[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite and least favorite area in Alola?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: alola-region.jpg (3MB, 4000x2828px) Image search: [Google]
alola-region.jpg
3MB, 4000x2828px
What is your favorite and least favorite area in Alola?
>>
>>31073107
The entire image
>>
My favorite: Wela Volcano Park, Lush Jungle and Mount Lanakila

My least favorite: Hania Desert and Poni Plains
>>
>favorite
probably the first island
>least favorite
The golf course or lack of it
>>
>>31073107
Second island a best.
Poni a shit.
>>
>>31073107
Honestly SM's geography was pretty fucking terrible and cramped

Worst would probably be that observatory and best the Elite Four
>>
File: 1482440115637.jpg (86KB, 561x767px) Image search: [Google]
1482440115637.jpg
86KB, 561x767px
Now that I think about it, there really aren't many areas in Alola that stuck with me, especially towns. Only one I actually liked was Malie City.

That said, I like the overall atmosphere of Akala, though my favorite individual location would have to be Po Town.

Least favorite is hands down that shitty ass desert, but the entirety of Poni Island comes as a close second. It's a real shame, because Pacifidlog Town is one of my favorites, yet Seafolk Village was so lame.
>>
>>31073107
>Favorite
Po Town
>Least favorite
Haina Desert
>>
The desert was the worst. Not only is it annoying to go through, it does nothing else new. It's yet another desert where you get Dragon/Ground Pokemon, Trapinch, and Dugtrio. We've seen this already.

Desert Resort kills the shit out of this place.

I don't know my favourite to be honest, I feel like a lot of the areas weren't that memorable. I did love Po Town and the short parts of Mt Lanakila (this would be the best if it were longer), as well as Malie Town. I liked some of the Poni areas because they were desolate and barren, but I think that's the music talking.
>>
I just want to be in Sinnoh already
>>
>>31073107
Favourite: in terms of scenery, Wela Volcano Park, but Hou-uli City in terms of music. I'm still triggered by that little girl and her Yungoos that I can't talk to though.

Least Favourite is the southeast of the third island with the Mudsdale rocks. Nice looking route, but Mudsdale isn't fast enough. That shitty route with no less than 4 Fearows that attck you from trees unless you practically leave the borders of the world to go around them is also shit.
>>
I love Akala, I'm a fan of Tapu Lele.
I don't like Poni that much, but the musik is good.
>>
the desert area is the worst holy fuck

I like poni island, the music is comfy there
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.