[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which dino would you fug/kill/marry?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (359KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 600x575px
Which dino would you fug/kill/marry?
>>
fug meganium because it's the only option left after my last two choices

kill aurorus because my dick would freeze off if stuck it in

marry tropius for that sweet fruit and never pay for food again
>>
>>31069312
Kill Aurorus. I didn't mean to, but it died.
Marry Tropius because even though I don't really like it, free food and flying transportation are too good to pass up.
Fug Meganium because there's nothing else to do with it. It's my favorite of the three though. Aromatic vine sex should be great, though.
>>
I would do none, as I am not a degenerate piece of trash. I really wish furries would fuck of this board, no fuck off this planet. You are all truly the scum of the earth and deserve nothing short of death. I wish some of you would seek mental help for your disease but you're beyond salvation, and should, well kill yourselves as a collective.
>>
>>31069408
>>31069462
>They think they can live off of bananas alone.

You're either going to die from a nutrient deficiency or from hyperkalemia.
>>
>>31069505
Thank you! Finally someone with a working brain!
>>
>>31069520
Not bananas alone, silly. But it would seriously cut down on the grocery bill, and all you'd really need to supplement it is breakfast cereal and peanut butter..
>>
>>31069505
I'm not a furry, but OP asked a question. You don't have to be a degenerate to consider the answer to such a question if it is posed to you.
>>
>>31069312
Can't I fug all three of them?
>>
>>31069505
those first 2 anons didn't seem too keen on fucking meganium and only seemed to do it as the final option
>>
>>31069642
Well, you'll probably fug your wife. It's up to you if you want to fug a corpse.
>>
>>31069660
>wife
yeah i have a family haha
>>
>>31069721
Your wife won't know that the dinosaur is also your wife unless you say anything. Just don't say anything, and she'll think it's a pet.
>>
>>31069312
>Fug Aurorus
>Marry Meganium
>Kill Tropius
>>
No matter what, I'd kill Aurorus on accident because it's weak to everything.
>>
>>31069312
fug meganiun
marry aurorus
kill tropius
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.