[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i actually didn't think he could reach this tier of autism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (43KB, 373x106px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
43KB, 373x106px
i actually didn't think he could reach this tier of autism
>>
Stop advertising your channel Verlis
>>
Did he ever make it to the observatory?
>>
What's the context? I don't want to give him the extra view.
>>
>>31112806

fuck off Verlis.
>>
>>31112806
I am politely asking that this thread be saged, I do not care for your 'content'
>>
>>31112806
what is he even talking about, and no I don't want to up his views
>>
>>31112806
I actually have an Arduino. What the fuck is Verlisify doing with that?
>>
He set up a Lego toy to hit the a button for him after setting up some form of Momento SOS ditto farm.

You're welcome.
>>
Jesus christ
>>
Friendly reminder to report this thread.
>>
>>31112806
(you)
>>
>>31112806
Stop advertising your autistic channel faggot
>>
>>31113819
o
im laffin
>>
>>31113819
I mean, I guess giving the original Ditto Recycle and then tricking a Leppa Berry onto it was kind of smart?
I thought the chances of good IVs peaked at like 60 or so KOs though, can you actually consistently get 6IV Dittos if you keep going longer?
>>
>>31114576
I've saw that the mimimum IVs for a chain of 60 is 4IVs and it doesn't increase anymore
You could do even 1000 chain ut 6IVs is not guaranteed

Awful system, better inject
>>
>>31114644
Even better. Lurk around here for a few days, casually overhear that someone is handing out 6IV Ditto for Slowpoke or something, then get a totally legit(TM) one off of GTS. It can't be on GTS unless it's legit!
>>
>>31114130
Too soon
>>
>>31112806
>furry is anti-hacking
>Supports data mining while thats literally hacking the game. Also done by the same people that made pkhex.

>furry is anti-smogon
>blame break-up on Smogon

The guy is freaking botting now and his sheep fans are still defending him and rationalising it.
In mmorpg standards this is litterally cheating the system using 3rd party tools.
>>
>>31112912
You know how s.o.s chaining pokemon results in pokémon with at least 4iv's? There is a method that involves having a pokemon that only knows Momento and having the sos'd dittos transform into that pokemon so that they kill themselves. The first ditto you have transform into a pokemon that only knows recycle, then give it a leppa berry with another pokemon that knows switcheroo so it doesn't struggle to death; endless cycle of dittos.

Basically you don't have to do anything but spam the a button on a status move to pass the time while you churn through dittos. So in the video the yiffer posted he's literally using a motor that spins around and automatically taps the a button.

Its weird that people go to such extreme lengths to avoid using an injected ditto, when its literally identical data. He's also so against "cheating" yet what he's proposing is basically botting with a third party tool anyway.

Never seen anyone reach quite as high as this to avoid injecting though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_aXjl7ILKM
>>
>>31116828
>it's weird that he's so against cheating but uses a legitimate method with identical results
You people are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>31114644
Chain that much, and you'd practically be guaranteeing the opposite. The chain loops back to 0 after surpassing 255, along with all the IV/HA benefits.
>>
>>31117310
>legitimate method
Nice meme.
>>
File: 1482222790745.png (291KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
1482222790745.png
291KB, 400x476px
>>31112806
How is this furfag still alive? I'm seriously surprised literally no one got triggered by him to the point of straight up breaking into his appartment and ending him.
>>
Why cant he just mash a and turn animations off?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.