[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mimikyu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Mimikhoot.png (7KB, 229x330px) Image search: [Google]
Mimikhoot.png
7KB, 229x330px
Mimikyu is going to officially get a bunch of different disguises based on popular Pokémon eventually, right? No way Game Freak forever stops at just Pikachu.
>>
>>31073462
The typings better be different
>>
You underestimate Game Freak's ability to never even think of that to begin with.
>>
>>31073491
Mimikyu is ghost/fairy and is disguised a Pikachu an Electric type.

Sorry but I doubt it.
>>
File: mimikkyu_by_zchem-dadx9pr[1].png (464KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
mimikkyu_by_zchem-dadx9pr[1].png
464KB, 2000x2000px
Here you go
>>
>>
>>31073553
Lucario, Greninja, and Charizard all seem like excellent candidates for mimicry
>>
>>31073462
It might get like, 1 or 2 more if it gets popular enough (which it arguably already is). Maybe they'll do another "most popular Pokemon" poll next year and release an event Mimikyu form in the next game based on whichever Pokemon wins that? Could be fun
>>
>most popular pokemon getting costumes
>not the least popular
HOT MIMIKYU DICK
>>
I would kill a man and rape the corpse if it would allow me to get a Mimikyu dressed like Acerola.
>>
Yes, each regional variant of Mimikyu is disguised as that region's Pikachu clone
>>
>>31074685
I feel like there should be regional variants of Mimikyu, based of popular/iconic pokemon in that region.
Kanto: Pikachu
Johto: Miltank/Marill
Hoenn: Flygon/Salamence
Sinnoh: Croagunk/Riolu
Unova: Zorua/Emolga
Kalos: Sylveon/Slurpuff/Greninja
Alola: A. Raichu/A. Vulpix/ A. Exeggutor/Komala/Rockruff

Alola has a lot because I couldn't decide.
>>
>>31073462
>No way Game Freak forever stops at just Pikachu
Did you even read what you were typing? Even just go over it in your head?
>>
>>31074579
What about Salazzle
>>
File: KngEUAkr.jpg (126KB, 1456x1456px) Image search: [Google]
KngEUAkr.jpg
126KB, 1456x1456px
>>31075380
>Hoenn: Flygon
>>
>>31075465
Kek
>>
>>31075380
While I don't think your choices are realistic to what Nintendo would do, that is grade A taste my friend.
>>
>>31075380
I imagined Kanto Mimikyu would dress up as Clefairy or Jigglypuff, since they were the ones that got pushed before Pikachu's popularity exploded.
>>
>>31073462

Shellos/Gastrodon never got regional forms even when their dex entries say they vary in colors and shapes from region to region - GF didn't carry on with that.

Burmy/Wormadam haven't had any new coats even though there's so much more they could do with them.

Rotom hasn't had any more forms (Rotom Dex doesn't count as it's not used for battle) when there's more they could do with it.

They didn't make any more mega Pokemon after gen 6, ditched them for Z-Moves.

Made Ash-Greninja for no fucking reason at all, alluded to there being bond evolutions but gave us that and that's it, hyped up for nothing.

There are so many things GF could do and extend on but they don't, they ditch anything that isn't related to Gen 1 in favor for some shitty new gimmick.
Mimikyu will also get this treatment.
Also, Mimikyu envy Pikachu, I think giving it other 'forms' kinda takes it's lore away.
>>
>>31075644
this dude is right.

That said, I could see a Zorua, Riolu or Froakie costume.
>>
>>31075380
I feel it's more likely they'd do the regional electric rodent.
>>
>>31075644
dubs speak the truth

gamefreak is where fresh, fun, and easily executable ideas go to kill themselves
>>
>>31075644
They envy pikachu because they're popular.

Also, Ash grenunja is just a spike-eared pichu/cosplay pikachu. Something to have in your game that you can't migrate so you can transfer everything else you caught up.
>>
>>31075380
>Hoenn: Flygon/Salamence
>Sinnoh: Croagunk
>Unova: Zorua
All of those are out of the list, mimikyu disguise itself as cute popular things that help it make friends, no one is gonna get close to a fucking dragon or a toxic frog because they think they're friendly animals that want to be petted.
>>
>>31074724
Why not kill her and rape the corpse then use her skin to dress yourself up?
>>
>>31077033
Croagunk is a very popular in Sinnoh
>>
>>31077033
Zoroark is really popular though, and Croagunk is pretty popular in Sinnoh. I'll give you Hoenn, though.
>Hoenn: Milotic/Breloom/Ludicolo
There, I fixed it.
>>
>>31078538
Not going with the obvious options
>Hoen: Skitty/plusle/minum/kirlia
>>
>>31073537
>mimikyu gets multiple forms
>All are the same type
At least make it a la rotom
>>
File: 1427913584744.png (31KB, 212x204px) Image search: [Google]
1427913584744.png
31KB, 212x204px
>all these people suggesting FUCKhuge Pokemon for Mimikyu to disguise itself as

Pikachu for Gen 1
Marill for Gen 2
Plusle/Minun forms for Gen 3
Pachirisu for Gen 4
Emolga for Gen 5
Dedenne for Gen 6
Togedemaru for Gen 7

ok bye bye
>>
no. The whole point is that it's pikachu specifically because pikachu is the most popular well known pokemon and it's 20 years old.
>>
>>31081030
Charizard still works.
>>
>>31081074
No it doesn't. There's a huge size discrepancy and Mimikyu's body shape looks nothing like Charizard.
>>
>>31075644
That said I like the alola forms, i hope that's an idea they stick with.
>>
>>31073491
>"typing better not be the best defensive typing in the game!"
k
>>
It'll be squirtle, bulbasaur, charmander, mew and riolu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.