[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quality of life improvements that need to happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1478340640159.jpg (75KB, 277x256px) Image search: [Google]
1478340640159.jpg
75KB, 277x256px
I'll start.

>Party Sprites need to show a Pokemon's being Shiny

>You need to be able to catch multiple Pokemon in Wild double battles, SOS Battles and hordes (Was actually a thing in Gale Of Darkness for the Gamecube, but Gamefreak are lazy and still haven't implemented it into the main series)

>Running Shoes, Pokeride run toggle (Actually a thing in HGSS, but Gamefreak love going 2 steps forward 1 step back every time they make a new game)

What else /vp/?
>>
Keeping the ability to see the Pokemon you've just caught's stats before you send it to the PC, or switch into your party. It's such a great addition, and I want them to keep it. Same with the simplified box. We don't need the Withdraw and Deposit options anymore.
>>
Numerical EVs and IVs on summary screen
>>
File: 1471300707424.png (548KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471300707424.png
548KB, 1400x900px
>>31094804
>Was actually a thing in Gale Of Darkness
That's because every battle was a double battle. I agree with you that GF still needs to implement it in their games, but it's not really a fair comparison. Anyways stuff I'd like to see
>Numbers for IV's & EV's instead of having to rely on vague charts/NPC's
>Move tutors for every game (I'm quite irritated I have to wait until PokéBank until I can get a Metagross & Lucario with ice punch)
>Pokémon that appear in the overworld appearing in the overworld (usually legendaries) being shiny, if they are
>>
I would say all pokemon being able to use HMs by default, and gaining the ability to use a HM move only after the correct gym badge is obtained. But they've already got that covered.
>>
>>31094804
>Legendaries with different forms that are tied to abilities or moves needs to somehow get to be permanent with either key item or held item pls

>Get rid of cucked trio master legendaries and make them actually strong or good in their inital debut and either stop with the form change shit in the following games and make all content available as they should be

>Choose your Pokemon's idle animation
>>
>>31094804
Finally make the total EV cap at 508 and the individual stat EV cap at 252
>>
Just show me the final level the Pokemon levelled up to then ask which moves I want it to learn. Having it level up one by one is tedious and annoying.
>>
>>31094882
>>Pokémon that appear in the overworld appearing in the overworld (usually legendaries) being shiny, if they are

Isn't this decided when the encounter starts? And wouldn't it make them unSRable? Would it decide every time the area was loaded?
>>
Ability to select what kind of Hidden Power you want.
>>
>>31094987
To add on to this, don't just show
>Pikachu grew to level 20
show
>Pikachu grew from level 12 to level 20
>>
>>31094980
I think they might have did that with gen 6.
>>
>option to toggle trainer battles to double/triple
>Rufflet, Pawniard, Golett, etc get their evolution levels lowered
>bring back Super Training and don't wall off Hyper Training behind a bunch of insufferable requirements
>>
I want the coloured flower patches from XY to return, so one can easily see which patches of tall grass contain different encounters. It was also just a nice aesthetic.
>>
>>31095078
No they didn't.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.