[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9169.jpg (155KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9169.jpg
155KB, 1920x1080px
If you didnt like sun and moon you probably should quit the series very soon.

SM are quickly becoming the best selling Pokemon games since DP, and are pretty much a model for future games.

No matter how much you hate these games, Game freak will not deny thier success.
>>
File: 1442013527830.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1442013527830.png
29KB, 633x758px
NOOOOOO

GAME FREAK IS SUPPOSED TO CATER TO ME, NOT THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THE GAME
>>
FUCKING SHILL
Gen 7 was bad. Bad!
>>
I liked Sun and Moon, but I would argue that more than any particular feature of the games themselves they would probably consider the boost in popularity from Pokemon Go's a large influence in that. I'm guessing Go is dead as fuck by this point though, so I'd wonder if they'll start putting out phone apps or try injecting life into Go when new games are about to come out more than anything
>>
File: 1460177391490.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1460177391490.png
208KB, 327x316px
>mfw enjoyed Gen 6 and enjoying Gen 7 better
>mfw Gen 8 will be even better
>mfw Gen 3, 4, and 5 purists will be forced to fuck off when they realize they won't be pandered to
>>
>>31093221
How is this a shill? He's suggesting leaving the franchise. Do you know what shill means?
>>
>>31093240
>Gen 3, 4, and 5 purists
>purists
>not Gen 1 and 2
???????
>>
>>31093253
Gen 3-5fags are becoming the new genwunners

midgenners?
>>
>>31093195
Sells =×= good. DP sold well, and we're terrible. These are in no way a model for the future. If we're lucky, they'll get their Shit together, and the next games will be amazing, platinum tier, at least.
>>
>>31093209
>you bought the game
>feel jipped
Well, imagine how the other million or so feel.
>>
>>31093274
Nope. Name 1 time someone said "this design is better, new designs suck", and used a gen 3-5 Pokemon as a comparison. Name 1 fucking time. Pro tip: You can't.
>>
>>31093502
>get there shit together
>GF
Considering how SM have been received alongside Gen 6, I have a feeling GF aren't gonna change there ways. They saw what prints money so they will continue on that path. Who cares about the "true" fans if the million others will buy anything ?
>>
>>31093502
>Sells =×= good.

That's not what OP is saying.

People are praising SM for the story and cutscenes. It's most definitely something that's going to stay. OP is saying that if you hate that so much, you should probably quit the series because it's not going away.
>>
>>31093502
You're delusional. SM IS the model for the future. It's selling really well and normies are loving it.
>>
>>31093240
you forgot about gen 2 purists.

nu-gamefreak is kanto only. just like alolan forms.
>>
File: 1481703223956.png (524KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1481703223956.png
524KB, 600x484px
>>31093527
This.
/the genwunners
>>
>>31093240
desu I liked all the generations of pokemon. IV had the best interface imo; the poketch was so much better than this rotom shit.

That being said, SM is good, and could've been great with more pokemon variety (ie alolan forms from other regions) and less fucking unskippable cutscenes.
>>
>>31093644
Hell, I would've been content with the cutscenes if the "fast" option for text was actually faster.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.