[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was Sun and Moon /vp/? http://www.strawpoll.me/11983962

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3583.jpg (73KB, 840x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3583.jpg
73KB, 840x480px
How was Sun and Moon /vp/?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11983962
>>
>>31099775
Absolute garbage, why lie.
>>
>>31099775
They were all right. I really wanted more places to explore though and the story could've been written a bit better (Lillie especially).
>>
>>31099775
Between 6-7, more leaning towards 7 tho
>>
pokebarneyfag on suicide watch
>>
6/10
>>
>>31099775
The most fun I've had.

The game has no replayability value though. They should've included an option to skip cutscenes.
>>
>>31099775
Solid 8.
>>
>>31099775
Decent main adventure, lame postgame. Stars can't come soon enough.
>>
I give it an 8/10 because I really liked it, but I hated not having access to all the Pokemon.
>>
>>31099775
lol

>constant hate threads being posted /vp/
>but anonymous survey says 78% rated it higher 8 or higher

Oh you contrarians, you just wanted to pretend you didn't like it!

It's okay to like things friendos
>>
8/10

My only main gripes were the lack of bottom screen features from gen 6 and the battle tree didn't do much to separate itself from the battle maison/tower, besides being harder
>>
>>31099775
Even if the ludicrous amount of cutscenes are a plague on the game and send its flow all to hell, it still has the best maingame of any main series entry so far. The characters are for the most part decent at least, though most I'd say are good. I'm not huge on a lot of the music, but none of it is really bad and there's some good ones in there.

On the downside, the postgame is pretty lame with all the removed features really bringing it down. And fuck Festival Plaza. Fuck it with a rusty pole.

But the maingame should mean more to its score overall, so with the lackluster postgame and terribly implemented cutscenes in mind, I give it an 8/10. Some other games did some other things better, but overall it's a really strong entry.
>>
File: asgjlksgadjlklhw.png (34KB, 990x562px) Image search: [Google]
asgjlksgadjlklhw.png
34KB, 990x562px
muh honeymoon phase
>>
File: 1483040425351.png (505KB, 1032x493px) Image search: [Google]
1483040425351.png
505KB, 1032x493px
>>31100344
>>
>>31099775
8/10
Felt like BW lite to me. Slightly weaker story and postgame.
>>
6/10 at best.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.