[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Molayne should have been the third Elite Four member, not Areola

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: VSMolayne.png (31KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
VSMolayne.png
31KB, 400x240px
Molayne should have been the third Elite Four member, not Areola
>>
>>31059845
He should've taken the place of Kahili 2bh
>>
>>31060167
they should have finished the golf course 2bh desu desu desu

D E S U
E
S
U
>>
>>31060167
>>31059845
You gay or something
>>
>Nanu rejects
>
>Let's put in the guy Nanu doesnt give a shit about
>>
There weren't enough new Steels to make him a team.

The only new Steel outside the box legend is Togedemaru and fato is already Sophocles's signature mon.
>>
Should've just been 4 empty rooms and Kukui having a hangover on top with a bunch of empty whiskey bottles because nobody was interested in his little Elite Four project
>>
>>31060272
He doesn't need a team of them. None of the current E4 have a team of new pokemon.
They do, however, all have two new ones each.
And they could have given him that, in fact! And do, with his title defense team - A-Sandslash and A-Dugtrio.
It's not a lack of steel types that kept him from being the Ula'ula representative.
They just wanted to use Acerola more.
>>
>>31060276
>>>/guz/
>>
>>31059845
You would figure kukui would ask an old friend like molayne for something like this, but molaynes not a kahuna or anyone that really helps advertise the alola region.
All the other elite 4 are either kahunas who are chosen by legendary pokemon which is a unique cultural thing or are famous in other regions (kahili's a pro golfer decently well known outside alola) or are otherwise tied to some part of island history/fame (acerola is part of the old royal line even if she was a replacement for nanu; a kahuna) basically kukui chose people who would be well known for the sake of advertising and tourism in order to get as many people to challenge the league as possible. Probably a financial choice as the sooner the league starts beating up people for cash the sooner he/the government that supported him is out of debt for building a giant arena on top of a semi-holy mountain.
Molayne would only be known to/attract the scientific community which are usually too busy doing research to do a league challenge.
>>
>>31060223
well, molayne is a good friend of the league's founder aka kukui so
>>
File: 1481926687898.jpg (180KB, 532x783px)
1481926687898.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>>31060381
>Acerola breaks the tradition of all previous e4 members being adults
>but she also continues the tradition of odd-numbered gens having a ghost user in the elite four
This triggers my autism so much.
>>
Fuck you. What do you have against Acerola-chan? Do you hate cuteness? She deserved to be in the Elite Four.
>>
>>31060683
Sometimes one has to choose between two things they'd rather not have to choose between.
They chose to keep one tradition over the other this time, likely due to a combination of not wanting multiple ghost users AND having previously come to the decision to have a young ghost user this time around.
>>
>>31060167
>removing the only fresh face in the elite 4in favor of someone we already seen
fuck you
REMOVE AREOLA
>>
>>31060650
he chose the 4 strongest trainers he knew would be readily available; 3 kahuna's (because poni's kahuna was really new) and an old friend who was an island challenge champion
nanu didnt feel like it so acerola went
>>
>>31060795
Hapu is a damn monster.
Should have been her.
>>
>>31060795
right, right, I was forgetting how kukui does things, they still make sense from a tourism standpoint too which helps promote the alola regions pokemon and trainers which was the whole point of the league iirc.

I think I need to playthrough again so I see whats actually in the game rather than theory.

does kukui ever mention knowing kahili? I know she doesn't get mentioned much in game...
>>
>>31060968
no but kahili mentions him when you face her and that she flew back because he asked to
its implied she/ guz/ molayne/ kukui journeyed together before going different ways (golfing/ skull/ captain/ kanto obv)
>>
>>31060955
It's not Hapu for the simple fact that you just fought her a little while ago.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.