[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For all my life I thought that Steel type was weak to Water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: y.jpg (37KB, 600x751px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
37KB, 600x751px
For all my life I thought that Steel type was weak to Water and Electricity.
>>
I can see why you would think that.
>>
>>31097213
As it should be.
But still, how the fuck haven't you realized that before?
>>
>>31097342
I don't know, I even started playing competitively without me knowing
>>
>>31097401
It's hard to think you never realized because steel is a common type to have on your team, so you should have noticed it.

In my case I thought for a long time that bug was weak to ice (which is pretty common I think). And that rock resisted rock and bug (which would still make sense, why the fuck a chunk of metal resists another one but a rock doesn't resist another boulder, goddamn).
>>
>>31097453
you can break a rock with a rock
>>
I used to think for years that Grass resisted Fighting. I blame Gen 1.
>>
>>31097532
You can cut a sword with a better one. And you will probably break your sword if you slam it onto a rock, your point?
>>
>>31097342
>steel weak to water
Don't give gf any ideas, they would love to further buff the best type
>>
>>31097590
But I thought Steel was the best type.
>>
>>31097565
For similar reasons I thought rock was immune to electric. I didn't use Sudowoodo until gen 4 and Volkner.
>>
>>31097590
remove the ground weakness to steel (what sense does it make anyway?), add water weakness.
add poison weakness to water.
make ice resistant to fairy (why the fuck does fire resist it and ice doesn't? they represent the oppisite thermcal extremes)

just a few changes on top of my head
>>
I only recently found out that skarmory isn't a gen 3 pokemon.
>>
>>31097636
I worded that wrong, I meant removing the ground weakness FROM steel
>>
>>31097453
>It's hard to think you never realized because steel is a common type to have on your team, so you should have noticed it.

The only pure steel types are the Klink family and mega Kggron, most of the common steel types are part rock or ground so i just assumed that they were receiving x4 damage by water. By the way it was Klinklang what made me realize steel types weren't weak to water.

But the electric weakness, I don't know where i got that from, I guess I just assumed it
>>
>>31097688
>Kggron
how the fuck did my finger end up there
>>
>>31097688
>most of the common steel types are part rock
that's plain wrong, the only viable rock/steel mon is base aggron. and remember you said COMMON, I've never seen anyone usin batiodon online.
just saying, there are more steel/psychic around
but I can see why steel/ground would trick you, being excadrill everywhere some time ago
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.