[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is ORAS playable on Citra yet? And SM for that matter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: oras.jpg (143KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oras.jpg
143KB, 1280x720px
So is ORAS playable on Citra yet? And SM for that matter?
>>
>>31116530
>Citra
>playable
pick one
>>
Do yourself a favor and just replay Emerald
>>
>>31116530
play sm.
dont even bother with oras.
>>
>>31116591

But... the Delta episode...

>>31116603

Okay. Is SM playable on Citra?
>>
>>31116648
I wouldn't bother with SM. Shit's barebones and rushed even compared to XY.

Also they're all playable but they run like fresh liquid shit.
>>
>>31116699

Have you tried them yourself?
>>
>>31116591
>no physical/special split
>no asking if you want to use more repels on the tentacool ocean
>no online

unless you care about muh battle frontier and nostalgia oras is superior
>>
>>31117134
> playing online on citra
congrats you are officially a retard
>>
>>31116699
>Shit's barebones and rushed even compared to XY.
Look guys, let's all laugh at the retard!
>>
>>31117134

Well, there are patches for the first two. Though online is pretty neat. My question still stands: IS IT PLAYABLE? The guy above said it isn't, but he hasn't confirmed anything.
>>
>>31117211
Is there any way to patch the original cartridges? I would pay good money for a Physical/Special split of an FRLG cartridge.
>>
>>31117180
still better even without online

though that depends on how well citra runs, if it runs like shit on your computer i agree that you might as well play emerald instead
>>
>>31117222
pretty sure people have already made patches for it
>>
>>31117222
oh, you said the original cartridges. i don't think so, you'd have to use a flash cart
>>
>>31116530
>mfw ORAS froze in Petalburg Woods
I suffer.
>>
>>31116591
>>31116530

Why hasn't someone made an ORAS ROMhack with many of the additions of emerald, such as the tutor moves in some of the towns, the increased double battles, the improved gym leader teams and rematches, etc.

I would do it, if I knew how to ROMhack.
>>
>>31117670
Theta Emerald?
>>
>>31117728

Close, but not exactly what I'm looking for.
>>
>>31117222
I think the Retron 5 allows for .IPS patching on the fly, but that's a home console, I don't think there is really anyway to use the original cartridge on a handheld. Maybe the Revo K101 (a clone console) could do IPS patching? IDK
>>
>>31117670
You're better off hacking Emerald with what little ORAS brings to the table. Add stuff like the Sea Mauville, Delta Episode, and you already have the Frontier to start with.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.