[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokéblue Fire read thread number 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1757.png (80KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1757.png
80KB, 1136x640px
My rom hack is finished
>what is it?
A 802 rom hack of Pokémon fire red. The game order is slightly varied. Also of Pokémon were changes darastically( patrat is a psychic/ dark special attacker) and some gym types are changed too.
The gamw is difficult. It has the gen 6 exp share but the trainers levels are always above yours. Don't do a nuzlocke unless you are crazy. The game also has alot of variety. Most Pokémon can't be found in more than more than one route. Most if not all fully evolved Pokémon are used by atleast one trainer. The game also has day/night and physical/special split
>Download
https://www.mediafire.com/?75blkxvdnbf8u45
How far have you guys gotten?
>>
I can't even pick a name or gender heck off
>>
>>31121721
Mine was working fine at first, but when I went to reopen the game I only got a white screen and couldn't play it at all.
>>
Did you fix the trainer on route 3 with a level 40 golduck?
>>
>>31121855
Yeah
>>
>>31121743
Thats weird. It lets me change my name
>>31121813
Mabye its your emulator? I honestly don't know what is wrong with the rom base i used. I guess resort to save states
>>
>>31121934
I must've done something weird. I redownloaded and it works fine. Though, every time I restart it says the file is corrupted, but it works anyway.
>>
File: Dafuq.png (9KB, 274x269px) Image search: [Google]
Dafuq.png
9KB, 274x269px
>>31121721
>>
>>31121721
>Also of Pokémon were changes darastically( patrat is a psychic/ dark special attacker)
So it's shit.
>>
Is Gallade a Fairy Fighting with Pixilate as a mega ability? Also is there a fairy punch? I wanna run GalSharp
>>
Let's give it a shot then
>>
>>31121721
>type changes

Vanilla version or kys
>>
It's pretty fun for what it is
>>
Give us vanilla version with the typing and stats changes
>>
This is a lazy romhack isn't it?
>>
>>31121721
It's working just fine for me and I dig the night and day feature you put in
>>
>>31121721
Wait never mind the fat guy doesn't even speak and the girl is basically a PC
>>
>>31121721
>drastic type changes and stat changes

unless you have a list you can fuck off
>>
>shoving in all 802 mons
>every pokemon from gen 4 to 7 have the same cry
>game already chrashed after capturing bunelby whatever
>no list of changes
>picking a starter still says either bulba, char and squirt instead of new listed starters

And list goes on. This is just a lazy hack slaping whatever patch in for the other fetures
>>
>>31121721
So I picked Psyduck and the option to the left was a odish...... Which was clearly picked by my rival..... He fought me with just a diglett
>>
Then how do you evolve Eevee into Sylveon?
>>
>>31123714
>>31123952
Pretty much Krisangel's patch with minor touching, no love and just making it for the sake of being cool, yeah.
>>
Hey guys!

I've finished a ROMhack that is better than the OPs.

Heres a list of features:

All of Kanto+Johto+Sevii+Hoenn+Sinnoh are included as gradual progression with Sinnoh ultimately being level 90-100 all over.

All 802 'mons can be caught or evolved somehow, without trading, details in the link.

Magikarp and Zubat are both really rare.

Uses full 3D engine with XYORAS type graphics.

Here is a demonstration video with a link to the download in the description: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
>>
>>31124682
Sweetheart, you know that there's an embed function for youtube videos, yeah?
>>
>>31123952
The changes are only for a few pokemon. The starters have 530 bst. Samurott is water/fighting with 120 attack. Watchog has 110 special attack. Serpeirior has 90 attack and is now part ground. The 3 fully evolved starters learn surf
>>
>>31124010
The lore is that the rival got the starter but it he thought it was weak and didn't use it
>>
>>31125067
And?
>>
>>31124682
>ROMHack
>full 3D engine
>This is the first time I get to say it, yay!
Pick one.
>>
>>31121721
>mfw 118 downloads
This is becoming a success!
>>
>>31126408
But nobody is liking this lazy piece of shit, underage-kun
>>
Is this Fire Red but with 802 pokemon instead? I mean, the same game?
>>
>>31126792
It has day/night and physical/special split
>>
>>31126792
Pretty much other than 2 other things. Is a lazy romhack. Pretty low tier
>>
File: Benis.png (13KB, 605x429px) Image search: [Google]
Benis.png
13KB, 605x429px
>second gym
So funny goys :DDDDDDD
>>
>Pokedex entries are in fucking SPANISH
>cant catch pokemon without getting the game to crash

What is this shit?
>>
Can you release a version without the absurd difficulty curve, please?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.