[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the elite four still the best way to farm exp?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1482022901764.png (56KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1482022901764.png
56KB, 256x256px
is the elite four still the best way to farm exp?
>>
File: y2bTpHF.gif (305KB, 400x190px) Image search: [Google]
y2bTpHF.gif
305KB, 400x190px
If you are talking about spamming lvl 100, pokepelego is better, throw them in the island, 99 level drinks, fill beans to 24hr, and wait a day for lvl 100.
>>
>>31089082
>still
>implying it was the best way to exp farm in gen 6
>>
Poni Meadow allows you to have 5 mons you can train while a higher level mo takes out Oricorio, Ribbonbee, and Cottonee. Get them to the 50s and send them to the pelago
>>
>>31089124
>>31089164
its mostly for evolving for filling the dex
>>
>>31089176
Yeah then Poni Meadow and the buffet are your best bet. E4 takes too long
>>
You can get homebrew on any 3DS now (new 3DS or old 3DS, any version)

stop being a fucking retard and get PKHeX already
>>
>>31089217
No one was asking you, hacktard.
>Normal guy: What's the fastest way to make money around here?
>You: Rob a bank! DUH!
>>
>>31089278
The reason you don't rob a bank is because there's an almost 100% certainty that you'll go to jail.

Not even comparable.
>>
>reintroduce level-gap exp scaling
>make the highest-level thing you can fight barely break 70
What the fuck, Gamefreak?

Also, the hidden rare candy on that little pointless beach on the first island respawns every 2-3 days.

And pickup farming is definitely faster than all other methods for those last few level.
>>
>2016 almost 2017
>not just injecting 999 rare candies
>>
Tfw I have two five star rare kitchens so it's easy as fuck to get to 100
>>
>>31089389
>>31089217
>What's the best way to play this game
>lol by not playing it dumpass
>>
>>31089303

Some of us don't rob banks because we're honest, decent people who wouldn't commit a crime regardless of whether we're likely to be caught. But I guess you're not one of those.
>>
>>31089414
>dumpass
>>
>>31089082
is that jhin?
>>
>>31089217
>>31089389
>1016+1000
>still being a cheating faggot

No seriously, kill yourselves right now.
>>
>>31089432
Because you've been raised in a society where you've been punished for attempting it. Any little kid attempts to lie or steal things. You did too and got and punished so you don't anymore.
>>
File: 1482828121543.png (304KB, 806x992px) Image search: [Google]
1482828121543.png
304KB, 806x992px
>>31089217
>just inject it lol
ECKS FUKKEN DEE MY DUDE XDDDDD
>>
>>31089473
>too and got and punished
Goddamn I'm a baka. "too and got punished"
>>
>>31089473

Alternatively, as you get older you develop a sense of right and wrong, and learn how to live as a member of society for its own sake, rather than out of fear of punishment. Well, some of us, I suppose.
>>
>>31089524
I'd say that's two sides of the same coin. Social punishment vs judicial punishment.
>>
>>31089780

I'm not referring to either side of that coin. I'm saying that people generally learn to be good because it's the right thing to do, regardless of any form of punishment. If I had the opportunity to rob a bank, and I was assured that nobody would know about it - the police, my family, anyone - I still wouldn't do it. Even in the absence of any potential social or legal punishment, it's just a question of right vs. wrong. The act of robbing a bank hurts somebody, even if I don't see them or know who they are, and therefore it's wrong. This moral impulse probably applies to people in varying magnitudes, but in general it's wrong to say that fear of punishment, legal or otherwise, is the only thing keeping people from acting immorally.

/vp/ - Very Philosophical
>>
>>31089912
And I'm saying that you learn to be good because of how your were raised. Somewhere along the line, you learned that hurting people ultimately led to you being hurt. Not that in your current state that you thinking of punishment.

lol true
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.