[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will we get Sinnohan forms in D/P/Pt remakes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Megas were present in ORAS.
Think we'll see more regional variants?
>>
yes, but only gen 5 mons
>>
no because there won't be remakes this gen you retard
>>
Yes but only Sinnoh Sandshrew and Vulpix.

They are exactly the same as Alola Sandshrew and Vulpix.
>>
>>31102185
Alola had a very strong regional identity, if you think about it. Making regional forms for it is piss easy.

What does sinnoh have going for it? Beyond being the region with the creation trio it's very bland overall, so I can't imagine what kind of variants it would have.
>>
>Eventually they get around to making Unova forms
>The pokemon are all just fatter
>>
>>31102207
This
>>
>>31102301
It's snowy, mountainous, and rugged. It has atmosphere up the ass.
>>
>>31102301
its, wet, cold, mountainous, and rural. Shouldn't be that hard.
>>
Hopefully something that makes my bro Noctowl useful.
>>
>>31102428
Maybe we'll actually get good Ice-types, r-right?
>>
>>31102301
It's cold.
The ice type alola forms would have made more sense as Sinnoh forms honestly.
>>
>>31102301
Could have sinnoh variants of pokémon from Alola. Less tropical versions, more adapted to the cold weather.

Also Yungoos would make sense as far as regional variants go, since it was introduced to Alola.Could get a form on its actual native region, that would be its natural form.
>>
>>31102478
Corphish is on that same boat senpai, and they haven't given it a native region yet.
>>
>>31102529
Corpish wans't introduced in the same gen as regional forms.
>>
>>31102428
>>31102468
True enough, A-ninetales and sandslash dont fit alola that much, if at all. I could definitely see some of the slower pokemons of johto or alola getting ice type regional variants.

But only the slowest.
>>
I think GF will introduce Sinnohan forms but only for pokemon created after gen 4.
Even though it'll likely take place in the new mega timeline, you know how anal GF gets when it comes to continuity. Will be cool to see Gen 5 get some love though, its just a shame about Gen 2. Its just as loved as Kanto yet gets nowhere near the amount of screentime.
>>
>>31102606
That means GF fucked up and forgot/ignored pokemon with lore supporting this concept. Arbok also had regional diferences and it got +10 base Atk in SM (meaning someone at GF still remembers it exists), but it didn't get a new form for whatever reason.
>>
File: 1431983375746.png (1MB, 600x3259px) Image search: [Google]
1431983375746.png
1MB, 600x3259px
>>31102301
>>31102428
>>31102478
So, Sinnoh is basically Pokemon Lovecraft country.

>Ancient deities
>Cold as fuck and isolated
>Rural as hell
>Team Galactic were basically cultists

I think this can be worked with.

>>31102185
Real question is: Is hoenn distinct enough from Alola to have it's own variants in future remakes?
>>
>>31102185
Hopefully. I truly believe it's the singlemost greatest development pokemon has ever had. The potential for design and world building is immense and very appropriate.
>>
>>31102185
Sinnoh a. isn't isolated and b. has Pokemon that we've already seen, so it wouldn't make any sense to retcon them as Sinnoh forms.
>>
File: 1359846277723.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1359846277723.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>31102217
Every couple of years this is said, and every couple of years this is wrong. But, of course, the naysayers all vanish once the remake is announced. It's almost as if you're trolling.
>>
>>31103160
Where were they in gen 5 then assmunch?
>>
>>31103160
There was no remake in Gen V so it isn't unprecedented. I would be surprised to see them release something other than a new Alola game on hardware as old as the 3da is at this point. I would cream up real nice for Sinnoh remakes but I honestly think we will have to wait until gen 8.
>>
>>31103089
You know, I was thinking the same thing, that Alola is the chill tropical region done better, but hoenn also has a lot of focus on the forces of nature, especially water, that alola does not really have.
>>
File: 1432004276735.jpg (115KB, 1574x486px) Image search: [Google]
1432004276735.jpg
115KB, 1574x486px
>>31103203
doesn't help that all of Hoenn's flora looks almost like temperate species than anything tropical. It kind of makes me think of the region more like a Pacific Northwest or a Northern Atlantic Rim climate.

>>31102185
also: post variants and hybrids.
>>
>>31102816
>but only for pokemon created after gen 4.
Why not? Platinum already retconned DP's dex by giving it 60 more mons. Sinnoh could be the perfect chance to give native forms to shitmons like Sudowoodo, Psyduck/Golduck (they could easily shoehorn Sinnohan Psyduck on the Psyducks that block the route to Celestic Town), Noctowl, Mantine and Whiscash.
>>
>>31103160
haha yeah remember those hoenn remakes in gen 5?

Fucking retard.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.