[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: 1999 /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3509.jpg (65KB, 334x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3509.jpg
65KB, 334x440px
ITT: 1999 /vp/
>>
Hey guys you hear about gold and silver's starters? They look so radical. I talk to the guys at work here at the World Trade Center about how cool some of the new Pokemon look like Hoothoot. When the first game came out I never imagined they would add more and more Pokemon. I can't wait to see what's in store for us in the coming years!
>>
if Chikorita turns out to be feminine in its final stage I'm gonna have a meltdown
>>
Hey guys, what did you use your master ball on? I finally found a slowpoke and I was so excited I used it right away.
>>
>>31099136
i got the game early dude it's just going to be a flower. unless you're offended by flowers?
>>
>1999
>not using netscape
lmaoing @ your life
>>
Guys there's supposed to be a red gyarados in this game. Do you think Crystal Onix will be in it?

Red Gyarados is supposed to have way higher attack than Blue Gyarados, and evolve at level 50.

Fuck, I hope we can just catch one. Training a magikarp for that long would be hell.
>>
>Blastoise learns Blizzard AND Hydro Pump
LIZNERDS AND SAURTARDS GET OUT
>>
File: 1482633844776.png (695KB, 994x738px) Image search: [Google]
1482633844776.png
695KB, 994x738px
>>31099170
>Fighting Gary before the elite four
>Down to his Venusaur Vs my Blastoise
>Use Ice Beam
>it freezes him
>mfw
>>
File: it's another 1999 thread.jpg (14KB, 185x181px) Image search: [Google]
it's another 1999 thread.jpg
14KB, 185x181px
So what's your favourite pokemon game? Mine's Diamond.
>>
File: 250px-Diamond_EN_boxart.jpg (24KB, 250x224px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Diamond_EN_boxart.jpg
24KB, 250x224px
Hello, fellow /vp/ goers, I am from 10 years in the future (2007). Ask me anything.

>>31099275
Funny story, this is one of two Pokemon games we got for our tenth anniversary, by the same name, too.
>>
Why is Poliwhirl everywhere? Everyone knows Pikablu is the next big thing. It will even replace Pikachu!
>>
>>31099304
Jeez, come on. At least try a little bit dude. No way they'd make a pokemon that retarded looking. Pokemon are simple animal-looking creatures, not some over-designed cone head dinosaur things. Where'd you get that from anyway, some digimon fanart or something?
>>
>>31099358
I won't lie, I was a little put off by it too, but it's kind of grown on me after playing the game.

But hey, at least GF will NEVER make a slimy escargot dragon who's design caters specifically to furfags and fetishists, right?

Oh yeah, and Charcolt ISN'T real you fags, get over it and enjoy your penis head dragons.
>>
File: iyi-geceler-ibneler_1121335.jpg (45KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
iyi-geceler-ibneler_1121335.jpg
45KB, 720x960px
Yeah I'm happy about gold and silver. But my friend at school said that Red and Blue 2 are coming out next year and you can actually be a gym leader.
Be back later. Mom's taking me to Hollywood Video to rent Tarzan.
>>
>>31099336
>falling for the pikablu meme
Come on, man. Dont be so naive
Everybody knows the next big thing is that they are going to make metalic pokemon.
Metalic! I hear they are going to be weak against water because metal rusts
>>
>>31098817
Goo goo ga ga
Poop
>>
Did you guys buy that latest copy of the imported Japanese magazine from Cub's magazine aisle that showed a couple of the new pokemon like Pikablu? Can't understand a word of this shit but since the internet is still pretty archaic I can't find pokemon information anywhere else.
>>
>>31098817
My parents dragged me to a dinner at their friends's house. Coincidentally, they bought the first house we lived in. I hadn't been in this place since 1999. I come to /vp/ only to find this thread. This is too weird to me.
>>
My dad's still alive! I hope nothing happens Christmas next year on our trip to this place full of cliffs and waterfalls!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.