[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>First Impression now has 120 BP there we go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

>First Impression now has 120 BP

there we go
>>
File: 1482508837119.jpg (106KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
1482508837119.jpg
106KB, 400x338px
Nothing will help that bug typing.
>>
First Impressions has +2 priority why do you want to buff it further
>>
>>31076270
>Switches into Tsareena or Tapu Lele
Truly ebin maymay, sir.
>>
>>31076288
Its not the typing, its its shitty fucking ability. Wasted dubs
>>
Raise BP to 95
Priority increased to +5

Fixed.
>>
>>31076299
the ability works with its attacks though

problem is that it's shit in singles, a.k.a. traps galore
>>
Make emergency exit not activate until end of turn. There, golisopod fixed
>>
>>31076270
>+2 Priority
>off a 125 base attack stat
Suddenly, Tsareena AND Lele are on every team, and everything has protect.

In other words, that's broken as hell.
>>
>>31076270
You know it can already one-shot Tyranitar, right? And the ability isn't a problem when you remember First Impression is priority, it gets Aqua Jet and Sucker Punch, the ability only triggers once per battle, and you can use it like a slow switch if you aren't completely braindead.

You still have to play around its issues, but its one of those pokemon that actually pays off if you do.
>>
Golisopod's problem isn't his typing, stats, or ability themselves, it's that none of those fit in a meta consisting of Tapus, Steel types, Flying types, SR, etc. He's great in-game for shit like the Battle Tree or Royal where he doesn't have to compete with these threats; competitively he performs well in UU.
>>
First impression flinches and has an increased crit ratio. There I fixed it.
>>
>>31076419
This is the only thing that would fix Golisopod short of completely removing Emergency Exit.
>>
>Almost 2017
>People are still too shit to use Goli properly
>>
>>31076776
It's actually pretty sad.
>>
>>31076776
I can't believe this shit. I honestly doubt 90% of the faggots in this thread even played competitive, Golisopod is fucking amazing and I don't see him dropping below OU
>>
>First Impression now flinches the target

There all better.
>>
File: 1482130281745.png (707KB, 715x750px) Image search: [Google]
1482130281745.png
707KB, 715x750px
>>31076299
>its not the typing
>Bug

Lets just say its not the typing, but then again what pokemon would love having it?
>>
>First impression now breaks through protection

There, no more faggot protect shenanigans
>>
>>31077229
Araquanid
>>
>>31077229
Mega Kangaskhan
>>
>>31077229
Bug/Steel Heatran with Flash Fire.
>>
>>31076270
lets not forget the 100% flinch chance
>>
>>31076288
Bug/Water actually has almost perfect coverage and it's not that bad defensively.
>>
>>31076469
>once per battle
yeah, if you don't wish pass to him and he goes below half HP again
>>
>>31076293
Why stop there?

It also cancels Mega Evolution and raises the users Atk. and Spd. by two stages.
>>
hidden ability is tough claws

you're welcome
>>
Just have emergency exit activate at the end of the turn rather than after the attack.
>>
>>31076433
>Tsareena
Queenly Majesty isn't good enough to make anyone run that piece of shit.
>>
>First Impression now immediately OHKOs everything
There, fixed.
>>
>>31076505
So once the Tapus, Deoxys, and other shit that never belonged in OU in the first place get kicked upstairs, he'll have a small niche at worst.
Its got a small enough healthbar that Wishpassing is always going to be effective to it, and good defenses without 7 weaknesses to keep it from taking too many SEs.
>>
>>31076288
>almost 2017
>syill yhinks bug type is bad
Kek sub 1200 shitter
>>
>>31081215
>bugfag is so angry that his type is so shit that he can't even type properly

Kek, stay mad, sub 1100 shitter.
>>
>>31076270
I will do you one better
>First Impression now flinches
and >>31076419 its ability happens at the end of the turn
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.