[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions that don't deserve their own thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1435017715900.jpg (36KB, 641x399px) Image search: [Google]
1435017715900.jpg
36KB, 641x399px
If a Decidueye with Long Reach hits a Bewear with Fluffy, will Fluffy be bypassed?
>>
Best ball for dhelmise?

I was thinking ultra ball.

Also what nature?
>>
How do Z-crystals work with Pixilate/Galvanize/Refridgerate?
>>
>>31103728

What is the fastest way to level up Pokemon if you aren't using FC exploits? I have 5 completely IV'd / Egg move'd and ready to go Pokemon at level 1, but having to level them up seems like a massive hassle because of the EXP scaling thing.

I've maxed out their Affection in Refresh and the one that has the higher EXP needs (Bagon) has the lucky egg.

Right now I'm just going around one shotting stuff in Poni Gauntlet.
>>
>>31103728

Sorry, didn't mean to link you.

For what it's worth, you see a lot of Dhelmise on the Trading Thread being offered out. Those guys seems to know what is worth trading, so perhaps it would be worth your time to check it out and see what other people trade their stuff with. I think Net Ball is common.

Based on what Dhelmise can do, you can go Relaxed for a tanky offense or you can go Adamant and trap shit with his Anchor Shot.
>>
>>31103728
Net/Dusk. The Big Image of Balltism recommends Quick but eeeeh.
>>31104243
From what I've heard, they don't. They are normal moves as far as ZCrystals are concerned, and you get the normal ZMove.
>>
When filling your pokedex, do you evolve pokemon or do you try to trade for each evolutionary stage?
For instance would you trade for a Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence or just for Bagon and then evolve it?
>>
>>31104243
Normalium Z it, Breakneck Blitz is affected by those abilities

>>31104644
i have a living dex
>>
>>31104687
That doesn't really answer my question. Did you evolve them yourself or trade for the evolutions?
>>
>>31104644
For the ones that evolve through levelling I just dumped them in pelago while I did other shit then took them out and levelled them when they were ready.

If you need the pre evolution again just breed it.
>>
>>31103626
If the Destiny Knot only transferrs 5 IVs from either parent, how is it possible to obtain a 6 IV Pokemon? Is one IV randomly generated?
>>
>>31104537
So if my golem holding the normal crystal uses breakneck blitz, will it affect a ground type?
>>
>>31104745
Got it. Just trying to figure out the most efficient way to complete the dex.
>>
>>31104309
chain Golducks or Bewears, they are the highest exp giving wild mons in the game. It's not great, but it's way faster than grinding the E4

>>31103626
I'd imagine so, but don't really have evidence.

>>31104786
yeah the 6th is randomly generated.

>>31104792
I think Galvanize would still apply over Breakneck Blitz
>>
>>31104644
I did both, daily checking the gts for mons I didn't have (even if I had the prevo) and then evolving those who weren't far off. Down to just a few trade evolutions now and the tapus and I'll have a complete dex.
>>
>>31104873
That's kinda what I've been doing. I bred a ton of Jangmo'o and people seem to be willing to trade most anything for it so far
>>
>>31104309
Haven't tried the exploits yet so I don't remember the right numbers, but basically go to the max level rare kitchen and check the level you need (I think it is like 66 or something) to eat the level food. Get your Pokemon to that level whichever way you like (Elite4 or chaining bears).
>>
File: IMG_5733.jpg (36KB, 583x446px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5733.jpg
36KB, 583x446px
What's the best nature/ability/ball for a shiny Phantump/Trevenant? I'm gonna try to SOS chain for the first time, and I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right.
>>
>>31104975
>Chaining for not only a shiny, but one with a good nature and ability

Godspeed, anon. You have more patience than I do
>>
>>31104975
>>31105036
Oh, and bring premier balls
>>
How do we fight the nurse ?
>>
>>31105036
>>31105060
I appreciate it, but an answer to the other two would be nice. I heard a Synchronize Abra with the right Nature can help, right?
>>
>>31104975
>>31105060
Yeah, premier ball for sure
Probably Natural Cure for ability
I have no idea about the nature
>>
If there are sparkles around a stat on the EV page does that mean it's maxed out?
>>
>>31105135
yep
>>
>>31105115

The Synchronize Pokemon has to be out for every single SOS that appears. The trick where a KO'd lead Synchro doesn't work anymore as far as I'm aware. Good luck with that shit, would probably be easier just to breed it once you catch the HA.
>>
If you evolve a regular Cubone in Alola, it evolves into Alolan Marowak.
What happens if you evolve a regular form of a pokemon that also has an alolan form in Alola?
For example, if i was to evolve a regular meowth in alola, would it evolve into alolan persian even though there is already an alolan meowth that evolves into alolan persian?
>>
>>31104537
>big image of balltism
Post please
>>
File: IMG_5599.jpg (4MB, 3408x4288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5599.jpg
4MB, 3408x4288px
>>31105337
>>
>>31105261

I think Pokemon like Meowth are different because they start as Base Alolan, they'll stay Alolan throughout their Evo.

I think something like Pikachu or Exegcute are different, where it's the same in all games as a base, but evolves differently due to the Alolan influence.

Of course, we won't know for sure, but that's my assumption.
>>
>>31105085
Anyone ?
>>
>>31105380

Someone has way too much fucking time on their hands.

Literally every fucking Pokemon, holy shit.
>>
Are gen 7 pokemon inherently better?
>>
Should serperior be caught with a friend ball?
>>
>>31105380
For fucks sake save it as a Png and not a jpg. It gets worse almost everytime I see it.
>>
File: 1482338842201.png (996KB, 940x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1482338842201.png
996KB, 940x1156px
How long does it take for one QR scan to recharge?
Ive got 90 points and im waiting for one more scan to catch my cyndaquil
>>
How good should I attempt to get my legendaries, assuming I'm willing to soft reset but not willing to spend days doing so to get them perfect?
>>
>>31106900
Like 2 hours iirc but I'm not entirely sure.
>>
>>31106972
i think you're right, i remember readong it takes 20 hours altogether so 20/10=2 so yeah 2 hours
>>
>>31106969
4 good ivs should be fine
>>
Can Pokerus spread during SOS battles?
>>
File: showdown.png (155KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
showdown.png
155KB, 400x400px
Is there a way to extract sets from showdown replays?
>>
>>31107604
There's an import/export option when making a Pokemon if that's what you mean.
>>
>>31103626
Currently playing HG.
So the natures and IVs of the legendary trio gets set when you encounter them in the burned tower yeah? Aside from Suicune, is there a way to reset this somehow?

I vaguely remember someone saying the natures reset if you KO them and beat the Elite 4 again. Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>31107575
pokerus only spreads to other pokemon in your party
>>
>>31107751
Yes and I want to know if that can happen while you're SOS chaining so you don't have to start a new fight. It didn't matter when horde battles were the way to go but its a tad annoying with the new system.
>>
>>31107632
Nah, what I meant was that I wanted to know if there was a way to see other people's sets from replays of theirs you saved. As in, see EVs, nature, moves, etc.
>>
>>31107811
Oh, then yeah i wouldnt see why not.
>>
>>31105261
since regular meowth isn't from alola and you need an alolan parent for alola pokemon, it would evolve into regular persian.
>>
Beast Ball or Heavy Ball for Metagross? Adamant or Jolly?

Nature for a mixed Minor? I've heard it doesn't need speed because of Shell Smash, right?
>>
>>31103626
Guys what the fuck is the deal with this GTS time out garbage?

I got some bum trade from GTS last night and it told me to shut off the power, and ever since then it's told me I need to "wait a while and try again".

It's been 24 fucking hours, how long do I have to wait?
>>
Where can you buy Dexio's outfit? The exact stores I mean.
>>
is there a proper technique of scrolling along to your rainbow berries in pokemon refresh

fuck, it's like the hardest thing in the game, i end up wildly swiping my stylus accross the screen like a kid
>>
>>31110147
Try just below the bar itself.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.