbreon? Espeon? Vaporeon?
>>
I'm back to 90000 coins, so now I can complete the last 100 stages of the escalation, then do Meowth and be ready for the update
>>
My last bump of the year. Happy new year, friendos.
>>
I'm grinding Carnivine on new year's eve

what has become of my life
>>
>>31146633
lol. I'll do that when I'm single digits before a level up.
>>
>reaches Sableye PSB stage

This changes everything.
>>
>>31145399
>Vaporeon
Poliwrath is a thing, so I'd say Espeon for M-Mewtwo teams or Flareon because that's the only thing Fire teams lack
>>
>>31148116
Wot about Umbreon?
>>
I'm currently planning to use RMLs on Kyogre fully expecting it to get a new ability that isn't shit eventually, it better pay off
>>
>>31148222
What good ability could it possibly get? Whirlpool?
>>
>>31148222
Dude, don't do it. It hasn't come for Groudon, it won't necessarily come for Kyogre. They made Yveltal swappable, but not Xerneas. There's no parity in this game or reason to expect anything. You have to reconsider this.
>>
>>31148260
It could get Downpour, fucking nothing has Downpour
>>
>>31148583
>>31148260
both would be great. gs pls. we know you lurk here

also good job everyone keeping this alive
>>
Whirlpool Kyogre would be dope.

And Ground Forces Groudon.
>>
First bump of 2017!
>>
>>31128945
Roseus Center has been nerfed twice within the same year, its not as hard anymore as it used to be.

Glaucus Hall and Nahat Carnival however are pretty much bullshit.
>>
>>31150913
Nahat Carnival?
>>
>>31150971
I assume that's the name of the latest area, it (the name) doesn't appear on 3DS.

Just got to 300, what's the play?
>>
>>31151011
300 is a good stage for M-Steelix with a MS. There are plenty of blocks. Bring your SE heavy hitters and an M+5 too.
>>
Don't forget to use Exp x 1.5 on New Year Eevee.
>>
>>31138307
Honestly, it's the best place to look for info by default, since it's so active and have so many people posting their results and strategies, you could also try with gamefaqs, but those are just as slow as it's here.
>>
>>31151120
Thanks, that did the trick. Won with 5 moves left, so I guess I didn't need the M+5, but it's always better to not cheap out.
>>
>>31152110
>No itemless
Casual. Haha just kidding, it was dumb to do that.
>>
MMX disruptions: Tornadus-T and Salamence. Mom's gonna freak.
>>
400 donezo with MRay 7, Hoopa-U 7/4, Scyther 16, SS Yveltal 12/2. M+5, MS, DD, AP^.
>>
>>31152684
>MRay 7
-Hoopa-U 7
>Scyther 16
What the fuck
>>
>>31152771
Surprisingly, there's enough depth at this point in the game to have people flourishing with different teams and levels.
>>
>>31152578
Will there be a Victini again on Tuesday?

My Tornadus-T is level 6 and I just acquired Mega Salamence
>>
>>31150971
Nacht Carnival
>>
>>31152832
>Will there be a Victini again on Tuesday?

Yass, queen.
>>
HNY bump
>>
Thread save bump
>>
Has anyone tried M-Salamence on weekend Meowth? I'm not really sure of the reasoning for it since Mewtwo evolves much quicker with Meloetta present.
>>
>>31153890
I did and it's pretty good. I had bad RNG, made two mistakes and still got 7200.
The advantage with M-Salamence is that you can bring Lugia and leave the 4th spot open to remove the Pidgey. It also megaevolve faster than MMY and doen't have to rely on Meloetta's MB++
>>
>>31154079
you literally have the same with mfug and manaphy/sunkern. And they are even eject++ instead of meme eject+.

>b,bb,b,but msalamence evolves much quicker
indeed it does if you have spend 10 candies and maybe even a skillswapper..
1. not worth it. And remember how people argued if you should spend 5 candies on mmy. A so much better mega than salamence...
2. thx to the new meowth layout its much easier to get mfug online
3. flying types lack good support. So you either have to bring a MB along (not necessary if you fell for memes and candied mmence). Single Quirky sucks. So you can only bring another regular eject+(+) mon. But this way pidgey gets target too much and they will barely fill the board and hence you will get clutched with your useless eject mons.

tl;dr: only try mmence if you havent candied it yet, since you can bring a MB this way. And in order for eject to work you need a good team balance

>mfug, xern, sunkern/manaphy, blank (works only if xern is on high skill level)
still the best team so far, until flying gets support
>>
>>31154253
>try to use stuttered speech to make a point
>fail at using stuttered speech and making a point
You are cute.
If you are even considering candying M-Salamence you are at stage 530, have at least 10 MSU you are not using and a SS, that means you most likely already candied Fug, Tyranitar and a few other useful megas.
Of course it's a luxury investment, but it's not like endgame players have much else to spend their MSU on(hell, I have candied much more Megas than necessary including Salamence and still have 25 MSU left), while other players can just use the classic MFug-Eject++ team and obtain similar results.
>>
>>31154574
>projecting
I "only" started 4 months ago. Just reached 530 and only fully candied mgengar, mfug and mbee. Currently saving up for mtar

also there is much better stuff to ss first. Not saying that mega boost on mmence is bad, just that there are more important swaps first (like throh)
>>
can anyone link me to a good weekend meowth guide?
>>
>>31155350
There's one on leddit.
>>
>>31155350
what you need to know?

you want to remove as much icons per turn as possible and get combos this way (at least 3). Also you dont want to remove coins.

as you progress the game your meowth team changes.

1: gengar with quirky users
2: MMY with 3 Mega Boosters
3: Mfug with eject+ and blank
4: meme salamence team (still needs testing)

also use shufflemove and set it to sunday meowth mode. never ever use megas that erase something (like luke clones), and always go for a move that will result in a 3 combo
>>
>>31156223
how do I set shufflemove to sunday meowth mode? cant seem to find any information on it.
>>
File: 1475894584723.jpg (70KB, 499x622px) Image search: [Google]
1475894584723.jpg
70KB, 499x622px
What´s better for Sunday Meowth?
M-Fug or MMX?
>>
>>31157189
M-Gengar, Xerneas, Furfrou and Cherrim. Concentrate on getting the most combos without clearing coins (so they build up).

I use Shuffle Move.
>>
>>31157189
i would say it's a tie, been seeing me and my friends results and it's mostly luck based, but i would say MMY only pros use X, is the more reliable.

>>31157341
That team sounds terrible, specially because you need to SB them to level 3 at least for it to work.
>>
Climbin' to Mew 350 today. Is it or any other boss stage like 300 with all those blocks?
>>
>>31158706
The later ones have blocks but not like 300. In the 400s they start bringing in Mew for 5th support.
>>
FUCK DRAPION. Fuck that stage.
>>
>>31159715
So no more need for Steelix then? Damn, I like using him. Guess I'll go M-Ttar to clean up those blocks then.
>>
>>31160024
Tar, Rupt, or Bee can clean up the 'ruptions. Or you can use Rayquaza and Kill It With Combos like I did.
>>
450 done with all items minus M+5. I'm not sure you can afford to not use C-1 here, so just add the other items and get it done
>>
File: anon pls.jpg (65KB, 692x488px) Image search: [Google]
anon pls.jpg
65KB, 692x488px
>>31160024
>him

>>31160416
>Rayquaza
>>
>>31157341
how exactly do you setup shuffle move to give you optimal moves for sunday meowth?
>>
>>31161057
by being able to read and choosing it on the select turn window. you know you can sort moves according to specific criteria like damage, combos, disrupbtion, sunday meowth, etc...
>>
>>31161227
am I right in the assumption that I have to draw a new board after every move I do? because the resulting board is 80% wrong
>>
>>31161275
yes of course.
>>
>>31161003
>him
The Steelix in Shuffle is/are quite clearly male, the gender difference is shown on it.
>>
>>31161367
is there a quick way to redraw the board except using the express option and just type in the letters one by one?
>>
>>31156223
should I go for MMY and 3 megabooster when I have them, or should I just stick to M-Gengar + Quirky until I have my MMY candied?
>>
mew stage 500, what team do i use?
>>
>>31161873
MMY, even without MSU a MMY still is a MMY
>>
at 442, what a joyous escalation battle this has been so far.
>>
>>31122547
Is anyone actually trying to get to 500?
450 and I'm out.
Currently on 300 wonder if I'll be able tobeat it with MS and 5+ with steelix.

It worked for me on 250 but only 2 turns left because of the mew disruptions.
>>
>>31163476
Why wouldn't we? I could give a good home to three extra RMLs, buddy. You have all next week to climb to M-Salamence, get the stone, and get to competing.
>>
>>31163557
>tfw havent caught Tornadus-T
>>
>>31163582
Drop an AP^ and catch it with certainty. The end.
>>
>>31163476
It couldn't hurt to spend an AP^ and beat it with certainty.
>>
Finally reached MMX. 70 more stages and M-Godzilla will be mine.
>>
>>31163825
Do you have 15 candies on deck?
>>
It's time to hit 450, jagoffs. Going full items, C-1 and all. Save me, M-Ray.
>>
>>31163476
MS and M+5 was enough for me to finish it with 5 moves left. Team was Steelix, Yveltal, Hoopa, Darkrai, all max (BS+ lv2, RT lv4, SC lv4).
>>
>>31164751
Got it with 6 moves left, JUST as the DD ended. I expect 500 to be a beast. In other news, my Bee is fully candied.
>>
hi guys, I'm new. Whats the best purpose for my gold?
>>
350 down, I'm loving all the RMLs I'm getting, gonna feed my M2 this week. Is 400 doable without C-1 or is that where the full items runs start?
>>
>>31164847
To be used to defeat/catch Special stage Pokemon when you're early in the game. For example, there's a Tornadus-Therian there now. I'd use a Mega Start and an Attack Power^ to catch that, assuming you have the coins to risk throwing a couple Great Balls after the match.
>>
>>31164905
I didn't use a C-1 for 400 but I used MRay. If you use Ttar or another mega, a C-1 might be advisable.
>>
>>31164847
You use it to buy objects in order to beat the stages easily. Right now you are only begnining, so save all the coins you can and do NOT spend your jewels.

Also, take a look at this, although it is a bit outdated.
>>31128945
>>31128968
>>
>>31164931
I used Ttar on 350 but I think it would have been over in fewer turns if I used Fug so I'll probably switch to Fug for 400 and not bother with C-1. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>31162158
items

>>31164931
>tfw I fell for the ttar meme and failed by 4k points

Also just got my lv20 mewtwo to po4 lv5.
Main reason I decided to invest in it was regular meowth. Since now it will deal just 130 damage per match (instead of 180 with conk) and it will 100% of the time deal 700 damage for 4 and 5 matches (5matches can be moved to 4 matches all the time). So meowth will never ever survive once I snacked the coins. (mobile here of course). Also having a psychic type that can deal 1.4k se damage everytime is quite nice. Its like a not good/not bad risk taker activation
>>
Doing my first Survival Mode run now with my happy Bee. At SM20 rn. Looks like Dragons and Fairies will be what slows me down. I brought Bee, Machamp, HoopaU and Emolga.

>>31165364
This is a cool reason and all but you get similar results with literally any neutral damage Po4[+]mon on the Meowth stage. But yeah, it's not like a beastly Mewtwo won't come in handy either way.

As for the Ttar meme, I'm yet to candy my guy, and I am only decent with my candied Camerupt. I can't really dominate with him, but people on Reddit make it seem like it's cake, so maybe there's something to it.
>>
>>31165495
you def need to know how to use mtar.
i grinded survival mode a few times during the holidays and kinda get a feeling where to tap. And I only candied mtar a few days ago and dont really have a feeling yet. it can create godlike combos, but it can also ruin your run... so you gotta keep that in mind

also po4+
1. will never activate if needed
2. will activate every time if not needed.
=> I wont fall for gs po4+ memes anymore. only 100% is enough for mobile meowth. Conk is all nice and great (same for sawk) but they just kill it off to fast if you get somewhat combos
>>
>>31165581
I've been using a ghost, two neutral Po4+s and Conk. With the exception of disgustingly friendly skyfall combos, I'm winning with some consistency. Not mobile tho. Triggering one of those Po4+s in the middle of the match will take a nice chunk out, in the event of Conk conking out.
>>
Do you only get certain prizes for busting through Survival Mode the first time? I just got an RML for beating stage 30. Do I get an RML every time I get this far?
>>
hey guys, where do I usually get MSU and other useful items alike?
>>
>>31165914
just first time. after that its exp booster (if you get past lv35 itemless its the same as 3 amphy runs).
regular itemless survival mode run till lv50 gives you 2500 exp in boosters.

>>31166116
escalations, gifts, competition prizes, mission cards. certain event mons. main stages (later bosses give rml)
>>
>>31166233
I lost at Amphy lol.
>>
>>31166304
thats why you bring lando lv5 and not kekidekiek emolga
>>
>>31166386
Good point.
>>
Almost at Mew 500. Got enough coins for all items run. Just gotta scope out the board before hand. Then it's grinding time featuring Candied Salamence, Tornadus, Xerneas, and Scyther
>>
at 470 with 10k boins. I'ma get to 500, grind to 50k, get that done, then prepare for MMX. I will grind Tornadus-T, Salamence, Braviary, and Scyther.
>>
>free MSU

Lawdy lawd. I guess it's time to start saving for Ray.
>>
>>31169657
Good choice anon.
>>
I'm at 499 and have 90000 coins. Should I just finish the escalation now or wait for the update and then finish it?
>>
>>31171548
Why wait?
>>
So guys i wanna catch Zygarde 100 and have 30k coins, I have never tried The stage before but I think i have good enough Mons to go for it. I have a SS ready so that is also a plus.
Is the stage hell or is It doable with a DD, MS, Atk+ and MFug, KyuB/W, Xerneas and Dragonite? Any other Mons/tips?

Also dont die on me /shuffle/
>>
Sleep bump
>>
>>31171548
>update
we already know what we get tomorrow lad. and besides the competition and salamence its literally nothing

>>31172920
if you use fug dont forget that you cant use only other dragons. gotta use ice and fairy mons. using 1 dragon with fug is ok and actually a good idea (so you wont get fucked by rng)
>>
>platinum card (530 + 50 sm done)
>60k coins
>Mew 500 finished
>Mewtwo po4 lv5
>caught all current events
>grinded everything important to at least lv2 (dont forget to grind winking clefairy today)

Currently doing sm runs to get exp boosters to get my lv9 salamence to 10 and scyther to 20
>>
Is Mew 175 any hard itemless with a Maxed team of MGengar, SS Yveltal, Hoopa-C and Giratina Po4+?

>>31173771
So I Will try with MFug, dragonite/KyuB, Xerneas and normal Kyurem or other ice type, Will go MS, DD and Atk+ and 7k coins for a GB just in case. Thanks lad
>>
500 done with M-Tyranitar, Hoopa, Yveltal and Zoroark, all items.
Overall this escalation costed me a lot less than I expected( I don't think I spent more than 45k)
>>
>>31168285
>Tornadus
Unfezant is the better Bird-type.
>>
fuck you toshin!

vanilluxe drop rate is everything else but 25%
15 runs and only 1 psb... srsly?? its more like 12,5% just like every other decent mon and hence gs shitting us with: lol-no-psb-for-you-this-time

at least freeze is now lv3 for me
>>
whats the best pokemon to spend my skill boosters on?
>>
>>31174674
how far are you in the game?

everything that has risk taker, sleep charm, mind-zap, black smash+, barrier bash+ or is scyther. The higher the bp, the better. Also make sure that the mon you wanna grind doesnt has a psb stage.
>>
How much should I worry about EX stages after Genesect? I Rush through The main stages (currently at 345) So dont have a lot of S ranks

>>31174763
>Black Smash +
I kek'd
>>
>>31174763
I'm at about stage 182, caught mewtwo and hoope from the ongoing events.

how do I know if a pokemon has a psb stage?
>>
>>31175258
Usually they are special stages, and on the info box it says that you can find psbs after you catch it.

Also: For mons having Block Smash+ / Barrrier Smash + / Rock Smash +, only level their skill up to SL2. More than that is not necessary.

Risk Taker and similar abilities, on the other hand, are amazing and should be at SL5. Same with Sleep Charm and Mind-Zap. But if the stage takes coins, it's not worth it.
>>
Happy bump!
>>
>>31175073
everything a shit except gallade (240)
hydreigon (400) is also somewhat decent, but not as usefull as it used to be

>>31175258
get suicune and raikou a ss and use 2 small cookies to get them to lv2 (u want to skill black smash and barrier bash for them not po5 meme, thats why you gotta swap them first)

After that swap yvetal and get its new black smash to lv2.

Darkrai Sleep Charm to lv3 is also pretty nice. However not top priority. Same for Hoopa-U Risk Taker.
>>
Lost on 369 and 383 with an all max team. Got a +12 skip and bought M+5. Thank God I did, I would've lost by one move if I didn't. If 401+ is tougher, then it's gonna be hell. On 400 now, probably gonna have to go all items if it adds Mew as a 5th mon.
>>
>>31177877
Nah, it has like 700 HP on 401, it isn't really hard.
>>
>>31174427
I don't disagree with this, but Tornadus-T is a disruption for MMX.

>>31177877
401-449 are like strangely the easiest stages.
>>
Is anyone going to give Tornadus-T cookies? I'm sure there are worse ways to spend a cookie.
>>
>>31178836
>Tornadus-T is a disruption for MMX.
Just fuck my shit up, GS. I didn't plan on grinding that.
>>
>>31178932
I probably will give him all my cookies. There's no way I'm grinding psbs on that stage.
>>
>>31179535
>There's no way I'm grinding psbs on that stage.
Because it doesn't drop any.

3 small boosters for level 3 should be enough, if anything at all.
>>
>>31179566
>Because it doesn't drop any.
Really? I don't know why I thought it dropped psbs, then.
>>
>>31179566
>>31178932
One medium cookie is enough and it isn't a big investment since Eevee drop them now
>>
>>31179680
>using medium cookies on an ability that takes 9 points to level 3
>wasting one skill point
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>31179503
You've still got over a week and at least one Victini at your disposal.

>>31179676
Probs bc the other genies drop them...when they're repeats tho. Since this is Tornadus-T's first time around, nothing to drop.

>>31179680
Yes sir/ma'am.
>>
>>31179711
I just did it. Are you, dare I say it... mad? :^)
>>
I'm gonna use my large cookie on Braviary. Roast me?
>>
>>31179757
I don't want to be part of the same species as you.

>>31179771
Did you keep the second large one on your display case at least?
>>
File: slam.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
slam.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
>>31179797
Second one?
>>
>>31179838
The first large skill booster ever was the final prize for some other escalation back in summer. I think Diancie or Giratina.

The prize for beating Mew 400 was only the second one given out.
>>
>>31179961
I wasn't good enough to get that far back then. This is my only cookie. Maybe I'll sit on it for now.
>>
Bumps
>>
I Fucking Hate Grinding The Cat
>>
>>31181329

Then Go Grind The Bald Sheep
>>
>>31181446
She doesn't pay enough.
>>
400 cleared, I don't know why I was worrying about needing C-1. I didn't buy it and won with 4 moves left, and that was with pretty bad luck along the way. I'm liking how cheap this escalation is, only gonna need all items for 2 boss stages.
>>
>>31181552

I, as a proud owner of a fully candied Banette, am having a blast in this escalation
>>
>>31181611
How many icons do you need to mega evolve it when fully candied?
>>
>>31181689

Hard to say, especially since it boosts itself w/ Mega Boost, never bothered to count

But I think two boosted matches of four and one match of three get the job done
>>
>>31181689

>>31181611
My hero.
>>
So once Poison Pact gets released, will Gengar-Spooky become viable? With 2 candies, Gengar evolves at 12 icons. Not terrible, bruh.
>>
From 400 to 430 in the same batch of hearts, I'm lovin' these skips. First we had 100 stage escalation battles, then 200. I remember when they started being 300 levels and thinking that was just a bit too much. Now we have 500 stage escalations. The skips make it doable in half of the time the event's around. Do you think we'll see 700 stage escalations one day?
>>
>>31182149
Hopefully not in the near future. What's the point of having a 500 stages escalation with skips of 15 instead of having the regular ones? They could even make an escalation of 200 stages with no angries, it would probably consume around the same amount of hearts.
>>
>There are people still doing the escalation
Lol casuals...
Yeah I spent NYE at home.
>>
Bumb!!
>>
>platinum
>510 sranks
>mew done
>mewtwo po4 lv5
>60k coins
>everything else done, you know the drill
>winking clefairy at skill 2 and level 7

grinded vanilluxe to lv3 and throh to lv2
Who is /ready/ for the update??
>>
>>31184838
whats the update?
>>
>>31185275
Read the OP.
>>
>>31185275
lugia (2 hearts) get it to lv2 if you havent already lads
pinsir once a day
salamence (most likely 400 coins) get it as far as you like after swapping. not really necessary, since flying, but can be really good
mmx competition

so if you already got lugia to lv2 and a somewhat strong anti-bug team its just the competition. very light weak.
will wait for the weekend to get the DRI item and save around 40k coins before grinding salamence
>>
>>31182679
>what the point
More prizes, bitch.

>>31184838
>not having Vanilluxe at SL5 already bc of cookies

I am finally ahead of you at something.

I'm at 500, got 10k coins, caught the flying genie, currently at like stage 470 or something. Gonna make love to the cat until I have 50k coins. I'll swap and grind Salamence after I finish the escalation.
>>
is everyone using M-Fug in the lategame?
>>
>>31186168
yes. same for mtar. and mgengar is also still great
>>
>>31186249
even when not super effective?
>>
Questions

1. If I deleted the game, are the files still on my 3ds?

2. I quit because I extremely frustrated that I was wasting plays, hearts and time trying to catch a Pokemon instead of progressing. Should I redownload it or just stick to other Pokemon stuff?
>>
what was your guys' strat to windgenie? cant seem to beat him
>>
>>31186291
what the... of course dude.

you even use stuff like mind-zap or sleep-charm all the time. Even if its not SE.

You use the first few turns to remove some disruptions, work on your megas bar and activate mindzap/sleep-charm. It may take some turns, but once you got a clean board and your mega ready its gg. Mindzap will keep the board clean and mfug will do the rest with combos
>>
>>31186318
1. no. game deleted = save deleted. even for mobile

2. get yourself into homebrew and edit your savefile to when you left.

>>31186388
if mobile: slow down
if 3ds: gid gud
>>
>>31186388
M-Glalie, optimize, AP^. Do it once and enjoy the decent catch rate.
>>
I'm considering using the Skill Booster L from the Escalation on Tornadus-T just for the Competition, either my SL4 Lucario, SL3 Charizard or M-Pyroar would've loved it, but there's no way this competition won't be as though as Rayquaza's and I barely made it into the first bracket on that one
Is it a good idea? Not like we'll be able to grind Tornadus-T any time soon anyway, Thundurus-T is still to get his and Landorus-T is probably getting a rerun as well
>>
>>31187195
Got any Mediums on deck? I used my Ms to get it to SL3, I think that'll be decent.
>>
>>31152684
It doesnt let me buy MS for 400
>>
>>31188627
Are you serious? Mobile must fucking suck, lol. Is your Ray candied?
>>
>>31182039
Fuck posion pact I just want them to release the fucking Good Luck pokemon
>>
obligatory pre-upd8 jitters post

>>31188756
What's Good Luck do?
>>
>Salamence stage costs coins

not surprised, but still disappointed.
>>
Who should I bring to Victini?
>>
>>31189445
Mandatory: Salamence, Tornadus-T

Good choices: Braviary, Xerneas, SS Azumarill, Mewtwo, Alakazam, Lugia
>>
>>31188659
Nah, forget it, i had a random poke in the first slot, im stupid

>>31189104
Supposedly rises the chanc of drops to appear by 15%
>>
>>31189603
>Good luck

Holy fucking shit.
>>
slep bump
>>
>>31190341
GS is just mocking us at this point
>>
So MMX competition disruptions are barriers and Tornadus-T? No trace of Salamence anywhere? Honestly I expected something else but I still get the feeling I am not doing it right, guess it's time to shufflemove .
>>
Do you think is it worth using cookies on Braviary Sky Blast?
>>
>>31191494
Eventually. Maybe night now
>>
Is it possible to beat Machop itemless?
>>
I managed to do about 116k in the competition, I doubt I'm getting out of the second tier even in the worst case scenario, so I'm just gonna grind my coins back for the next days
>>
>>31185336
>pinsir once a day
Where the fuck is this piece of shit?

Is this the same shit as Jirachi again where it appears four times but you need to get five PSBs for skill level 2?
>>
For some reason M-Salamence works better than M-Mewtwo Y, maybe that's the Braviary Sky Blast though. Hella fun shit to combo. Got 89k in the comp, but will try again during the weekend.
>>
>>31189368
>its only 300 coins
anon pls

>>31192034
its possible to beat almost anything with good rng. You should rather ask if its worth it

>>31192598
starts tomorrow. And its most likely like this.
>>
>>31193186
Ok, so is it worth it? I thought Lugia will help me in the stage, so I caught it today, but I was wrong apparently...
>>
How far will you grind M-Salamence? I spent one hour so far to get it to SL3, but SL5 gives another nice bonus for putting up with the slog.

Also, it's one of the cheaper RML stages.
>>
>>31185902
>More prizes
They culd release a 200 stages escalation and give prices every 10 hearts and it would be the same.
>>
>>31194648
Is Mega Boost even worth grinding?
>>
>>31195448
What's the actual difference? In 300 stage escalations, I finish in eight days. In the 500 stage escalation, I finished in eight days. Just fucking chill, bitch.

>>31195453
SL5 is 90% on a 3 match. You tell me if that's worth value to you.

>>31193186
>>its only 300 coins

Bitch I'm grinding.
>>
>>31195453
You don't want it not to proc at a crucial moment. Sometimes a three-match is the only possible move. And seeing that M-Salamence is the new go-to solution for Sunday Meowth, you can directly measure the impact of failed procs in coins.

The potential RML drops are part of the equation too.
>>
>>31195720
Stop calling me bitch, bitch.
>>
>>31195956
Which mons should I pair with M-Mence for Meowth?

>potential RML drops
I've never got one from any of the special stages but maybe this time will be different.
>>
>>31196093
>>31196093
Rotom-Fan, Lugia, empty. This strat works when Mence is candied.
>>
>>31196131
Finally, Fan Rotom's time to shine.
>>
>>31196481
Fan Rotom blows.
>>
>>31196700
>2017
>still no Electric/Light Lamp Rotom
Why even live…
>>
>>31194648
will spend a jewel for the DRI on weekend and get it to lv5 most likely.´... but only if eevee continues to drop only m boosters.

>>31195448
but then you wont get the delicious +15 skips anon

>>31197254
>2017
>still playing shuffle
Collarfag would be proud, wherever he is now....
>>
>>31197928
DRI?
>>
>>31198529
Daily Reward Increase
>>
Man, the 490s suck. At least I'll be finishing the escalation tonight.
>>
Should I use my jewel on Victini? I don't know if it will give 3k exp forever.
>>
>>31199611

You'll be paying a Jewel + Heart + 300 coin for a total of 7500 exp assuming you win

A regular Ampharos run gives you 250 exp

If we assume a heart is roughly worth 300 coins, then you are paying a jewel for an extra 7k exp

you can obtain 7k exp with 28 Ampharos run

So it boils down to this, is a Jewel worth 28 hearts to you?
>>
>>31200330
But also
>Dopamone flood from all 4 mons levelling up
Vs
>Dopamone squirt after 6 hours of Amphy matching
>>
>>31200330
Isn't a Snorlax run worth more EXP than Amphy?

>So it boils down to this, is a Jewel worth 28 hearts to you?

This is a smart way of putting it.

>>31194648
What's the team to grind Salamence? I'm not touching it until I have enough money to finish Mew 500.
>>
>>31200746

Snorlax runs aren't very reliable, is all
>>
>>31200330
shouldnt we assume a jewel is worth the average gold you get from 2 sunday meowths?
>>
>>31200853

Seems fair enough, but I think you mean three sunday meowths
>>
>>31200899
my bad
>>
>>31200952
A minimum MMY run on the weekend is about 6000 for me, maybe a little bit higher if I'm lucky. 18000 coins or 34 perfect Meowth runs.
>>
>>31200853
yes we should... hence victini jewel is not worth it.
even eevee is not worth it and it drops now medium boosters.

you should only spent jewels for additional sunday mowth runs if you can get ~6000 coins per run. Or if you went in all items into an escalation boss and miss to beat it by a few hp. And for mobile you can use the dri if you need to grind a lot of psb. (mewtwo needed 120 psb or around 90k to get it to lv5. But with the dri the drop rate is doubled so you now only need around 45k coins). No other exception. Well ok, for example if we got a safari around and its the last day and it has something really good, then you could go for the unlimited hearts one.
>>
So, with the exp boosters you get from it, is grinding Survival Mode the best way to get exp? I'll probably try it for the first time after I finish the escalation. I have M-Bee lv 10 (max candies), Machamp lv 20 (RT lv 5), Hoopa-U lv 10 (RT lv 4) and Lando-T lv 10 (RT lv 4), should that team be able to clear it itemless?
>>
>>31201603
3 hearts amphy = 250 exp (less if mobile. kek)
3 hearts survival = 2500 exp if you get to 50. and 1500 if you fail 50

also for mobile:
3 meowth runs on average get you 900 coins
3 hearts for survival get you 1000 if you get to 50 (and of course -20 coins for every stage you fail before it)
>>
>>31201683
>3 hearts amphy = 250 exp
obviously it needs to be 750 exp

psl no bully :/
>>
>>31201574
>you should only spent jewels for additional sunday mowth runs if you can get ~6000 coins per run.
One jewel is only worth 3000 coins, and you can gain a net benefit of 9000 coins minimum from a Sunday Meowth reset. I don't see where this "6000 a run" number is coming from.
>>
I will save my jewel, then.
>>
>>31202456
What's your Meowth team?
>>
>>31202510
MMY, Meloetta, Unown !, Gothitelle.
I never get under 3k a week.
>>
>>31202533
3k sucks. I never get under 4k. I don't have Unown and I suck at this game.
>>
>>31202822
The point is that if you need money you shouldn't think twice about using a jewel on Sunday Meowth since it immediately pays itself off.
>>
Bumpin' since I'm going out for the night, later shufflebros.
>>
>>31203596

see ya dood.
>>
>>31181500
Then go gring The Sleeping Fatass
>>
>>31202533
3k is pretty bad lad

i just wrote 6k since thats the amount of coins I'd like to get before getting mad. really. you should be able to get around 7-9k every time.
>>
Let's say these negros at GS finally get their shit together and have Victini give 3 extra attempts per Jewel just like Sunday Meowth
Would it be worth it? I'm too much of a faggot to make the math myself, but would the 22500 exp point be worth the Jewel? We'd have to take into account how many Ampharos runs that would save, assume those saved runs would be used on S27 Meowth and take out the cost of Exp. x1.5
>>
>>31206462
>negros
>faggot

I didn't read your whole post.
>>
I think I might do M-Pidgeot instead of M-Sala, since I don't have the latter's stone.
>>
>>31207646
nvm
>>
Slow bump for slow thread
>>
>>31206979
I'm sorry you're illiterate
>>
Fuck cheer
>Catching (and hopefully S-ranking) old stages
>Poliwag stage
>Looks to have puzzle format but can be cleaned in 1-2 moves
>Take Zekrom with SL2 Black Smash+ because there are blocks on initial board
>Matching Poliwag actives cheer
>Black Smash has activated less often with cheer than without
Wtf bros
>>
>>31206462
it would be a start

>>31207646
>not having salamence stone
NORMIE REEEEEE!!!!!
>>
>>31209274
Dear Customer, thank you very much for your reply. We are plaesed to read you have such a great time with the Cheer ability. Please make sure to enjoy it in future too!
>>
So, what team should i use on pinsir, and how is it's stage?
>>
>>31210803
ezpz
just go with your strongest SE

I went Mgengar, Reshiram, Emboar and Tyranitar. Finished in 3 turns.
The disruptions are a joke and the starting board is clean af.
>>
Anyone got that one pastebin listing how many PSBs each ability takes?
>>
Do I need Risk Taker Tornadus to be able to do well on MMX?

I'll probably catch him today but the only skill ups I have will be a SB M or two on Sunday.

I slacked last week and likely will only take Mew to 150 only to realize I'd used up my last RMLs and needed to go higher -_-
>>
Hey I need advice, should I put my speed up to Mbee or Mtar first
Mray is already maxed out and I've cleared all the main stages so I'm not sure which would be better
I know bee is good for survival mode but I'm currently lacking landorus so I'm not sure how well I can farm it anyway
>>
>>31211580
http://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr

and toshins drop rates
http://pastebin.com/bk3SXkPt

>>31211629
yes. but no real need to go above lv3 (9psb, so 3small ones or 1medium one)

>>31211659
how far are you in the main stages?
mbee is absouletly needed for itemless survival and with a proper team you get 1500/2500 exp all the time. (you really dont need lando if you got machamp and emboar)
mtar is great to advance in main stages
>>
>>31211701

Awesome, thank you! I wish we'd get a decent grindable XP main stage, haven't had anything since Ampharos and that's slow as shit.
>>
>>31211701
I'm through all the main stages just got Mmence
So for survival would a good team be mbee, emboar machamp and hoopa u?
>>
>>31211784
yes. all max and risk taker on lv5
otherwise you would need lando

difficult stages without it are: raichu (thats why you must have mbee), amphy and mega amphy

also since you are using machamp: gengar and mega gengar, mmy (having around 20 turns is more than enough). Thats why you need a lv5 hoopa-u, a lucky 3match can deal 1.5k damage.

Also I've won more runs with machamp, emboar as with machamp, lando or lando, emboar. All because my lando is lv4 and not 5 (and I wont waste 40psb on it when we get a repeat eventually)
>>
>>31211720
Why do people keep ignoring Snorlax??
>>
Bump limit again. Hopefully someone will create a new thread after this one dies so I can post when I return home.
>>
B-bye anons.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.