[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power Saves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 41cm4ibDoWL.jpg (20KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
41cm4ibDoWL.jpg
20KB, 500x401px
Sup /vp/, hoping you can help me out.

I'm considering getting an Action Replay for personal use, mostly just for some desirable shiny Pokemon. Thing is, I have no idea if it's worth it, or what stuff is on the market. The last kind of hacking tool I used was an Action Replay DS from 10 years ago, which since stopped working in 2009.

I don't want to use pkhex, since I really don't want to be dicking about with my 3DS since I don't have the money to replace it if it bricks.

Anyone know what the best kind of Action Replay/Power Saves/Gameshark/Whatever would suit my needs? Thank you friends.
>>
>>31078535
All I know about those action replay guys is that they pulled a massive jewish trick recently. You could get early access to codes for Sun and Moon for a dollar, and people were led to believe that you'd have access to all codes. Some time ago they released new packs, the Litten pack and Popplio pack. They're splitting up the useful shit to try and get you to spend more, like IV codes for Litten pack and Nature codes + Battle point codes for Popplio pack. I already paid for the early Pikachu pack, now I'm just gonna wait it out until end of January for the codes. If you wanna drop 3 or 4 more dollars for the codes, you can do that, though. I'm just not going to because I feel cheated.

Just a little rant I guess, I don't know enough about other save editors to help you make a decision, but if there's something better than what powersaves is doing, then go for it.
>>
Got mine for about 20 bucks at gamestop. Along with three dollars for all the codes/codepacks. 23 bucks for iv/ev/shiny/items/nature and other stuff was worth it to me.
>>
>>31078535
I think it's worth it for the save backups alone. Only having one save file in 2016 is fucking bullshit.
>>
>>31079051
Also, I don't suppose Power Saves supports the DS games does it?
>>
Powersaves was good until they forced you to pay money for their god damned cheats when you caN JUST USE PKHEX AND A HOMEBREW SAVE MANAGER FUCK
>>
>>31078535
It won't brick if you're smart and follow the directions closely. But if you really want to waste money and not get free games, then Gamestop has 3ds Powersaves, that's probably what you're looking for.
>>
>>31079198
The paid service becomes free in January doesn't it?
>>
>>31079192
I think it's only 3ds games, not totally sure
>>
>>31078535
Why do people still fall for the powersaves meme? They literally steal shit from the pkhex devs and make you pay for it.

A new exploit was just released to run homebrew on 11.2 by simply playing an exploit .mp3 file on your music player, you have literally NO EXCUSE.
>>
>>31079250
I got Powersaves to run OoTHax. I fucked it up the first time but got everything working on the second until I got my backup 3DS bricked doing something unrelated.
>>
>>31079250
Really? Can you tell me the exploit's name?
>>
>>31079609
https://github.com/nedwill/soundhax
Released literally today. Work in progress so it only works on US N3DS right now but it should work on all consoles pretty soon.
>>
>>31079628
Thank you anon, I'll check it out.
>>
>>31078682
The shiny code is free for everyone. If you're desperate now, it's a dollar per popplio or litten.
>>
>>31078535
got one on amazon recently for about $15

echoing other posters, they are attempting to jew people for sun and moon, so i've mostly been using it to play around and create competitive mons in gen 6 until they open everything up at the end of january or so. in any case i don't care that much because bank itself is locked

there are some free things already available like max cash and cloning, so i cloned a bunch of legendaries for the lulz and started wondertrading them or GTS-ing them to fill my dex. works great and you can backup so it will never brick your system or your game
>>
>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW that don't inject lmao
>>
>>31079250
Link to the guide for the mp3 exploit? Sounds great.
>>
>>31079628
>New 3ds

Fug.
>>
I see them going for $18 and less. Which is about what I have paid for mine. It's worth it for backing up saves alone. If you work then $18 shouldn't be twisting your arm compared to the amount of time you would have saved trying to get things legit.

Power saves only works on the 3DS/New games. If you want to hack DS games you'll need an Action Reply.

However if you want to use the Action Replay you will need either any DS or the old version of the 3ds. The Action Replay doesn't fit in the New 3DS I have tried, even if it says it works on the 3DS it just means the old model.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.