[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here remembers the 10th Anniversary?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 10th_Anniversary_logo.png (355KB, 554x661px) Image search: [Google]
10th_Anniversary_logo.png
355KB, 554x661px
Who here remembers the 10th Anniversary?
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 500x372px
>>31119927
>>
I remember I bought the CD they made for it, still have it somewhere
https://youtu.be/qi4COadklMw

I kind of miss the old Pokémon website
>>
that was during the time that i lost interest in pokemon because i didnt enjoy gen 3
>>
>>31119927
third games ofgen 3 and gen 4 are so good.

just like pokemon stars and Z.
>>
Both this and Pokemon Rocks America had events at the Mall of America. The latter being held on the top level of one of the parking ramps, in the Minnesota cold. There was a life size Groudon and next to it a huge TV where they were showing battles. Looked up and saw someone using a Celebi. Ended up being my friend from school. Got a Porygon figure from a wheel.

10th Anniversary was cool because there was a little booth set up with Pokemon Center gear. Still have the Celebi I got from the trade station thing where you could choose from a whole list of rare mons. Also still have the promo card.

Fuck, I think I'd have to boot up the scanner to post any pics from either event.
>>
>Pokemon 10th anniversary
>Moved to a new state
>Pokemon 20th anniversary
>Moved to a new state
Really makes me think. I wonder where I'll be during the 30th anniversary.
>>
>>31120398
Moving to a new state from the looks of it.
>>
Yes they did a tour around the US giving out Pokémon. 11 year old me was amped to get Celebi
>>
I remember Nintendo Power did a special article about Pokemon to celebrate its 10th. RIP
>>
did they do anything for it in the UK?
>>
I remember visiting the Journey Across America event they had near where I live. I still have the diploma they handed out at these events.
>>
>>31120752
>was a dork and forgot to write my birth year on the paper, so they omitted the year instead of telling my 12 year old self to put it
Feels bad.
>>
>>31119927
I have the 10 year Anniversary Event-Suicune on my Heartgold.
>>
>>31119927
Man, looking at all these ten year anniversary things makes me realize GF kinda squandered the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>31120538
under rated post lmao
>>
>>31120719
Yeah, as I recall we got a special magazine by ONM and that's it.
>>
>>31120966
I hated when it changed to ONM. NOM was based.
>>
I remember I got a Deoxys at the Houston Space Center, and a card. Lost the Deoxys over the ages, and gave the card to a friend who at the time was playing TCG and much more into Pokemon than me.
>>
>>31119927
I remember lining up a gorrillion times to get all the event pokes.

Also I still have that sweet pin and commemorative figure
>>
>>31119927
I remember reading about it, but none of the events came to my country.
It helped renew my then-waning interest on the franchise at least.
>>
I remember being about 12 thinking i was the hottest shit with my action replay pokemon. Didn't know what EVs IVs and natures were back then. Battle some random people at the even place and got my ass handed to me. Good times
>>
>>31119927
I went to a Pokemon Rocks America event in St. Louis around this time. Lots of merchandise being handed out; free cards, books, toys, and very large plastic figures. Some things I had never seen before were for sale like the pokemon mini and a Ash cosplay. It was all very cool and I also remember seeing the gen 3 starters walk around in big mascot costumes and getting a picture with Torchic. I still wish these events happened, but sadly they only did this for about a year.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.