[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

totally happening beyond a doubt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Sinnoh_3DS.png (2MB, 1992x888px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_3DS.png
2MB, 1992x888px
raison why:
>Cynthia shows up at the Battle Tree (just ignore Red, Blue, Wally, Grimsley, and Colress)
>Sinnoh Pokemon are mentioned (just ignore all the other non-Sinnoh Pokemon that are also mentioned)
>Silvally is a man-made Arceus, and Arceus is from Gen 4, and this totally is a hint and not a reference
>Sinnoh locations are mentioned (just ignore the non-Sinnoh locations that are also mentioned)
>Red and Green were playable on GBA and FireRed and LeafGreen still happened (just ignore the fact that the GBA was two hardware generations ahead of the GB, and compatibility might not even be the issue)
>Gotta get all dem Sinnoh Pokemon from somewhere (just ignore all the non-Sinnoh Pokemon that also aren't available in Sun and Moon)
>The Adamant, Lustrous and Grisceous Orbs were found in Terminus Cave in X and Y, and Terminus Cave is the home of Zygarde, and Zygarde appeared in Sun and Moon, and Complete Zygarde has white in between the red and blue, and Platinum is also white, and Cynthia's name means moon, and Cyrus's name means sun, and the sun and moon are both in space, and planets are in space, and Mars is a planet, and Marshadow has the word Mars in its name (just ignore the 'h' immediately after), and Mars Bars are chocolate, and chocolate is full of sugar, and sugar comes from a plant, and plants are green, and Zygarde is green, and therefore Gen 4 remakes are definitely going to happen
>It has to be true because I really really want it really really badly
>>
File: Doomsay.png (6KB, 279x256px) Image search: [Google]
Doomsay.png
6KB, 279x256px
We thought this was real one too, and it had even less evidence.
>>
>>31112823
Dude Sinnoh remakes will happen sooner (gen 7) or later (gen 8)

We dont need any hints. They WILL happen anyway
>>
Really? Game Freak want quick and easy money?
I don't believe you.
>>
>>31112856
Houndoom is the actual Doomsday
>>
Sure, but not on 3DS. Wonder why ORAS wasn't on the DS? One pair of remakes per hardware.
>>
>>31112823
you probably said the same shit about hoenn. when will you retards learn
>>
File: 8f5356f7aabf00c8363481d9b8c58874.jpg (408KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
8f5356f7aabf00c8363481d9b8c58874.jpg
408KB, 708x1000px
Doesn't seem productive to do another remake after the lukewarm reception of ORAS, I think Pokemon will keep moving forwards from now on, perhaps throwing in a few of the oldies into the new world (like the Gen 1 trainers in Sun/Moon)
>>
>>31112823
You might just be the biggest faggot alive today.
>>
totally happening beyond a doubt
raison why:

>GF likes money
>GF dislikes effort
>>
>>31112941
>Doesn't seem productive to do another remake after the lukewarm reception of ORAS

HAHAHAHAHAHA
ORAS is the best selling remake so far
>>
File: giratina kawaii.png (582KB, 924x768px) Image search: [Google]
giratina kawaii.png
582KB, 924x768px
>>31112823
Just imagine Dialga/Palkia getting new forms and their new abilities are based on their time/space concepts, but then maybe Giratina needs to get a new ability related to it whether it be the Altered/Origin form.

I just hope they either get new signature moves or signature abilities, but PLEASE not this zen mode shit that they did with Zygarde. Just make Perf Zyggy permanent.

Would be fitting if Dialga/Palkia has to hold their respecive Orbs to change form in-battle similar to Groudon/Kyogre.

Not that it's guaranteed, but since Deoxys a mythical/event mon appeared in the remakes of its debut region, then Arceus should totally appear in DP remakes. Ironically it was intended to be released as an event, but stupid nippy Masuda thought the puzzle and quest with the Azure flute was "le too difficult".

Another desired thing would be Sinnoh regional variants, would fit well for Jotho'mons just retcon it or some shit like that, new megas were released in ORAS so there could be a chance that regional variants could be the same.
>>
>>31113015
That's why they rehash same shitty abilities, but with different names n shit or barely new effects layered on old abilities with basically the same purpose
>>
>>31112941
>Doesn't seem productive to do another remake after the lukewarm reception of ORAS

ORAS made a fuckton of money, and that's all GF cares about.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.