[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we're getting alternate evos for these 3 in Stars right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: alolastarters.png (130KB, 800x384px) Image search: [Google]
alolastarters.png
130KB, 800x384px
Because fuck me do they need saving.
>Chubby cute owl turns into edgemaster pro sniper teleports behind you shit
>Skinny emo cat turns into barabait
>Cute sea puper turns into a tranny

Give me another Popplio evo and give it to me fucking now gamefreak.
>>
>>31059254
Primarina is fine
>>
>>31059254
best set of starters since gen 4, son.
>>
>>31059254
If enough people contact GF about it they might just do that. GF itself and the localization teams have had open ears to their social media and public reaction.
>>
>>31059254
Primarina is perfect, the over 2 are also pretty good
>>
>>31059254

Denialfags/splitevofags need to get over themselves
>>
Shut up fatass.
Primarina is too good for your ass.
>>
>>31059254
>The splitevo shit again
Get over it. Gen 7 has no fucking starters.
These are only placeholders that introduce you to the concept of what a Pokemon is. They are obviously meant to be put in the PC because their evos cause problems and mental issues. Their stats and visuals represent this pretty well. Just don't worry, they are happier unevolved on pokepelago. :)
>>
>>31059287
I agree gen 4 is the best.
I'm just pissy that Gamefreak seem to be making the starters token designs since gen 5

>Slim cool one
Samurott, Greninja, Decidueye
>Beefy masculine one
Emboar, Chesnaught, Incenroar
>girl despite gender ratio
Serperior, Delphox, Primarina

They try to surprise us with the starters evolutions to avoid becoming "just bigger", but at least with the "just bigger" design ethic I knew what I was in for when I chose my starter at the begining. It's just false advertising when the professor asks you to choose at this point.

I wanted a cool sea lion performer bro, but I got something so feminine it doesn't even make sense with the gender ratio. They just did it to appease furfags, and starter designs should never stoop that low. Save that shit for Lopunny and Gardevoir, not your first fucking partner.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.