[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are so many things wrong with this...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (383KB, 642x438px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png
383KB, 642x438px
Can you identify all of them, /vp/ ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDzdFR3MDWo
>>
>>31064451
>Wasting time on youtube with Pokémon shit like this
>>
literally everything about the video
>>
>>31064451
isn't that the same guy who made this awfully long videos about sun and moon being the "end of pokemon"?
>>
>>31064486
I wanted to see if someone actually managed to do something accurate but looks like it isn't.

Also, lol at the old man narrator
>>
>>31064451
you posting the link is the first one
>>
>>31064504
>A L C H E M Y
>>
>>31064491
Yeah

>>31064504
Looks like the same
>>
The Pokemon timelline is broken and unfulfilling.
>>31064504
AHOLA!
>>
>>31064519
Kek
>>
>>31064451
That channel does some pretty neat Zelda videos, but that's all they're good for. Everything else they make is either shit or just plain uninteresting.
>>
Okay, 6 minutes in and I'm not watching anymore.

Some of the stuff is right, but most of it is just fucking headcanon.
>>
>>31064451
wow I'm glad this isn't a """hidden""" marketing attempt or anything, so I am gonna watch the video long enough to allow the creator to get paid for his low quality click bait trash
>>
If you're going to post e-celeb videos at least download and reupload it so they don't get the views
>>
>>31064592
That's what I'm talking about, and worst of all people believe this
>>
>>31064640
I don't think I will be able to upload a 30 minute long video here, is a waste of time anyway
>>
>>31064451
>Ft Gnoggin
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.