[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /vp/oreons. I've been gone ever since release date because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160530_074445.jpg (44KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_074445.jpg
44KB, 640x426px
Hey /vp/oreons. I've been gone ever since release date because I wanted to play it with my son when he got it for Christmas. I'm on the second island right now but I figure it wouldn't hurt to pop back on here and ask, what did you think of the game over all? I'm honestly having a blast but I want your guys input as well. Please no spoilers either, I really have been waiting to enjoy this game and I wouldn't want it spoiled after all the anticipation
>>
much better than the mess that was XY.

...Leave now someone will spoil you
>>
>>31091044
Lillie is lusamine's daughter
Prof is champ
>>
>>31091044
Lusamine being the big bad was such a shock
>>
>>31091044
it's a great game, but you should leave if you don't want to be spoiled people here are dicks

also if you got sun catch turtonator that shit is rad
>>
>>31091044
no post game
your son is not yours
>>
I really like that they switched things up, the islands and trials are a good change of pace from gyms.

I am pissed it is the most railroaded pokemon game yet. Fucking B/W was a straight line and it was less railroaded. I try to explore anywhere - Watch out lad, this stoutland/tauros/etc. is in the way and you cannot pass! Fuck you, let me go exploring, let me do the challenges on the island based on which I encounter first, don't fucking railroad me.
>>
>>31091044
Why didn't you use a condom you retard?
>>
>>31091044
Pretty bad, not gonna lie. Linear, boring, mons are slow, frame rates are shit, online is shit, HMs and gyms are gone, you're spoonfed throughout the entire game, and much more. I enjoyed even DP and XY more than this pile of garbage.
>>
>>31091212
Considering you actually liked HMs should say enough about how much your opinion is worth
>>
>>31091365
>your opinion is worthless because it doesn't agree with mine!

Kill yourself desu senpai
>>
File: smill with.jpg (8KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
smill with.jpg
8KB, 300x250px
I absolutely love the games to be completely honest

BUT, the only other Pokemon game I've played is HG/SS which was a long time ago, so I don't really have anything accurate to compare it to

Most of the complaints I've heard about SM are usually missing features from previous games (Blissey bases is one common complaint I see, but there's others too), or changes from previous games(examples of this are more focus on cutscenes, more linear paths, etc.)

I imagine I could understand how some other people feel about SM if the next game was to, say bring back HMs and remove the judge feature (features that SM introduced), while somebody that would start playing the Pokemon series with the next game that would remove the judge feature and bring back HMs would probably think that game is amazing

We need a Pokemon game to have the best features/design choices of multiple different previous games

Make the next game have less amount of cutscenes, but still have a fairly heavy focus on story for those that did like the story in SM, while also keeping HMs out and the judge feature in, while also having Blissey bases, etc

Probably won't happen based on what I've heard about GameFreak, but it would be the best way to please the most amount of Pokemon fans
>>
>>31091212
Please tell me why you believe the absence of HMs and gyms is a bad thing.
>>
>>31091212
>Liking HMs
If only (You)s weren't gone
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.