[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish Lusamine was my mommy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1478013166620.jpg (27KB, 380x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478013166620.jpg
27KB, 380x350px
Lusamine is the perfect woman. Strong, independent, dominant, crazy and incredibly beautiful. I wish I was her slave. I want her to dominate me and treat me like a useless dog. I'd clean her heels using my tongue and obey her commands without hesitation.
>>
>>31120528
>"Ugh! Look at you! You're a slob!
>She wretches at the mere sight of you.
>"You're fat, and ugly! Why did I adopt such a sick slob of a subhuman!? why can't you be an Ultra Beast, you filthy creature!
>>
>>31120677
Fits Guzzlord desu
>>
>>31120677
Literally her ex-husband
>>
File: Samson-Oak-Sun-Moon-Anime.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Samson-Oak-Sun-Moon-Anime.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>31120528
>You bring her a meal of hotpockets and cheetos
>"What is this?! Do I look like one of your pathetic, neckbeard friends you filth? Also, you smell awful! When was the last time you bathed?! You smell like Lillie and Gladion! complete garbage! I'm so disappointed in you! NO! Don't place that gingivitis riddled tongue no where near my heels! Dirty pig!"
>Samson Oak walks into the room with a towel draped over his neck, naked.
"Is the goblin bothering you dear? Should I take cae of him?"
>Lusamine smiles at him, and shakes her head.
>"No dear. It's fine, He's a pathetic, lowly fool. Not worth touching."
>Samson picks Lusamine up and carries her back to the bedroom. You meekly ask to watch this time at least.
>>
>>31120528
>I wish Lusamine was my mommy
*were my mommy anon, learn your subjunctive.
>>
>>31121036
No, it's was.
>>
>>31120528
god dammit notquesty stop making these threads
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.