[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my Fakemon, /vp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Cubbly_Driftear_Skolved.png (521KB, 1421x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Cubbly_Driftear_Skolved.png
521KB, 1421x1061px
Cubbly [Normal/Flying]
>Cubbly like to spend their time stretching their membranes and attempting flight. They practice hunting by dropping down from trees and surprising their parents and siblings.

Driftear [Normal/Flying]
>Now that their membranes are more developed, Driftear can easily take to the skies with a couple of flaps. They take up air currents to try going as high as possible, however, they often end up becoming frightened.

Skolved [Dark/Flying]
>Skolved are fearless on the battlefield, taking to the air in order to add significant momentum and strength to claw strikes. Skolved's membranes are thick enough to deflect most blows and remain unscathed. How they are able to retain flight is a complete mystery.

These take elements from Wingsuits, Koalas, Grizzlies, and a bit of imagination on the side of so called "drop bears"(a made up name and myth told to Australian tourists in which Koalas are supposedly aggressive and drop down onto unsuspecting individuals)
Abilities: Tough Claws, Intimidate, (H)Run Away(Cubbly,Driftear), Aerilate(Skolved)

Criticism is accepted, even balance ideas and other such things.
Also, it's supposed to be a pseudo-legendary. I'm planning a game out.
>>
>>31104438
It's not a good design.
Thematically, there's little to support the amalgamation of things you went for there. Drop bears as a folk tale are not supposed to fly, but jump from trees and stomp with their weight. Koalas and bears have little to do with flying suits or gliding.
Design-wise, it doesn't share any design cues from actual Pokemon. The proportions, the poses and the way the fur and other parts of the body are drawn are more akin to generic DeviantArt furry art than Pokemon.
>>
>>31104697
OP here
I can see what you mean, the third does go quite a bit south, now that you mention.
The absolute last thing I want it to be is furbait or w/e, to be honest
>>
I'd use it
>>
>>31104438

I like it, love his nose.
>>
Forgot to mention that the region is based on Russia, so Skolved's ears are supposed to look somewhat like a ushanka
>>
>>31104697
any fuckn pokemon can be furry bate if you want it to be though
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.