[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad pokemon moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1467453413960.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467453413960.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
Which are the saddest parts in pokemon and gave you the feels really bad?

Mine was the old man in Anistar city who wants a pokemon to keep him company and then he dies. It was so sad i couldn't let my wife see it since her mother just died.
>>
Every PMD ending
>>
>>31094802
Aw ya beat me to it
>>
Either the eevee side quest or that random old lady with that machamp.
>>
>>31094573
- someone trade his 1 day old first starter
- someone named his pkmn "useless"
>>
I kinda feel sad for the UC who will pass decades, if not centuries, trying to return to their dimension
>>
>>31094573
Eevee sidequest

>former master eevee trainer works in a supermarket and dreaming of the old days
>asks you to look for other eevee trainers
>one has dementia
>one literally ded
>one spending alot on plastic surgery to look young
>one works as a janitor
>you realize that these people were master trainers back in the day
>you realize that you will be like that someday; wash-up and be unknown once fame ends
>>
>>31094573
I completely forgot about this shit.
>>
I lowkey teared up a little when Lillie decided to leave for Kanto,

Didn't give a rat shit when N decided to venture to nowhere.
>>
>>31097397
yeah i didn't expect to get so attached to her. thought she was a bitch in the beginning
>>
>>31097397
Really?

I didn't give a fuck, she was useless the whole game except for being a walking poke center and carrying a bag, after all the shit that people did for her, actually doing something in kanto put her right back to being neutral for me.
>>
>>31097397
Same, as overrated as Lillie is, N is even more overrated and overhyped.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.