[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For you, what matters the most on the Pokémon games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 256x192px)
images (1).jpg
6KB, 256x192px
For you, what matters the most on the Pokémon games?
>>
big titties
>>
>>31083244
regional pokedex- I like to make well rounded teams
speed of the game- cant be as slow as Diamond and pearl
difficulty- has to be harder than X+Y
>>
>>31083244
Being able to explore and being able to get many Pokemon
I don't care about the plot, just give me amazing landscapes to go through and a huge regional pokedex
>>
*squirm squirm*
>>
Recently, quality of life features that help for IV/EV training and breeding.
>>
>>31083244
Top tier waifus
>>
>>31083244
Battles
>>
>>31083346
>>31083301
/thread
>>
Stuff to do after the main game :3
>>
>>31083244
Not constantly fucking removing useful and QoL features for inane reasons.
>>
>>31083244
sexy waifus
>>
Pokemon.
>>
>>31083244
cool monster designs and worldbuilding
>>
To crush my enemies, see them driven before me and hear the lamentation of their women.
>>
Postgame. Content and features that focus on longevity.
>>
just getting left alone in a worl you (the player) doesnt know at all. Not getting babied around by NPCs. Exploration, and lots of different pokemon. also lots of things to do in the after game
>>
>>31083244
collecting your favorite pokemon and breeding them to perfection
>>
File: IMG_4937.jpg (46KB, 313x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4937.jpg
46KB, 313x399px
>>31083244
Big guys
>>
File: beans.jpg (38KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
beans.jpg
38KB, 640x621px
>>31083244
The ability to practice eugenics and either send rejects over WT to give others a head start in breeding or leave them in the mines
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.