[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Stupid as fuck/Baffling game design in Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 39

File: 1433131611522.jpg (8KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1433131611522.jpg
8KB, 240x240px
>>>you can't fish at all whatsoever in BW1 until after you beat the Champion (for what purpose)
>on that note, the Fishing Rod is improved in Gen V so that Old/Good/Super are all condensed into one useful rod for easy fishing
>but then in Gen VI the rods are separate again, literally going a step back
>and then in Gen VII it goes back to being one rod and fishing as a whole gets revised to be even easier and more user-friendly

Moral of the story: Gen VI continues to be a mistake.
>>
File: meowth that's right.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
meowth that's right.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>31054336
Speaking of BW,
>no daycare in BW2 until postgame
While it didn't affect me directly, I could see it being a massive bother to others.
>>
>>31054336

How is Gen 6 the problem when you can't fish in Unovomit at all until postgame??

??
>>
>>31054371
You can still Surf :^)

XY forcibly takes away QOL improvements of a gameplay mechanic because it wanted to replicate how fishing worked in Kanto because the whole region was DUDE MEMBER KANTO
>>
>>31054336
I actually like the separated rods better since you can decide what to catch.
>>
>>31054387
Imaging having this much autism. You realize literally no one else gives a shit about this, right?
>>
>>31054387
I don't think you know what a QoL improvement is.
>>
File: hostile chirping.png (466KB, 405x600px) Image search: [Google]
hostile chirping.png
466KB, 405x600px
>Hyper Beam hits
>enemy needs to recharge

>dodge Hyper Beam
>enemy does not need to recharge
>>
File: 1379292469730.png (647KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1379292469730.png
647KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: why the fuck.png (35KB, 560x457px) Image search: [Google]
why the fuck.png
35KB, 560x457px
>>31054336
>>
>>31054919
I always rationalized this shit by the mon interrupting its shot when noticing it missed, thus not going full power.
But yeah, that's stupid.
>>
>>31055049

Magikarp needs to stop being so fucking common, god damn. We're 7 gens in and only the Unova games and to a lesser extent Kalos don't have the same Zubat and Magikarp everywhere. Holy fuck just stop.
>>
>>31055359
Yungoos's line is a 30% encounter rate in 22 locations in the game. Wingulls line is a 30% encounter rate in 19 locations in the game. Someone on the dev team must really love wingull

Meanwhile numerous pokemon are 5% encounters in one spot in the game
>>
File: hmm.jpg (13KB, 394x417px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
13KB, 394x417px
>>31055378
>at least half of the new gen 7 pokemon have 10% or less encounter rate
>>
>>31054977
>using protect negates the effects of attack.even the side effectsof hitting.
Seriously, just call it EVADE
>>
>>31055378

This is why you run dupes clause for your Nuzlocke.

Diamond and Pearl have the same problem though, I did a no dupes clause Nuzlocke of Pearl and got Bidoof in the first four areas. I resorted to getting a Spiritomb just to have some variety.
>>
>>31054336
>High Jump Kick into a Protect causes recoil damage
>Flare Blitz into a Protect doesn't

>But it's actually evading the move!

>Z-Moves still hits
>Feint is apparently hitting the opponent so they can't defend anymore
>Shadow Force is so complete destruction and you can't defend against it

Make up your mind Game Freak. Is Protect defending yourself or dodging?
>>
>>31055443
It's protecting yourself
>>
File: oh u.jpg (7KB, 262x193px) Image search: [Google]
oh u.jpg
7KB, 262x193px
>>31055468
>>
File: 1448348784727.jpg (1MB, 860x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1448348784727.jpg
1MB, 860x1214px
>You can only catch Unova pokemon in BW1
>Most of them are trash
>In addition the non-box legendaries arl have designs so terrible that they're spoilt forever despite half of them getting passable form-changes in the sequel
>Also the region is mostly fine but then they slap a fucking desert in the middle of it

Moral of the story: If it's Unova, be glad it's over
>>
>someone saw this and thought "lets go for Round 2 in gen 7"
>>
>>31054387
Being able to pick from random tables instead of having a single larger table is at least arguably a good thing. I don't really see how anyone could say otherwise after the bullshit magikarp chances in gen 7
>>31055584
I don't really mind if some pokemon are supposed to be common as fuck, but it would be nice if they had it be a new mon instead of wingull again
>>
File: imgres.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.png
8KB, 225x225px
>>31054336
Only now getting rid of HMs in Gen 7.

That fucking bullshit should never have even been introduced from the start.
>>
>>31054336

The rod was Postgame only in B/W since you could catch foreign mons with it and some pretty powerful ones to boot. You can get Milotic not too far from your house.
>>
>>31055378
>Meanwhile numerous pokemon are 5% encounters in one spot in the game
>>31055406

It's the same guy who did this shit in gen 2 no doubt.
>>
>Arceus ability is not "It's hits are always SE and every move will be NVE on it" but only ifyou collect allthe tablets
>>
>>31056213
The same asshole that made Chimecho a 2% encounter in Hoenn with no way to know Chimecho exists, and probably the guy that gave Sinnoh a whopping 2 fire types
>>
>>31056160
Apparently in gen 1 they thought it added immersion and made the Pokémon seem like they're really on an adventure with you instead of just being numbers.
It makes sense, but it's still crap gameplay.
>>
>nobody has more than 3 pokemon in their team during the game
>>
File: no candy.png (811KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
no candy.png
811KB, 1440x810px
>>31056347
>all the challegers for your champion title besides Kukui only have 5 mons
>>
>>31056234
They're saving that for Mega Arceus, who's mega stone is created by collecting and merging all the plates together
>>
>>31056347
wouldnt that make it too easy in the longrun?
>>
>>31056234
I think it had something like that in Pokemon conquest actually.
>>
>>31056347
When trainers have more than that it turns into an absolute slog. Imagine if every trainer was the 6 Magikarp dickhead that's in every game.
>>
>>31054977
That art style bothers me.
>>
>>31055049
>1%

Hahaha. What the fuck?!
>>
>>31057061
Not all trainers need to have full teams.
"Hard" battles having a 2-3 pokemon team halfway through the game is a joke.
>>
>>31057124
Gym leaders should have 4-5 pokemon, and your rival should have a full team after the midway point.
>>
>>31057061
Not every trainer needs to have 6 Pokemon.
>>
File: 1393665397251.jpg (133KB, 1024x462px) Image search: [Google]
1393665397251.jpg
133KB, 1024x462px
>>31057061
>>31057133
The only reason that magikarp guy is a dickhead is because he's wasting your time with 6 magikarp. And to add further insult that's all you fucking get at the fishing spots anyway.

Now you can argue that giving more of the trainers full teams would slow down the game but unless you're not running a full team yourself for whatever reason, you inherently have a huge advantage in every single battle and there's no reason why you should ever come close to losing a battle when every trainer has half as many pokes and you have access to revive and potions.
>>
>they refuse to implement level scaling for wild mons and trainers
>>
>hyper training has so many barriers of entry that spinning around the autismbox is still the best option

How is this fun in any way at all?
>>
File: 1431988893776.jpg (207KB, 641x900px) Image search: [Google]
1431988893776.jpg
207KB, 641x900px
>>31055049
>Gyarados in gen 1
>Couldn't be found anywhere, Pokedex entry makes it seem like a really rare and dangerous Pokemon
>Gen 2 makes it so there's a really dangerous incident that you have to solve involving Magikarp in a lake being forced to evolve.
>From gen 3 onwards Gyarados is common as fuck to encounter.
Good thing my 10 year old arms can fish up these city-destroying monsters with ease!
>>
File: 1337373373503.jpg (14KB, 473x357px) Image search: [Google]
1337373373503.jpg
14KB, 473x357px
>>31058467
>hyper training actually adds to the autism because of perfect stat Hidden Power
>>
>>31054336
>no fishing until postgame

I had to do a double check first time I saw that. There's shit for early water types outside of monkey and starter
>>
>>31058748
>instead of having someone that changes the Hidden Power type GF still has it be IV dependent
>>
File: 6110860540.jpg (53KB, 471x694px) Image search: [Google]
6110860540.jpg
53KB, 471x694px
>>31054336
>Fire/Leaf/Water Stones are available for sell in certain PokeMarts
>Dawn/Dusk/Shiny Stones are not

>routes have a ton of pokemon, but two or three have a marginally higher encounter rate than everything else

>late-Unova pokemon that don't evolve until level 40+

>using Refresh/Amie doesn't boost friendship

>friendship evolution pokemon not being early route encounters

>every gen introduces a new rodent/bird/bug shitmon
>they're always Normal, Normal/Flying, and Bug type, with only a few exceptions

>three Fire/Fighting starters in a row I'm still convinced Incineroar was going be Fire/Fighting too

>Dewpider is only available in one route
>Araquanid is also available in only one area, but it's on a completely different island
>>
>the pokemon that was used as a lighthouse light doesn't get tail glow despite being one of the only pokemon it fits thematically

I'm convinced GF straight up forgot.
>>
I really dislike the amount of time and effort it takes you to reach level 100 in SM, its actually what's turning me off the game because of how long it takes you to do so.

>B-But Rare Kitchen 5*
It takes 800 FC to level up a mon from 66 to 98 and requires you to get 2 of them. If you're not lucky enough to get one from Sophocles, you have to dish out like 3000+ FC to get 2 in the first place and even then, if you want to hyper train multiple mons you need those rare as fuck bottle caps motherfucker!

Fucking disappointing, I really want more out of these games but there's literally nothing else left to do sides grind the plaza, breed and battle tree.
>>
>>31056280
HMs would have been fine if there was no more than 5 of them and if stuff like Cut and rock smash didn't suck so much. Make Cut replace Slash and rock smash replace brick break and you're ok.
>>
>>31059053
>gen 7
>the level requirements for gen v pokemon still haven't been lowered
>>
>>31059053
The stone thing is kind of bullshit given that in SM anyways, you have to hope for good RNG rolls to even get the proper stone. (spent about three days trying to get an Ice Stone for my boy Sandshrew)

The second thing makes some sense. I mean, some Pokemon are just harder to find than others. That's how they make completing the Pokedex """"""""difficult"""""""".

As for Unova evos, not even 40+ is the problem. In the way of Level 50+ evolutions, there are 12 in total (counting Cosmoem as two). Of those, 7 (seven) of them are from 5th gen.

And yeah, Refresh not boosting friendship literally does not make sense. Though being able to get those friendship evos with just three rainbow beans would be kinda broken.

Not too sure what you mean by the early route encounters thing, but yeah, obviously a bug would be Bug type. The rodent will probably always be Normal type, lord knows having an actual goodmon in the first route would be weird (even though we had Pichu on Route 1 in Alola). And funny, Kalos tried to break the Normal/Flying habit but Alola went right back to it for some reason. Unfortunate too, we could've had like a Grass/Flying woodpecker. It would have been a shitmon but still wouldn't be Normal/Flying again.

Dewpider and Araquanid's thing is always going to fucking happen. Does it make sense? Not a damn bit, but oh well, it's all for the purpose of balancing the game.

Also surprised nobody's mentioned Solrock and Lunatone not being in the Alola Pokedex yet. That is the most "why" thing ever, honestly.
>>
>>31059310
>Also surprised nobody's mentioned Solrock and Lunatone not being in the Alola Pokedex yet. That is the most "why" thing ever, honestly.
Favouritsm towards Kanto Pokemon. It's why they take up the majority of the Pokedex.
>>
>>31059310
>bellossom and tropius are not available in a tropical region
>scrafty is not available when the evil team is literally based of street thugs
>>
>31055548 (You)
>>
>IVs still exist
>still can't change natures
>Pokemon like Sandlash and Weavile don't learn crucial STABs by level up
>>
>>31059435
The problem isn't with IVs existing, the problem is how they're dealt with. Blame it on Gamefreak's jewish set of values, they literally don't give a shit about anything except how much it'll sell and occasionally changing things up, ever wonder why they take out certain features? To ensure that people will buy the new games and stop playing the old ones, since they don't get any money from you just continually playing the old games.
>>
>>31055548
Surely you're fucking joking about complaining that you can only catch Unova Pokémon in BW. That was the entire point of the game, a separate region in a separate place. They even made B2W2 because they knew autists like you would complain and want the exact same game but with a Sandshrew on their team.
>>
>>31059053
>>Fire/Leaf/Water Stones are available for sell in certain PokeMarts
>>Dawn/Dusk/Shiny Stones are not
Something gen1 something Celadon didn't sell them

>>31055443
Dodging. Shadow/Phantom Force attack from behind the target, so they cant see it coming.

Z-moves are, while single target, giant fucking nukes. For fucks sake, not only is Inferno Overdrive a giant fireball, one of them is A BLACK HOLE.

>Hyper Beam missing or hitting a Protect doesnt incur Recharge turns
>Overheat doesnt incur Special Attack drop
>>
File: 1481217389944.jpg (15KB, 401x411px) Image search: [Google]
1481217389944.jpg
15KB, 401x411px
>Underleveled Salamence can be obtained ridiculously early thanks to SOS Chains and Patience
>Alolan Exeggutor can't be obtained until Poni Island so by the time you see it you won't even bother
>>
>>31054336
You know what I think of the fishing problem? Condense all the rods into one, but put Magikarp in one location. Why do we need an entire rod dedicated to catching Magikarp? Why does it NEED to be so common?
>>
>>31054336
FRLG's breeding day-care being on a tiny island with no nearby place to hatch eggs.
>>
>Being unable to escape from wild pokemon because of the speed difference.

There is literally no reason for this mechanic to exist.
>>
>>31054336
Fishing in gen VII is the worst though.
I could live with designated fishing spots but ripple bullshit is ass. One shot at 10% encounter rate is ridiculous.
>>
>>31059478
IVs and those other things that I mentioned goes against GF's jewish set of values. It makes no sense to keep such autistic systems that scares normies out of online play.
>>
>version exclusive clothing
>forced to do bullshit battle royal tutorial early in game despite it being nearly endgame level minimum
>battle royal in general
>volcano dungeon clearly missing with dialog from npc being something about "wow you made it all the way up here"
>no list in plaza for added friend codes
>weather sos only pokemon
>no full length pants anywhere
>no sandals for guys
>hau dialog
>gen 5 scaling
Etc
>>
>>31059103
And pancham doesn't get mean look despitevthat being his thing
>>
File: magma.jpg (157KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
magma.jpg
157KB, 1200x1200px
Version exclusive trainers in the Battle Tree. Especially Guzma.
>>
Having only one rod isn't a good thing you faggot

All it means is that you're forced to encounter magikarp 90% of the time anywhere you fish. It's fucking terrible.
>>
>Not being able to catch in sos battles
>>
>>31055627
>Being able to pick from random tables instead of having a single larger table is at least arguably a good thing.
Not when Table 1 is nothing but Magikarp and other sit, and Table 3 is literally just Table 2 but higher levels and possibly evolved 'mons. I very much preferred BW's single rod, since the Old and Good Rods are literally just time wasters until you get the Super Rod.
>>
EVOLUTION STONES!

fuck you Gamefreak
>>
File: 1375981202856.jpg (236KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1375981202856.jpg
236KB, 600x600px
>>31059814
>wild pokemon you have no desire to catch appears
>run--you couldn't escape!
>enemy hits you
>enemy hits you/gives you a status effect
>enemy hits you
>your Pokemon fainted!
>want to run?
>Yes
>you got away safely
>>
>>31059814
Nobody can defend this. I'm double the fucking enemy pokemon's level, I should be able to just run
>>
>ditch the Game Corner forever because of one shithole country getting uppity over it

I mean fuck putting in a minigame or two with a guaranteed payout, right?
>>
File: 1477409005999.jpg (192KB, 864x860px) Image search: [Google]
1477409005999.jpg
192KB, 864x860px
>Exp share is a key item that levels up every Pokemon in your team equally when turned on
>It is on by default
>>
>cut trees never stayed cut down forever
>rock smash rocks always respawn even in gen 7, with Rusturf Tunnel in Hoenn being the sole exception
>someone thought Whirlpool was a good idea instead of being a glorified Cut you used once
>>
>>31061327
Elaborate.
>>
>>31061598
Exp share shouldn't be available until post game.
>no easy place to level up
>no more Blissey Bases or hordes or vs seeker
>Blissey Bases were one a day anyway

Why do they keep adding idle mechanics in Pokémon?
>only once a day
>wait three hours
It's not all a bad thing, but the direction it's going looks pretty dim. Also there's barely any post-game in SM.
>GF doesn't patch in new features even though it's the current year
>>
>>31061704
Germany classified ingame gambling as something for 18+ games or something like that, and then the entire EU ended up the same way. The PAL versions of the Sinnoh games had the Game Corner with no slot machines. Instead they got coin machines that spit out a few coins every day, with almost no interactivity. It's because of them Voltorb Flip was a thing in HGSS.

After Gen 4 GF straight up gave up on thinking up even a single minigame for a game corner. It doesn't have to be slots, and the prize could be something as inconsequential as different Pokeballs depending on the score, but nope, we just got a "gg"
>>
>>31061744
Exp share was literally fine the way it was. They bumped that shit down to retard mode.

Also
>Why do they keep adding normie Facebook game tier mechanics to Pokemon
>Pokemon Go made a gorillion dollars
I wonder.
>>
>>31061768
>It's the EU's fault
Just one more reason all bureaucrats need to be hanged I suppose.
>>
Fuck gen VII fishing, it's absolute horseshit.
So many mons locked behind 10% chance on a single spot on a route it's not even funny.
First you fuck it up by running, then it throws you a Pearl, nothing at all five times and then finally a Magikarp.
>>
>>31061837
I dont know how they managed to sneak the gen 1 VC rereleases past them, but simply put, it's the EU's fault.

>>31061852
>Dhelmise is 1 spot in the entire game
>mareaine is an sos encounter from a rare fishing encounter
>but magikarp gets a 60-79% encounter rate in every spot in the game
>>
>>31061798
Yeah it was fine before, but I'm referring to the current state of "Exp. all"
Idle mechanics were around for ages before Pokémon was introduced to mobile. They seem to think adding a lot to current games will extend player game time. That's often why devs use it on mobile games, plus for extra cash every now and then when they allow the player to purchase something to make time go faster.
But GF isn't making money off idle, it's not there to emulate the mechanic either.
It's just forcing the player to return to the game for grinding.
>>
>>31055378
>Yungoos's line is a 30% encounter rate in 22 locations in the game
In the day.

Hope you Ratatta recolor is a novelty enough for you
>>
File: bad.jpg (51KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
bad.jpg
51KB, 480x446px
>SOS chaining is this gen's method of shiny hunting/ev training
>but there's no guarantee the pokemon will call for help
>the shiny rate and IVs are at its highest from 70 encounters to 255 encounters
>but once it hits 256 encounters the shiny rate goes back to 1/4096 and you get shitty ivs again because they FORGOT TO CODE IN A CAP AT 255

Fucking zelda 1 could cap rupees at 255.
>>
File: obama in the morning.png (229KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
obama in the morning.png
229KB, 640x480px
>>31054336
>wi-fi services for the DS games discontinued
I don't get this.
>>
>>31061958
>sos chaining being the only way to hunt shinies besides autism circles featuring Tauros
This also will kill the twitch/streaming side of things. Atleast before there were radar, fishing, hordes, friend safari and sneaking besides hatching. There is only one technique now which will kill shiny hunting early.
Once bank is out I don't doubt people will go back to Gen VI.
>>
>>31055049
I don't see the problem? Do people not know about soft resetting?
>>
>>31055415
There's really people not running dupes clause? What the fuck?
>>
>>31061991
GameSpy is shit and nintendo is retarded for banking on it.
>>
>>31062019
>Once bank is out I don't doubt people will go back to Gen VI

I already did.

>>31062047
Look at Magikarp's fucking spawn rate. It's unacceptably high, and it's that way everywhere in the game. I shouldn't have to SR while fishing.
>>
>>31061991
Blame IGN.

No. Really. GameSpy merged with IGN in 2004.... In February 2013, IGN's new owner, Ziff Davis, shut down IGN's "secondary" sites, including GameSpy's network. This was followed by the announcement in April 2014 that GameSpy's service platform would be shut down on May 31, 2014.
>>
>nearly 800 pokemon
>the same 5 trash mons on every route
>>
>>31062078
Fishing is just a way to get rare pokes, it's not something you should bother doing "for the hell of it".
>>
>"Game Sync is in progress..."

>"You have been disconnected from the Internet"

WHY, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>31060384
So uhhhh don't make Magikarp 90% all the time? Make the fishing tables actually varied and dependent on location, with only early-game locations being full of Magikarp?

Why are you excusing GF?
>>
>>31062111
>Fishing is just a way to get Magikarps and Pearls

Fixed
>>
>Pelago spas get rid of moves during level up
Fucking why
>>
>>31062143
eh whatever floats your murasa
>>
>use Cut in Johto
>it's not needed at all after Ilex forest until like 30 hours further into the game, in 2 Kanto spots
>one of these spots blocks a gym and another is at the end of a cave

If there's anything good gen 7 did it was ditching hm's, but knowing GF they'll bring it back in the eventual D/P remakes because it was "part of the experience" or some horseshit.
>>
>>31062206
>that ever being a problem with heart scales being easily acquired by essentially doing nothing
Talking about heart scales, isn't it funny the bad option in the sushi bar is not really THAT bad? When will Japan stop being so biased for their own country?
>>
>>31062399
Obviously it's countered with the easy Heart Scale acquiring but for game design reasons, it's just annoying and pointless.
>>
>>31062483
Just don't put there stone evos and you'll be fine.
>>
>Rock was supposed to be a defensive typing
>has among the most weaknesses of any type
>>
>>31062501
>it's still bad game design
REEEEEEE
>>
>>31062545
If it wasn't that way then you'd have people complaining about mons not getting levelup moves, so keeping things the same as always was honestly the only sensible choice.
>>
>>31062581
Heart Scales now learn moves from the entire movepool regardless of level so that point is invalid.
>>
>>31056160
But who will use bibarel now?

"HM slave" was the only thing that some pokemon had going for them.
>>
>>31062622
You'd still have to waste a scale on it, making it just as worse as the current situation.
>>
>>31062672
Yes but that way movesets don't change without the player's input.
>>
>>31062077
>>31062096
>IGN does it again!
I shouldn't be surprised it's something this retarded. Either way, why wouldn't Nintendo back the servers themselves? I don't see the logic in actively killing an entire platform's worth of functionality, or in this case I guess it would be sitting back and watching it happen.
>>
>all this bitching

Maybe you should all just stop playing the games, then
>>
File: 1475262566678.jpg (40KB, 245x249px) Image search: [Google]
1475262566678.jpg
40KB, 245x249px
>>31062774
This is a thread about complaints of game design, not what we like. What did you expect?
>>
>ugly Ride gear and the shitty cousinfucking music that accompanies it
>>
>the bobblehead look of gen 6
Why
>>
>Both Lycanrocs and all four Oricorros don't have their own unique movesets.

Hell, you think Lave Plume would be an obvious attack to give a fire bird.
>>
>>31054352
That's the reason I don't replay that gen.

Getting stuck with a shitty nature or ability and being forced to either box it or grin and bear it is hell.
>>
>>31056381
Literally this.
If every trainer was a 6 pokemon EXP farm, you would all complain about the E4 being too easy because you'd be leveled the fuck up beyond belief by that point.
>>
File: IMG_1299.jpg (244KB, 1024x892px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1299.jpg
244KB, 1024x892px
>leaf stone and now ice stones now exist
>don't work on eevee
>must use these recurring environmental coincidences to evolve

Hell even Sun/Moon or Dawn/Dusk stones could work for Espeon and Umbreon

Sylveon I don't know.
>>
Ice areas and Pokemon are always too late. Every game. There's a handful of exceptions here and there, but not enough.
>>
>>31063376
Then make the E4 higher leveled?
>>
>>31063379
If they start retconning the stones on eevee, might as well just give Sylveon the Dawn stone.
>>
File: dont tussle with this rowdy boy.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
dont tussle with this rowdy boy.png
24KB, 200x200px
>>31062628
bibarel is unexpectedly deadly. fairly tanky and one swords dance raises its attack by 4 stages at once not to mention that it can learn stab aqua jet
>>
>>31063402
This
>>
>>31063597
Lvl 100, full IV/EV E4 when?
>>
File: 1481147998047.jpg (99KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
1481147998047.jpg
99KB, 450x298px
>"Victory Road" for Sun/Moon is just some forgotten bullshit trial no one cares about anymore
>Actual road right before the Pokemon league is an Ice Mountain with ZERO trainers and barely any Ice Pokemon
>E4 and various Challengers outside of Kukui don't have the decency of having 6 Pokemon despite adding a 6th being retardly easy (why doesn't Olivia just use Gigalith, why doesn't Hala just use Machamp or Pangoro, why doesn't Acerola use Gengar, why doesn't Kahili use the metric fuckton of other Flying types that are found near every where in Alola, holy shit, etc..)
>Entire section of Poni Island completely locked off and the excuse given is that you can't go there until you become a Champion despite there being no league OR champion prior to You
>Wild Pokemon level cap is 59 and the best EXP farm is Bewear which is ridiculously hard to find given its low encounter rate and who hits hard as fuck which makes level grinding an absolute chore if you don't feel like constantly battling the E4 ad infinitum
>Fishing mechanic as a whole is shit
>Gang of hoodlums don't have access to a literal Hoodlum Pokemon because GF is apparently run by retards
>the complete shaft that Mega evolution got making it a post-game mechanic despite there being no reason why MEs couldn't have easily been fit into the main game (make ever major antagonist have a Z-Powered mon and a Mega Mon, boom easy)
>Battles against trial captains are completely downplayed for no reason at all and certain battles are either version exclusive (retarded) or can be skipped entirely because there's no incentive given by the game to actual find and battle these trial captains making them complete after thoughts after the Totem Pokemon (also retarded)
>Absolute refusal to change either the breeding mechanic or the IV mechanic, or at the very least ditching the shit ass Hidden power shit which is completely reasonable
>Hyper Training is just window dressing
>Hidden Abilities hidden behind SOS mechanics
>>
>>31064028
The Pokemon League was literally founded that very day. If anything Poni Canyon was the victory road of S/M. You even catch the pseudo there.
>>
>>31063240
Game Freak must be REALLY autistic about letting you have a fire Oricorio with Thunderbolt
>>
>>31063379
>>31063557
Dawn Stone only works on gendered Pokemon. You're thinking of Shiny Stone.
>>
>>31064053
>If anything Poni Canyon was the victory road of S/M.

That's literally the first bullet point
>>
>>31064211
Then what the fuck is the problem? Poni Canyon was a perfect Victory Road. Kommo-o could have been harder but other than that it fit.
>>
>>31062019
>Once bank is out I don't doubt people will go back to Gen VI.

I did that once I completed the main story of Moon(haven't completed Sun yet).Hunting shinies in S/M is a pain and I just prefer to use the Pokeradar/Friend Safari in X/Y.
>>
>>31064087
That may be, but Dawn/Dusk are more closely related to Espeon and Umbreon due to their time-of-day evolution method and aesthetics
>>
Is there a reason I have to restart the game whenever my connection fucks up while Wonder Trading?
>>
>>31061768
Yet another reason to hate Germany.
>>
>>31061958
this shit legit?
>>
File: nani.png (411KB, 735x714px) Image search: [Google]
nani.png
411KB, 735x714px
All the inaccessible shit in Sun and Moon. Why do they tease us so?
>>
>>31065653
Yep, in one of the shw threads some guy found datamined info on sos. The highest rate is 1/684 or something for a shiny from 70-255, 4ivs from that point, and 15% chance of HA. But they forgot to program in anything capping it at 255. The game stores the encounters as an 8bit interger or some shit.

It's like in gen 1 when they coded Focus Energy and instead of multiplying the crit rate by 4, it divided it by 4
>>
>the only skippable tutorials in the entire series are the "how to catch pokemon" tutorial in gen 1 and 2
>from gen 6 onwards you're forced through a tutorial for a bullshit mechanic you're very rarely, almost never going to use
>text speed isn't set on fast by default
>put the most useful touchscreen menu in a remake and then never use anything like it again, ever
>asspull roadblocks like a power outage in the entire city, which render you unable to enter or exit said city despite the only requirements for that being walking through a fucking door
>breeding pokemon with baby forms that evolve through happiness
>some balls are only available once in the entire game (fucking apricorn) or can only be bought in certain places
>there isn't a ball shop which sells every ball (except master of course)
>evolutions that are locked behind certain areas like Poni Canyon
>1% encounter rate for new mons people obviously want to catch but a 30% encounter rate for useless shitmons from previous gens
>wonder trade
>gts trades
>seriously
>a freshly hatched level 1 starter for a goddamn legendary
>route 1 shitmon for a fully evolved lategame mon
>anything for an event mon that is impossible to trade
>requests for impossible to get level 1-10 legends
>"this pokemon has already been traded"
>>
>>31059359
it's actually because of the event where you take slorock or lunatone to the guy in the desert

Gamefreak wanted it to be a neat little easter egg but probably forgot people will just hack them in anyway
>>
>>31061958
I wonder if we'll see a patch for this...
>>
>pigtails are unlocked at the end of the game
Die
>>
>>31065852
I doubt it, SOS battles are terrible and i hope they're either overhauled or removed outright

>pokemon exclusive to being called with no way to know which ones those are
>"Pokemon called for help!"
>...
>...
>...
>"Its help didn't appear!"
>>
>>31065918
AND WE LOOK TO THE SKY FOR NO GOOD REASON...

...aaaaand we're back.
>>
>>31065918
>>31065981
The worst offender to this has to be Mareanie. Only two locations to appear in out of the entire game, one of which is a completely optional location you never have to go to, is a NEW Pokemon yet ONLY appears as a /rare/ SOS battle ally attached to another Pokemon who under normal circumstances has a 1% chance of appearing when fishing

What the fuck
>>
>>31065750
>put the most useful touchscreen menu in a remake and then never use anything like it again, ever
Fucking this, why is there no constant run button in following gens?
>>
>>31059880

Saving before you fish helps, but I agree it is still bullshit.
>>
>>31059359
>People still think this was Kanto favouritism
I sincerely doubt they are done with regional variants yet. They've been trying to reinvigorate the series since gen 5. This gives them an excuse to "redo" every gen in strange and exotic locations. This could very well be "exotic" gen 1. Canada next I hope, the good Canada, the part with no people living in it.
>>
>>31066022
Yes, however, the game does spell out several times that the SOS battles can have predator/prey shit happen, as well as having a little cutscene thing with some Corsola and having them been attacked by the Mareanie who are nearby.

I'm not saying it isn't convoluted as fuck, but it's not quiet about shit. It's like the twelve times I've heard fishermen tell me that rare shit comes from bubbling rocks. I was unaware I could soft reset for that shit until someone on the board told me.
>>
>>31061069
>run - you couldn't escape!
>wild abra used teleport!

Gets me every time.
>>
>>31063346
>Having to unlock game difficulties by beating it first in BW2
>And worse, having only one difficulty unlocked and if you want the other one you need help from another player who has the opposite version.
>Unskippable cutscenes
>Removing Battle Frontier and replacing them with facilities with lesser variety in their mechanics.
>Games still don't show your pokemon's IVs and EVs in numerical value
>IVs still exist and Hidden Power doesn't run on something less luck based to determine its type
>Location based evolutions that appear late af and not earlier.
>Wild encounter rates are too much in favour for common ones for some games.
>Not having Dexnav
>Removing Super Training and Horde battles

There's too many to list
>>
File: 1427617672748.jpg (32KB, 480x468px) Image search: [Google]
1427617672748.jpg
32KB, 480x468px
>get rid of hms so you can free up move slots on your team
>hardly any exploration
>only 1 water route
Literally why
>>
>sos chaining is inconsistant
>you have to get them down to 1hp to get them to call for help like every other turn
>you can't throw pokeballs when two pokemon are out
>ivs/shiny chance reset if you knock out the original pokemon and the other isnt the same breed
>they can run out of pp and start to struggle\

Who's fucking idea was it to add sos and not make it user friendly?
>>
>>31057133
and not every trainer should have 2, they should all have 3-5
>>
>>31057133
By the time I got to the final Hau battle before the league I was underlevelled as fuck and his Primarina stomped my whole team with Sparkling Aria.
>>
>IVs and EVs still not displayed as numerical values
>You have to deal with that shitty "Fantastic" or hexagonal charts to guess them

Fuck them
>>
>>31066330
Never said they should. Did you even read the whole fucking conversation?

>>31066419
Primarina hits like a truck to make matters worse.
>>
>>31066464
Yes how dare they not pander to autists by straight up displaying every variable for you.

EVs and IVs were never meant to be seen and they will forever remain that way. What you are asking for is something akin to a debug menu.
>>
>>31058577
>Logic in pokemon
>>
>>31066501
>Evs were never meant to be seen
>In gen 6 using the reset bag show how much EVs are removed in numerical value
>"Evs weren't meant to be seen"
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>31066170
>hardly any exploration
>there are at least two areas on each island that aren't visited through the game

also,
>Lusamine has an amazing battle theme
>"Oh shit, are we getting a real final boss?"
>Lusamine fuses with Nihilego
>"oooooohhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiit"
>She's still a trainer and no mechanic is at all changed
It's like they didn't even try. Why not make the MotherBeast herself fight, and every move that she uses be a Z-move? Or maybe you can't use items? Or literally anything that sets it apart from any other battle?
>>
>>31066566
>In gen 6
So they caved a bit to the demands of angry, screaming autists from smogon. Doesn't change that people discovered them, started exploiting them and then started demanding more visibility on them.
>>
>>31066606
>One time they did this.
>"N-no it's just pandering, they didn't mean for this to happen."

And anyways to not show it is bad for a gameplay perspective as EVs are still viable during the story when you're taking account with vitamins, and it hinders on making Battlespot a reasonably effective place to play mutliplayer. And why the fuck would Smogon care about EVs being shown when they can just play Showdown?
>>
>>31066501
>Wanting to see the core values of a trained pokemon in order to breed them correctly instead of guessing is autism

Okay then
>>
>>31066741
>>31066726
Pokemon is an RPG for babies. Fuck off, showing EVs would confuse the fuck out of Pokemon's core player base. It would also completely fucking ruin the natural feel of the game as everybody would just be stopping after every fight to use EV correcting berries and by the time everybody was halfway through the game they would have perfect, indestructible Aryan Pokemon with no vulnerabilities.
>>
>>31066806
Then why the fuck are you here then? Why did GF even bother with IVs and EVs on something so complicated for a kid's game? Why did they introduce EV items, and Super Training. And you're exaggerating with the whole EVs thing during story mode, you'd have to go out your own way to grind the fuck of them to a point if you weren't EV training your pokemon would still be overpowered anyways.
>>
File: it's an abstract kind of hell.jpg (88KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
it's an abstract kind of hell.jpg
88KB, 854x859px
>>31059814
made all the worse because nearly all the mons in alola are buttfucking slow including the starters and you can get outpaced by fucking diglett, golbat, trumbeak etc
>>
>>31066886
>Why did GF even bother with IVs and EVs on something so complicated for a kid's game?
Are you a retard? You aren't supposed to see the code you fucking asperger. Just because Autists reverse engineered this shit and then pressured GF into giving it more exposure doesn't change the fact that this was not how you were meant to play it. You were just meant to have this vague idea of how these vitamins and berries and shit were affecting your Pokemon and a vague idea of how natural born your Pokemon was by how much of an asshole it was by nature. Why not fucking add a damage calculator in game too while we're at it? Simply put, it is because that would be autistic and would genuinely ruin the game to pander to a fringe of autists.
>>
>>31063028
>no customisable riding gear
>no unlockable alternate ride pokemon
>>
>>31054336
>>>>you can't fish at all whatsoever in BW1 until after you beat the Champion (for what purpose)

they did that because Unova dex has a lack of Water Pokemon, so there really wasn't a reason to not have it before Postgame, unless you really wanted to see Basculins more than you already do.

Now BW2 being the same thing, they had no excuse as there were more water pokemon added to the regional dex.
>>
>>31066964
I don't see how it ruins it for those who want to play the game casually though.
>>
>>31067035
Awareness ruins the game. They will be made aware that they have shit Pokemon and that the only way to fix them is to spend 200 billion Pokemon dollars and harvest berries for 7000 hours.
>>
>>31066964
>being so fucking mad

Maybe you are the only autist here, faggot-kun
>>
>>31054336
>x calls ally
>>
File: 1457030325946.jpg (12KB, 170x208px) Image search: [Google]
1457030325946.jpg
12KB, 170x208px
>>31067105
>Boldore held on with sturdy
>Boldore calls an ally
>Help arrives
>Boldore has fainted
>Boldore held on with sturdy
>Boldore calls an ally
>>
>>31067078
Or they can just get good with strategy with type match ups, abilities and having an idea on there pokemon's base stats to see who's the tanky one, who's the offensive sweeper, and who's good with special and physical attacking.
Also
>needing to EV train within the story
lol
>>
>>31067154
>Fuckn 10 year olds need to get gud
>Pokemon made me the man I am today
>>
>>31067182
I'm saying that anyone who's playing casually just simply need to know their type match ups, know abilities, and know how their Pokemon's base stats are like. What's so hard about that? You did say Pokemon is an RPG for babies, and these mechanics I said are pretty straight forward.
>>
>>31067217
And I'm saying that throwing EVs into the mix as an established mechanic would be unnecessary and would be way over their heads. People already know how to exploit them, adding the actual numbers to the game would just fucking confuse the people Pokemon is actually aimed at. They are there as a kind of pseudo genetics system. You can't see your fucking IRL IVs.

It's fine as it is.
>>
>>31061768
who cares, though?
was it really a popular feature?
>>
>>31066578
She gives her Pokemon the totem stat boost while fused.
>>
>>31066978
>the only Ride pokemon that isn't anywhere in the Alola dex is GF's Lightning, Charizard
>despite the fact Talonflame or Salamence would be a much better fit
>>
>>31055359

At least its sun dex entry poked fun at that.
>>
>>31056347
To be fair, doesn't most of Gen 7's trainers have perfect/almost-perfect IV teams?
>>
>>31067266
>In the options menu.
>Make a simplified mode that doesn't show EVs and IVs.
>Make an advanced mode that does show EVs and IVs in numerical value.
What about now?
>>
>>31063402

Nah man, that can't happen. You can only have one extreme or the other. It's not like you could just appropiately scale the opponents and pokemon to accommodate in the increase of Pokemon per battle.

Because you know, it's not like every difficulty based ROM hack does this or anything. No sirree.
>>
>>31055584
I never liked Hoenn that much. Too much of a hassle to actually play and it just isn't fun. Probably why I never finished ORAS 2 whole years ago.
>>
I.V's in general. It may have been a cute idea towards making every mon unique back in gen 1 but they should have scrapped them in gen 3.
>>
>>31055443
Hjk isn't recoil damage, it's supposed to be a high risk attack where you hurt yourself if you fuck up.
>>
>>31059103

It's Firefly light or something in Japan, loads of moves have translation errors like that.
>>
>>31059106

It doesn't help that the Plaza is so boring to go through too. If it had actual fun mingames instead of minigames that are so repetitive and dull that you feel your individual braincells die with eahc passing minute, girding for 800 FC wouldn't be bad at all.

Ok, there are actually a few fun minigames, but they give out such a tiny amount of FC and that they're really hard to get 5 stars in on both sides, that they're just plain not worth doing at all.
>>
>>31067412
>Manaphy and Xirkitree are fireflies

More non fireflies have the move than actual fireflies. That excuse doesn't work anymore
>>
>>31058748
I thought hidden power bp was normalized last gen
>>
File: 1457030215156.jpg (45KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1457030215156.jpg
45KB, 380x405px
>>31067452
If EVs and IVs were made visible, wouldn't they have to rename the move "Visible Power"?
>>
>>31059992

There is nothing wrong with Gen 5 scailing. The problem is that the postgame mons only reach the early 60's and that theres only one Lucky Egg in the entire game. At least with Gen 5, you could fight pokemon that were in the high 70's to late 80s and could get multiple Lucky Eggs.

6th Gen still the best glitchess way to grind tho.
>>
>HP checker STILL doesn't change the hidden power type for a fee

Hidden Power was a mistake
>>
>>31067288

It was a nice distraction

People like nice distractions in their RPGs, seeing as people loved the Motocycle segment in Final Fantasy 7 enough that it got its own spin off, and that Blitzball is one of the first things brought up when people talk about FFX.

And as seeing as the Game Corner is always brought up in some sort of feature i guess that must mean, a lot of people care about it.
>>
>>31067288
Minigames are a nice thing to have in RPG's, something you can play as a bit of a break.
>>
>no habitat list
>can't buy Premier Balls separately
these are the two worst
>>
>>31067727
>>can't buy Premier Balls separately

That was one of the things XY did right.
>>
>>31064028
I agree with everything said here aside from the Mega Evolution thing. I think its better as a post game thing. They were pretty OP and aren't the battle mechanic focus of this Gen. I still think they should've included all the Megastones in the game though.
>>
HMs would be great if they weren't HMs, but they were just innate abilities you could select on your parties mons when you reach certain milestones.

Please steal my idea, GF
>>
>>31067517
there was a glitch to levelling in gen 6?
>>
>>31068401

no. that's why i said glitchess.

if we included glitches, then gen 1 would be the best as you could either clone rare candies or instantly level up specific pokemon to 100. Gen 3 would follow right behind it, due to more cloning glitchless.
>>
>>31068592
i just thought you mistyped glitched, you meant to say glitchless yeah?
just got confused is all
>>
>>31059515
>That was the entire point of the game, a separate region in a separate place.
There are lots of animals in the real world that can flourish across multiple ranges, and it also really doesn't help when half of the dex is shit (like any gen).

Besides, it's a terrible point, and it's good that Game Freak quickly realized that it's none of their business whether someone wants to try some new bros or just enjoy a fresh new adventure with some of their old friends, new games bring far more to the table than just the dex.
>>
>>31054336
Festival Plaza
FUCK THIS PLACE
>>
>>31060346
stay mad sunfaggot
>>
>>31066022
The worst offenders are the weather-dependent SOS battles. Castform is a fucking chore to get, same with Gabite. I surprisingly found Goomy easily.
>>
File: 1480878467803.jpg (100KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1480878467803.jpg
100KB, 894x894px
>>31072361
Im not even mad anon, im just sad...
>>
>>31072361
I actually have Moon and I still thinks it's retarded.
>>
File: police.png (102KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
police.png
102KB, 500x281px
>no preview when selecting which hair style/colour you want
>have to pay before you even select your new hair
>>
>>31067293
Ride should be gogoat.
>>
>>31067727
>Still not making Premier balls promotion for all balls or even just make itso if you bought 30 pokeballs it would give you 3 PB.
>>
>>31066022
Personaly I like how some Pokemon are rare.
When you get one you can get TONS.
Just get one from GTS.
>>
>>31066464
Aren't they fixed? like Fantastic always means 29?
>>
File: 1469237960124.jpg (259KB, 1430x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469237960124.jpg
259KB, 1430x1080px
Why in the FUCK are clothing colors divided by which version you play in gen 7?
>>
GTS trades are STILL fucking retarded. There should be a goddamn option to filter out what people want in exchange for something. I'm sick of seeing people ask for level 100 Celesteelas.
>>
File: insane.jpg (32KB, 300x377px) Image search: [Google]
insane.jpg
32KB, 300x377px
>>31074133
>let's get some random shitmon from GTS to fill my dex some more
>People want: Porygon 2, Porygon Z, some Ultra Beast, Cosmog or it's Evos, Weaville, Type:Null, some Tapu

Do those people honestly think that anyone is ever going to make this trade?
>>
>>31057085
>art style
>art
>>
>>31068047
>add new page to pokemon status called Capabilities
>these are things like Cut, Fly, Strength, Ride, Rock Smash, and other HM/utility things
>They do not change as a pokemon levels - if it has the capability, it always has it
>however, you might need certain badges/trial stamps/whatever gen 8 macguffins to use a capability - so 1 badge to ride a pokemon, 2 to cut down trees, 4 for surfing, or whatever; it's a gameplay mechanic, don't think too much on it
>Having a pokemon with a specific capability in your party lets you use it, but doesn't require taking up a move slot
>this also allows you some leeway when designing more esoteric 'HMs', for lack of a better term - rock climb could be brought back this way without people bitching TOO much
Seriously GF, steal this idea.
>>
>>31074207
Doing it wrong. Don't seek, deposit.

Put up something rare like a 1% spawn chance mon (bred Kangaskhans are a goldmine) and people will give you literally whatever you want (barring one-off legendaries and the porygon evos, for some reason. Things like 2/4 catch UBs and Cosmog are easy).
>>
File: 1464120013310.jpg (243KB, 398x354px) Image search: [Google]
1464120013310.jpg
243KB, 398x354px
>>31059435
>Pokemon don't learn STABs by level up
>>
>>31059992
>gen 5 scaling
Gen V had a fucking flawless EXP system.
>>
>super potion gets buffed
>lemonade and fresh water get nerfed

>let's take everything that was great about Join Avenue and not apply it to Festival Plaza

>ice stone/leaf stone not retconning ice rock/moss rock

>menu interface was better in previous gens

>no national dex
>>
>>31074284
Dhelmise, Castform and Vanillite are also good
>>
>L=A option was removed in gen 5
>Free space was removed in gen 6
>using L=A option in gen 7 removes the ability to use the R button for anything
>still can't consistently re-battle trainers without having to resort to the elite four rematches
>>
>>31074040
I think they were between range except Best which is 31. If someone can confirm this
>>
>>31074533
>lets add another type of currency that nobody asked for to the plaza

Fuck Battle Points, fuck Festival Coins, and fuck how they ruined Join Avenue and turned it into the Plaza
>>
>>31055443
>Is protect protecting yourself?
you're dumb

Protect = block
Detect = spidey-sense
>>
>>31076376
Fantastic is exactly 30. Best is exactly 31. No good is exactly 0.
>>31066464
>>31066501
Apparently people haven't used Pokepelago. While you can't see the total EVs of a Pokemon's stats, he tells you the EV inprovements due to the training sessions.
>>
>>31066578
>Wanting to beat up a monster-fused womyn with your fantasy creatures
>>
BRING
BACK
VS
SEEKER
>>
File: suffering.jpg (41KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
41KB, 640x852px
>>31072361
>>31073863
>>31060346
>Can't rebattle Mallow
>Can't scout Guzma
>All the Moon UBs are competitive

Holy shit, if I knew they were going to include this many downsides for sun, I would've picked Moon. I just wanted Solgaleo and swolesquito.
>>
>>31064608
>Gen 6 Pokeradar

Holy shit, that thing was a massive pain in the fucking ass, what a difficulty spike from Gen 4. Is there even any way to use it right?
>>
>>31064068
Quality sarcasm
>>
>>31078014
Who is the Guzma counterpart for Sun? Plumeria?
>>
>>31079226
Yes. She's really good in multi though, since she leads with Mega Gengar
>>
>>31064028
Don't forget
>Solrock and Lunatone were not included in the dex despite being a perfect fit just for the sake of a shitty easter egg
>>
>instead of buying one shirt and then picking the color you have to buy multiple shirts of the same kind but with slightly different colors
>no pants, just shorts
>>
File: 1455342464358.gif (675KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1455342464358.gif
675KB, 500x303px
>>31074416
>pokemon learns great STABs by level up
>but gets almost 0 attacks of other types, even through tutors
>>
>>31080103
>no pants, just shorts
All of my rage. Why the fuck can't I wear pants? What is with GF's obsession with shorts?
>>
>>31080310
I bet you anything their answer would be "Haha, people in Hawaii dont wear pants, they wear shorts!"

I dont get what their obsession with making customization lackluster constantly is
>>
>>31080158
Grass: The Post: The Movie: The Game
>>
>>31080382
a lot of electrics also suffer the same fate
hell a couple don't even have the luxury of naturally learning thunderbolt
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.