[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What tiers will these guys be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (158KB, 924x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 924x526px
What tiers will these guys be?
>>
>>31092299
Not OU so who cares?
>>
Dead Bird: UU
Tony the Tiger: RU
Transsexual Seal: UU
>>
>>31092299
Based baracat: UU
Based trannyseal: UU
NU-male owl: NU
>>
>>31092322
You got the owl and cat wrong there champ.
>>
>>31092299
All except Incineroar will be UU. Incineroar will join the rest once its HA is released.
>>
>>31092299
Cat: NU
Seal: UU
Owl: PU
>>
>>31092299
Don't we already know the owl is uu?
>>
File: 1482087949791.png (278KB, 447x355px) Image search: [Google]
1482087949791.png
278KB, 447x355px
>>31092415

>implying useless trannyseal will ever see the light of day outside of NU
>>
primarina>decidueye>incineroar in 6v6
>>
File: BLEW UP THE ENTIRE WATER TRIAL.jpg (79KB, 1050x1122px) Image search: [Google]
BLEW UP THE ENTIRE WATER TRIAL.jpg
79KB, 1050x1122px
>>31092432
>implying it won't be OU
>>
>>31092432
>Owl and Seal get two useless signature HAs
>Cat gets useful but common HA
I don't know who's getting cucked here
>>
>>31092432
He's literally the sp. attacker equivalent of Azumarill...

>>31092415
Why so much hate for the Owl? I mean, he's not the greatest, but PU? He's not Meganium-level awful.
>>
>>31092299
Primarina will likely be UU based on stats and typing alone. Incineroar might be RU but I'm not sure. What the fuck will it even do? It's like a slightly bulkier Emboar except it can't wallbreak.

Decidueye might be anywhere from NU to UU because Defog is useful.
>>
>>31092447
Obviously cat and seal's HAs have use in doubles, but I honestly can't see any practical use for owl's HA in any given scenario other than "it's better than nothing"

also fuck starterfags, please kees
>>
>>31092473
I guess Owl's ability is good on the off chance you're against Rough Skin or similar. What good does Seal's ability do besides turn Hyper Voice into Surf?
>>
>>31092444
If it ever gets access to Wish or Recover, it most certainly will be. But for now, UU is where it will be.
>>
>>31092517
HV breaks through subs
>>
>>31092299
Decuideye MIGHT hit OU with a baton pass set. Will probably get stuck in UU because it's grass.

Incineroar will.probably get stuck UU as well because of smogonrocks, but once it gets intimidate, it might break into OU. Decently bulky with high attack, and a speed boosting move in flame charge if it ever catches on.

Primarina will be OU because fairy type, and STAB hyper voice
>>
>>31092299
Tranny is a busted mon just waiting to happen. All it needs is either Boomburst or a decent recovery move, and it becomes a top threat in OU.

While Tranny suffers from a shit movepool, Cheap DC Comics Ripoff has a phenomenal movepool, but suffers from an awkward stat distribution and mediocre typing. Being both a spinblocker and a defogger is insane, though.

Nacho Libre is easily the worst of the 3. Sure, it has the best HA (as long as tranny never gets Boomburst, that is), but it doesn't really have any niche. In OU, M-Char X outclasses it. In UU, Arcanine outclass it. RU, Entei outclasses it. Hell, EVEN IN NU, Emboar outclasses this piece of garbage.
>>
>>31092622
Intimidate Incineroar is just diet Arcanine. It will be UU at best

The only one with a chance to be OU is tranny seal, and that will take GF being generous with move tutors
>>
File: 1482799930190.jpg (7KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1482799930190.jpg
7KB, 234x249px
>>31092715
>Move tutors
>Gen 7
>>
>>31092722
Unless you think SM will be the only Gen 7 games, move tutors will eventually be a thing
>>
>>31092528
While sparkling aria can also do that, hyper voice won't hit your teammate
>>
Pre-HAs:
owltism: RU
baracat: RU
transeal: UU

Post-HAs:
owltism: RU
baracat: UU + ~B+ rank VGC
transeal: UU
>>
>>31092422
not really
technically they're all UU right now since none of them made the OU cut
we'll have to see what their usages are like when the UU tier is finalised
>>
>>31092299
Owl: Low UU
Seal: Low or Mid UU
Cat: High UU

Owl and Seal may also fall to RU depending. I think Seal is the most likely to fall just because of all the water or fairy pokemon she'll have to compete with in UU. Cat will always be the best unless the others get some better moves and HA changes to not be totally worthless.

>>31092473
I don't see any value of Primarina's HA even in doubles unless there's some extreme niche based around it like Perish Song or some shit.

>muh subs

Grossly exaggerating the usefulness of that compared to, say, inflicting a burn, especially since Primarina is fragile as fuck.
>>
>>31092952
You're wrong. Seal could easily rise to OU with the addition of a solid recovery move or Boomburst, Owl is a lost cause.
>>
>>31092952
> Primarina
>fragile

U wot m8
>>
>>31092993
You're talking about if she gets certain moves. I'm not talking in ifs. Also you are out of your mind if you think Primarina is ever getting Boomburst. I wouldn't even count on a recovery.

>>31093014
>low HP
>low Def
But I'm sure opponents will be nice and only use special attacks.
>>
>>31092299
Owl and seal both UU. Cat will be RU, but will move up to UU if/when it gets Intimidate.
>>
>>31093039
HP is average not low, and you switch him out vs fast phys attackers.
>>
>>31093085
>him

Don't you dare refer to her by her birth gender! Transphobe!
>>
>>31093085
HP is low by comparison to what it should be for a slow special attacker that has no decent recovery. And while you could switch her out, that's just standard eating a hit that would be preferable to be avoided in the first place.
>>
>>31092299
Best Owl aka Gods Gift: Ubers
Furry Shitty Cartoon Tiger: PU
Tranny Furry Shitty Gay Seal: PU
>>
>>31092432
Love it or hate it, Primarina hits like a truck, and has god-tier typing
>>
>>31092622
Decidueye wouldn't have hit OU before tikis buttfucked it. Now it is probably hoping it won't fall below UU, since a ton of solid UU mons will probably set up shop there.

Incineroar is just too slow. It does counter a number of things handily (Blood Totem, for starters), but "Bulky, slow fire type" didn't work for Emboar before it. RU at best, possibly NU.

Primarina has a future with a scarf, but otherwise it's too frail to really excel. It might have a place in UU, assuming UU doesn't get shaken up too much.
>>
>>31092722
Oh, right, because GF would just not add tutors in after not having them in the first game like they have done literally every other generation
>>
>>31092993
I don't think so. OU isn't what it was last gen. STAB boomburst with better typing is good, make no mistake, but i'm not sure its enough to survive in a meta populated with an abundance of tikis, genies, and other bs. Recovery is irrelevant, because Primarina will not ever get a chance to use it. It be forced to run a scarf so it isn't outsped and OHKO'd by literally anything, and even then it will need to avoid faster threats. Primarina can't survive enough to make recovery viable, and would have a fairly limited list of Pokemon it both outspeeds and OHKOs.
>>
>>31093085
>Average HP
>In a tier made up of things with mostly good or better HP
Look, I'm sorry. It's frail. Being countered by literally any fast physical attacker is not OU material, when things like Garchomp and Top Kek run the show.
>>
>>31092465
He is really only good in OU, but didn't manage to become it. Kinda like Gen 5 Stoutland, which rotted in the dephts of NU but was one of the best weather sweepers.
>>
>>31092432
>Implying it will even be allowed in NU with that typing and special attack
>>
File: Sophisticated Laughing Pepe.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
Sophisticated Laughing Pepe.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
>>31092690
>While Tranny suffers from a shit movepool
>>
>>31092952
>Primarina going to RU and NU

Can we kill this meme? Primarina is never going to be allowed in RU or NU.
>>
>>31094898
Primarina is good in UU even now with all the semi-broken stuff, no way it's gonna go lower than that
>>
>>31092299
Owl:NU
Tony:BL2
Tumblr:RU
>>
Incineroar and Decidueye helped battle against the cuck fugs in Battle of Alola. They should be OU imo.
>>
>>31096645
>Decidueye battling
>in Battle of Alola
Did you mean primarina?
>>
>>31092952
Incineroar isn't going to be high UU. It's weak to pebbles and four common attacking types. What does it even do in UU? It can't even beat stuff like Scizor because that carries Superpower and outspeeds it.
>>
>>31096645
Primarina was the most used starter in Battle of Alola
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.