[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are anons so stupid?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1476717465697.png (45KB, 272x112px) Image search: [Google]
1476717465697.png
45KB, 272x112px
>extreme speed dratini
You literally can't get on in gen 6, it's not an egg move anymore, and previous gen dratini can't pass through bank with it. How do I know? For starters, I've tried. It won't go through bank unless extreme speed is removed. Also, just cuz, anyone with a brain can check Serebii to see.
>>
>What is a genwunner?
A GenWunner is a term originating in gen 3. It refers to assblasted players from generation 1/2 why complain about new Pokemon, designs, and the overall lack of kanto in gen 3+ games (excluding remakes). The reasons for this, exactly, are not known, but some reasons may include the lack of more than one region in games past gen 2, with the expectations of multi region games from idiots. (I mean, really, gbc carts barely held gsc, and that was after some multi-thread compression of some kind, and you expected 3 regions in gen 3? Are you stupid?). Today, GenWunner usually refers to an anon who claims generation 1 as the superior gen, and often compared designs to attempt to make a newer gen look bad in some way. They don't seem to understand that opinions are subjective.
>>
>which gen is better/gen x is the best!!
Objectively, all Pokemon games are equal, both in the fact that they usually share the same base mechanics, and in the fact that they are all Pokemon. Unfortunately, we each have our own views on what's good, and what's not, and when they get involved, we begin fighting over which gen we think is subjectively better, which leads to genwars. In most recent history, the gens with the largest fanbases have been locked in genwars, then being gen 1, 3, and 5, respectively.

Ok class, any questions?
>inb4 someone stupid thinks it's bait or whatever
I swear to god, 1 person, just 1, says it's trolling, or bait, or asks how stupid I am, I will rain down the fires of Kek upon you!! I am NOT: stupid, memeing, trolling, baiting, autistic, retarded, a faggot, a genwunner, a hoennbaby, an unovabortion, an idiot, etc.
And I will NOT: kill myself, consider suicide, end it, off myself, fuck myself, or generally do anything endangering my life, or the welfare of my family, because I'm certainly not crazy.
>>
>I am not trolling
>mentions Kek
>>
>>31071358
GET OUT YOU FILTHY TROLL!!!!
>>
Now that I've removed the troll, it's safe. Continue.
>>
>>31071335
>both in the fact that they usually share the same base mechanics, and in the fact that they are all Pokemon.
You were doing so well.

They don't share the same mechanics. Each gen has improvements in terms of mechanics over the last. Or, at least, changes in mechanics, if you don't consider them improvements.

Being all Pokemon games is irrelevant.
>>
>>31071335
>I swear to god, 1 person, just 1, says it's trolling, or bait, or asks how stupid I am, I will rain down the fires of Kek upon you!! I am NOT: stupid, memeing, trolling, baiting, autistic, retarded, a faggot, a genwunner, a hoennbaby, an unovabortion, an idiot, etc.
So you're a sinnohfetus?
>>
>>31071425
>base mechanics
>BASE
Learn to read. They all have walking, running, grass, battles, items, etc.
>>
>>31071445
Nope. I'm a genbro. We love all gens, and hate none.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.