[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OH LOOK WHAT CLEVER CHILDREN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: I.M._Meen.jpg (35KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
I.M._Meen.jpg
35KB, 640x400px
Here's a dumb challenge /vp/

>find the nearest book
>flip to a random page
>find the first description you see (i.e. "she had eyes like vacant lily pads", "it is one of the smarter breeds", "if you follow the instructions then this meal should be delicious", etc
>that is now the Pokedex entry of a Pokemon, and it is up to you to draw how it should look
>>
>>31108785
>Był bystry. A jednocześnie wypowiadał się zbyt swobodnie. Ten Trefniś roztaczał wokół siebie dziwną aurę.
Mewtwo in goofy clothing.
>>
>"he thinks about the body of the son of the farmer who owns the house his parents rented. Jesus had a face like that boy, a serene smile with dimples, a nose that's a little too big, and Jesus had the same strong arms."

cute human boy pokemon when?
>>
File: we canon now.png (841KB, 1024x2359px) Image search: [Google]
we canon now.png
841KB, 1024x2359px
>>31108954
Now
>>
>>31109070
>cute

ehhhhhhhhhh nah
>>
>>31108785
>Gilberto, un hombre joven y muy trabajador, estaba enamorado de Lucrecia.
It's a human. Next.

>Se devora las páginas bursátiles y continuamente se le escucha contar acerca de los éxitos conseguidos en sus inversiones.
Stock market invester Pokemon when.
>>
This was an adventure.
>>
>>31109306
Stats are too high Half them all
>>
File: a-lotad.png (33KB, 397x288px) Image search: [Google]
a-lotad.png
33KB, 397x288px
"would scent the air when the sun declined, spreading its dazzling gold and flame across the sea"

alolan lotad
>>
File: Smoke-mon.png (12KB, 320x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smoke-mon.png
12KB, 320x476px
>"...a puff of smoke that jerked up into the air and hung..."

Special ability: Levitate. That's all I think he has going for him.
>>
File: lock program.png (18KB, 436x640px) Image search: [Google]
lock program.png
18KB, 436x640px
LOCK SYSTEM
This is used to unlock the settings BLOCK PROGRAM, PARENTAL GUIDANCE and KEY LOCK. To do so, enter the password. Delivery state: 0000
>>
File: GlowSnake.png (10KB, 750x546px) Image search: [Google]
GlowSnake.png
10KB, 750x546px
>Glowing figures appeared in his dreams. One of them had a snake for a head...
>>
File: asdadwasdwasdwa.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
asdadwasdwasdwa.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>"A leering pair of eyes and mouth were drawn on the shifted lid, and a bony arm was poking out within the coffin."
>>
>>31112182
Beautiful
>>
File: BhagavadGita.png (3KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
BhagavadGita.png
3KB, 150x150px
>without name, without form, contemplating
the Unmanifested, beyond the reach of thought
and of feeling,
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.