[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamefreak makes the perfect Pokemon game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Pikachu.full.933229.jpg (121KB, 1000x882px) Image search: [Google]
Pikachu.full.933229.jpg
121KB, 1000x882px
What's changed from previous gens?
What features are included old and new?
What's the gimmick? Megas, Z-Moves, something else, or none?
Region? Enemy team? Plot?
>>
No story
No """evil""" teams
No tutorials or hand holding
>>
Dexnav is brought back
SOS and hordes are merged
You can catch an individual in a horde
bottlecaps are usable whenever
Seasons are back
Following is back
at least 2, one brand new, one is fully implemented from a past game.
Gyms and totems are merged.
Return of puzzles
>>
Nothing, because there will never be a perfect game as long as people are biased and want something else.
>>
>>31103497
>SOS and Hordes are merged
Holy fuck no

I like the rest of your ideas
I'd just add a hard mode too.
>>
>>31103497
Also a pokeradar
>>
>>31103451
>I've been waiting for this thread:
Main game/story from Black/White
Side content/post content from Black2/White2+Battle Frontier
Champion mechanic from Sun/Moon
Trainer customization from Pokken
Music from Black/White
Style (graphics, comfiness and overworld) from Black/White
Pokemon stadium mode where you can use legendaries
EV training from X/Y
IV training from Sun/Moon and the ability to see IVs like in Sun/Moon
Pokemon variety from Black2/White 2
No HM nor bullshit, transport system from Sun/Moon
>>
File: 1482885136349.jpg (55KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1482885136349.jpg
55KB, 500x418px
>>31103451
here's a bunch of shit opinions
>routes are re-imagined as actual routes; paved roads going straight from city to city with all kinds of obstacles such as moving cars that prevent you from crossing and overleveled trainers camping out along the way, forcing you to take wilderness trails and other side routes if you don't want to get destroyed
>no more tall grass, put pokemon in the world, make them jump out at you in dense growth, chase you in open clearings, swoop down at you from the sky, while babies, small bugs and other utter shitmons prefer to hide out and require a dexnav-like tool to track them down and catch them
>followers return, fully togglable and also serving a broader purpose in wild encounters, either by repelling shitmons and other lower-level aggressors or attracting reclusive predators with otherwise low encounter rates
>gyms return with more depth and utility as training centers, also introducing new minigames that integrate certain perks previously obtained through refresh
>NPCs are actually characters instead of robotic information dispensers, with limited but plausible dialogue and simple schedules; route trainers also have primitive schedules and can be seen training and catching pokemon, also returning to small camps late at night, giving you the ability to sneak around them (if you want to get blown the fuck out at the next gym/trial because your team is underleveled as fuck and you didn't train it enough, that's your problem)
>villain team story arc doesn't begin at all until you beat the league and prove yourself as champion
>poké pelago returns as a virtual reality environment within the storage system that you can enter and interact with your box mons

tl;dr I ultimately just want to see the world come more to life, the way things are was great for a simple 2D game but they keep trying to raise the bar in all the wrong areas, I just want a cozy adventure with my supernatural pets in a world worth exploring
>>
>The ability to reroll natures.

Fuck you, gen 3.
>>
supertrain
rematch in-game trainers (gym leaders too)
no hand holding
bigger maps
zubat/golbat tentacool and magikarp with 25% ratio encounter maximun
all builds of battle frontier fuse in one area
no HM/ridable mons
pokepelago
zunpets
and >>31103497
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.