[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokedex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
What's your excuse?
>>
waiting for bank. why would I catch everything again when I've already done so? I'm not wasting time just because GF doesn't feel like releasing bank right away.
>>
i've done it faggot
>>
>Rotom in the dex
>Rotom not in the dex
What's HIS excuse?
>>
Bank
>>
got phoenix wright and have been binge playing it
>>
Bank.

I have a completed Pokedex in ORAS so I'll i gotta do is transfer em
>>
I am too lazy.
>>
I got the game yesterday. Pretty fun so far.
>>
>>31067997
I have a social life?
>>
>>31067997
i've been breeding mons for the battle tree and soft resetting for a HP fire lele for a long ass time
>>
Finished it weeks ago.
>>
Working on that
>>
At 99% because im resetting for a shiny Null
>>
>>31067997
>implying you can even post on /vp/ without finishing your pokedex
>>
Trying to get the trade evolve mons but no friends and one 3ds

gts just wants legendaries/other trademons I cant get
>>
>>31067997
Im lazy?
>>
>>31067997
No reason. The charm doesn't significantly increase your chances of getting a shiny to a reasonable level.
>>
>>31068333
>no reason

MODS
>>
>>31068308
Put up trade evolve mons for each other.
Kadabra for Kadabra

takes 10 min max.
>>
>>31068308
people go fucking nuts for relicanth, you can get just about anything for it
I literally filled my whole pokedex outside of legends with just fucking relicanth, I never even had to level any pokemon up, I'd just trade for all evolution stages
relicanth is the true MVP
>>
>>31068472
I've had my magmar w/magmarizer up on gts for quite a while now and its swamped under all the other ones
>>
>>31068474
This and Castform. You can even get the Slowking/Scizor/Weavile/Milotic autists to budge if you put up one of those.
>>
>finish pokedex
now what do i do?
>>
Already did it. Will work on the living dex addition of Alolan mons when the bank update hits.
>>
>>31067997
I don't wanna
>>
>>31068530
wait for bank and get true 100%

then you wait for the next game and do it again
>>
>>31068297

Ask someone to touch trade you theirs so you can use the shiny charm to make getting one easier.
>>
>>31068570
i don't have all mons on my AS copy and i missed out on eventmon shit like Volcanion
>>
>>31068582
then just pretend you did it
>>
>>31068595
Yay I did it
>>
>>31067997
99%, because fuck GF for only putting one sun stone in this game. Gotta farm the Pelago if I want that whimsicott.
>>
>>31068852
I got lucky with that one. I've been doing the pelago thing every day and still haven't gotten an extra moon stone, but since you can just find those on wild pokemon it's not too bad
>>
>>31068852
just GTS it
>>
>>31067997
I'm just slow at it, and it wasn't a goal for me until a couple weeks ago. At 79% though. So a healthy chunk towards it and only expecting trouble with the Moon UBs and annoying trade evos.
>>
>>31068247
if you can't spent a few hours on a game here and there why would you even waste money on it in the first place?

also no adult pokemon players have a great social life
>>
>>31068247
You don't really need to sacrifice a social life to use the GTS to fill up your dex
>>
Takes only a couple days if you have a few friends and a common goal
>>
>>31067997
Too busy hoarding Ultra beasts to put up trades for stuff I need in my dex

Just got a Xurkitree and my second Celesteela. Also my 6th Buzzwole, 2nd Pheromosa, and 4th Kartana. Might have to try for a cosmog with this Xurkitree because it's named "5hr energy" and I don't want it.
>>
I don't feel like rising shitmons to evolve.
>>
>>31069369
Unless they're pseudo-legendaries or those Unova birds I don't think there's much that should really be more than a few fights. The way experience is calculated this gen was a fucking mistake though
>>
>>31067997
Excuse about what?
>>
>>31067997
other than ~5 mons i'm too lazy to get right now I'm just missing exclusives from a friend playing moon
>>
File: 4mosas.png (501KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
4mosas.png
501KB, 1024x722px
Any advice on this?

Trade power GTS (SM putting these up for trades)
>S-tier (Anything will be given for these)
Any trade item evo (e.g. Porygon-Z, Kingdra, etc.)
Most rare fishing pokemon (e.g. Relicanth, Dhelmise, Bruxish, etc.)
Most SOS only pokemon (e.g. Goomy, Castform, etc.)
Celesteela
Legendaries and unbreedables in general
>A-tier (can get most UBs minus the one offs, can get some S grade trade materials)
Many 5% grass encounters beyond Melemele (e.g. Oranguru, Passimian, Comfey, etc.)
Friendship evos not catchable in the wild or very rarely (e.g. Pikachu, Crobat, etc.)
Certain UBs (Kartana, Pheromosa, sometimes Buzzwole)
Pokemon that require significant leveling to evolve (e.g. Final starter evos, Braviary, Mandibuzz, etc.)
>B-tier (can get some decent pokemon)
Easy to evolve but not catchable in the wild final evos (anything catchable at a higher level than they evolve for the most part)
Late game pokemon (e.g. some Poni-only pokemon)
Fan favorites (e.g. Riolu, Vulpix, etc.)
Ditto
Apricorn ball pokemon
>C-tier (probably will sit for a long time or not get traded at all)
most early game pokemon that are easy to get
Abra
>>
>>31067997
>No National Dex
This killed the mod for me.
I already did in in X/Y and ORAS.

Also the fucking item drop rate is killing me to get the rare pokemon in Sun
>>
>>31070626
>fucking item drop rate
this.
Wanna get Slowking?
Fuck you.

Wanna get Weavile?
Thief or catch like 25 Jangmo-O. Or hope it calls its final stage at least once and thief that.
>>
>>31070654
I even took the time to get a unown collection in XY doing only GTS trades.

But they really did killed my motivation on this game.

I don't even care to have all the color of the meteorite pokemon or the crossdressing birds.
>>
>>31070654
King's Rock was a bit eaiser for me. Level ~50 Butterfree with Thief, saved my game in Poni Plains next to the top one of the black patches in the grass. Encountered, Thiefed if Hariyama or ran away if Raticate, then ran to the bottom one. Thiefed if Hariyama or soft-reset if Raticate. Only took me about twenty minutes for a King's Rock (though it's still really bullshit)
>>
>>31067997
Bank
Residency applications
Holidays

I'm working on it. Pokepelago makes life super easy.
>>
>>31068247
> is an adult that plays pokemon
> on 4 chan

Why you lying?
>>
>>31069954
Well I'll revise that, Pikachu goes into S-tier.
>>
>>31067997
I'm trying to get a porygon Z and right now all the other pokemon I need evolve via friendship and are currently in the spa Isle. they'll all be ready tomorrow and hopefully the castform I put up will give me Z.
>>
On the subject of the dex, weather SOS Pokemon: Can you induce weather in battle with stuff like drizzle or rain dance? Or does it have to be overworld weather?
>>
>>31067997
I wanna do post game stuff with a new team and have to train, actually wanna keep the Porygon I need to trade to evolve, and still don't know how to trade with friends in SM
>>
I'm not re-catching everything I already caught and have in the Pokebank, which is like 90% of the alola dex.
>>
>>31071098
I think you page them in the Festival Plaza castle. Talk to one of the desk people near the throne.

Or if you have two games just GTS trade yourself.
>>
File: IMG_0805.png (243KB, 927x688px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0805.png
243KB, 927x688px
>>31067997
No need for one, I got my shiny charm.
>>
Alongside being too lazy to get certain trade or rare SOS mons
Xurxitree won't stay in a goddamn luxury ball
>>
Work and class when it came out, holiday shit now. Barely beat the main game by the time classes ended while avoiding catching the majority of things I know I have in Bank, and with Alola's fucked encounter rates, that was most everything.
Went up from 15% to 41% in the last week, but still don't have a whole lot of time invested. I spend most of my free time online.
>>
>>31067997
I have to evolve my Pokémon and need to get the trade evolutions too. GTS people only want legendaries and Pokémon that are certain levels. So far process is slow.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.