[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kanto remakes Confirmed !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fQBhSdcgfs

Its Aboute that Time 2017 a new Beginning of Kanto !
>>
>>31059362
I don't believe it at all, but if it were true I wouldn't mind
Kanto is one of the best overworlds, period. The comparative openness is great.
>>
not this faggot again
>>
>>31059362
if this is true, i will quit pokemon and never return.
>>
>>31060190
Ahahah
>>
>>31059362
>he unironically circle a japanese diacritic as proof
>>
>>31059362
Nah.
Not remakes.
Kanto SEQUELS.
SEQUELS TO THE SEQUELS WE ALREADY HAD EVEN. POST HGSS SEQUELS.
If you play as a girl, you get to be Lillie. Otherwise, you're just Generic Red Lookalike.
>>
>>31060190
Good, no one would miss an autistic antigenwunner anyways.
>>
>>31059362
If it's confirmed, then provide a link verbatim confirming that statement rather than think the pieces falling together and a feeling in your heart makes it so.
>>
>>31060666
>not Lillie and Gladion or Hau
>>
>>31059399
I agree, even if I don't really care for the atmosphere of Kanto all that much.

That said, I'm sure GF will find a way to make it linear as fuck if they ever do remake gen 1 again.
>>
>>31060775
Still have to pander to the genwunners, so male HAS to be as close to Red as humanly possible by default
>>
>>31060666
After having this level of customization,i don't think we are ever getting to be a "character" again
>>
>>31060732
Honestly, Pokemon has a history.

Going back to Vanillaland with nothing but plains, caves and plains with buildings on them is a picnic for only the deluded.

It's just better to either have a newer region with more shit to make scenic that has cameos or an enhanced version of Sun/Moon on one game that has cameos.
>>
>>31060896
Just add in several options
>>
>>31060937
There's still the default outfits.
And from what I've seen via way too much Wondertrading, Japanese players - ESPECIALLY those with male characters - don't change out of the default outfit beyond maybe swapping the hat and hair. And Gamefreak is going to care the most about the Japanese audience.
So yes, the default outfit for the male protagonist is going to be Red 2.0. 50/50 on Lillie being the female protagonist or a major NPC again (or both and they have the unchosen character be the/a rival)
>>
Anti genwunners are so damn extra. .nobody cares if you quit Pokemon because you don't like the first Pokemon games. The franchise what it is today
>>
Nice b8
>>
>>31059362
I wonder how kanto would look in a 3d remake/sequel they would have to change a lot so the place doesn't look and feel like a barren wasteland
>>
>>31059362

>2017: Whatever third game Switch bullshit they're pulling for Sun and Moon
>2018: Sinnoh remakes in spring
>2019: Nothing whatsoever
>2020: Generation 8 debut
>2021: Remakes of Red Blue and Green, for Pokémon's 25th anniversary. (Much bigger deal than the 20th. It's a quarter of a decade)
>>
>>31060666
>Kanto SEQUELS.
GOLD AND SILVER!
GOLD AND SILVER!
GOLD AND SILVER!
>>
File: 1481648807370.jpg (13KB, 233x204px) Image search: [Google]
1481648807370.jpg
13KB, 233x204px
Prism is actually a sequel to Sun/Moon that takes place in Kanto so we get to be Lillie's Battle Bitch again. Alola can be visited in Postgame where you get to take on the League over there. SM's Protagonist is absent after losing their position to someone else and have went off on a journey to git gudder.
>>
Maybe the hat is just differet because movie ash is also mega universe ash
>>
Prism will give us all access to Kanto to continue Lillie's story as well as Alola. That's why the region and games are so light on content.

It's like Monster Hunter where they release one game, then release a fuller version of the same game with more content + G-rank afterwards.
>>
>>31062719
>quarter of a decade
Having fun on your break from middle school Hunter?
>>
Can we go to Johto afterward
>>
>>31063183
why would you go there, all the gen 2 mons are in Kanto anyways
>>
>>31060273
>this post isnt ironic
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.