[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/goof/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: thismotherfucker.png (2KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
thismotherfucker.png
2KB, 192x192px
Just fucking goofed and released one of my breeding pokemon that was holding my only destiny knot. Not sure if I'd rather grind out the BP in the battle royal now or just kill myself.

Biggest/most painful goofs
>>
Every time I go on /vp/. You guys manage to surprise me with how bad this board is every time.
>>
>>31119057
So you goofed by coming back.
>>
I can help give you a new one.
Put up a pokemon on the gts for a level 91-100 celesteela. Post which pokemon you put up and your trainer name
>>
>>31119045
I always accidentally erase a good move in gen 1 because there's no button input between selecting "replace a move for x" and choosing the move

I think this is/was a common thing that people don't ever mention. most noteable with charmander in Yellow version where ember often gets tossed on accident and you're stuck with no fire moves for a long time
>>
>>31119045

Just use Pickup. Shouldn't take too long.
>>
File: 1446852292789.png (233KB, 476x700px) Image search: [Google]
1446852292789.png
233KB, 476x700px
>>31119102
I never actually left.
>>
>>31119057
Alomomola
>>
>>31119127
Can't do a Celesteela, it's not in my pokedex.

>>31119144
Hadn't thought of doing that.

>>31119129
Yeah, it was pretty bad back then, as is it's just a pain sometimes to quickly choose not to learn it if you're not paying attention.
>>
>>31119283
There an option on the gts on the bottom when choosing which pokemon you want labeled "what pokemon" pick it and put celesteela and it should let you put it up.
>>
File: 1455368431047.png (286KB, 338x512px) Image search: [Google]
1455368431047.png
286KB, 338x512px
I bred 5 Riolus to become GTS bait.
Then dropped them into Pelago bath.
The next day I put a decent mon in first and went to evolve them.
I killed one Raticate or something in Pony Gauntlet.
Each of the Rioulus instantly gained like 20 levels. Except not instantly. The prompts that they gained next level went on and on for fucking ever. Each learned a couple of moves that needed additional input to learn/give up (and for some stupid reason B doesn't work anymore). This took about half an hour. I even started taking breaks at some point.
But then when it was finally over the fuckers didn't evolve and only then I remembered they need Happiness AND level up during the daytime.
>>
>>31119045
>Catch 5 Pickup mons
>battle
>check for items
>repeat
its not that hard
you dont even have to level up your pickupmons anymore
>>
>>31119363
Oh damn, haven't really used GTS before, I put up a lvl 1 Bagon trainer name: Bonkers

Thanks
>>
>>31119539
Sent
>>
>used a X item on a Contrary Fomantis
>used the Z move on totem Mimikyu with its disguise still on
Sometimes I feel I am too retarded to play these games.
>>
>>31119578
God damn that's a hell of a 'mon too. Thanks again.
>>
The one trainer on poni with 4 oricorio's nearly sweeped me after I quiver danced the first one twice
>>
>>31119045
5x Lillipup w/ Pick Up you pleb
>>
>>31119151
Can you tell me why you have a tripcode? No hate or anything
>>
>>31119578
This is very nice of you to do, anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.