[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: mistake.jpg (61KB, 902x541px)
mistake.jpg
61KB, 902x541px
what went wrong
>>
>only able to use "flying" types

That's what's wrong.
>>
>>31083797
Gamefreaks incompetence.
Instead of making good looking ground models for most flying types and just give them a flying animation they said "fuck it" and showed once again that they are fucking lazy. Oh and instead of fixing the cucked mons they left the perma flying models in Sun and Moon, fucking great.
>>
>>31083868
>We will never have a Charizard standing on two feet ever again
Why live?
>>
Retarded gimmick no one asked for

At least Rotation battles were mechanically different
>>
>>31083797
That it was Sky battles and not inverse battles placed all over the region
>>
>>31083868
>inb4 models vs animations ree
You know what he meant.
>>
File: Skarmory_XY.gif (63KB, 116x64px) Image search: [Google]
Skarmory_XY.gif
63KB, 116x64px
>>31083797
Sky Battle was a mistake.
>>
>>31083958
>closest thing we have to inverse battes is the question-and-answer mission in Festival Plaza
Why liver?
>>
File: mega-charizard-x-4.jpg (187KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mega-charizard-x-4.jpg
187KB, 1280x720px
>>31083933
Standing Megazard X never
>>
There was nothing different about them outside of the limitation. Maybe if certain moves worked differently it could have been interesting. Also >>31083868
>>
>>31083998
I'm almost the reason inverse battles were canned, or the reason we didn't get an Inverted Room move, is because they thought it'd be too confusing for children.
>>
>>31083797
They were grounded
>>
>>31083797
No Beedrill. Literally killed all my hype for it
>>
>>31084282
>I'm almost the reason inverse battles were canned
Well you better set it right before we can you
>>
>>31084318
kek
>>
>>31083797

Sky Battles were great. I loved the stipulation which only let you use 1 or 2 Pokemon. Made the game actually challenging and the battles felt lile actual battles and not you just steamrolling them.

Wish there more battle types that only allow limited Pokemon. Sky Battles are actually the only battles I ever lost in any Pokemon game ever (aside from Battle Frontier crap and that stuff)
>>
>>31083812
Celesteela is a flying type. Problem solved.
>>
>>31084282
Not if the effectiveness hints automatically adjusted themselves
>>
Not available in maison.
>>
File: IMG_4018.jpg (46KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4018.jpg
46KB, 500x344px
>Finally have an NPC with my name
>Sky Trainer
>>
File: 1479696379424.png (17KB, 276x268px) Image search: [Google]
1479696379424.png
17KB, 276x268px
The only real problem for me was that I'm not too much into flying types.
The only flying type interesting enough to get on my team was Drifblim. He got replaced by Golurk at some point, so for a hugh part of the game I couldn't do those battles.

Also
>opponent sent out Emolga
a little bit unfair when you only have maybe one Pokemon to use and it has to be a bird.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.